Is it a plutonic relationship ?

Hi ! What do you think about this chart ? What happens when Pluto is conjunct the love stellium ?

In this composite chart Pluto is conjunct Sun, Venus and Mercury within tight orbs. The aspects are exactly the same in the Davison chart.
Also, Neptune sextiles sun, venus and pluto. Jupiter squares them. And Saturn sextiles Pluto and Mercury.

Is it a toxic plutonic relationship ?

[Merged duplicate threads, deleted duplicate posts. - Moderator]

Attachments

• compo.jpg
    compo.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Composite pluto conjunct love stellium

I responded on your other thread.

It would be really helpful if you would post your chart. We need to see the whole picture. There are stickies on this site that explain how to do it.

Here's the composite chart. The aspects are the same in the Davison chart.

Thanks for your answer :smile:

Attachments

• compo.jpg
    compo.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 37

waybread

Re: Composite pluto conjunct love stellium

Thanks. Please also post you individual chart so we get a better sense of you as a person. If the birth times are estimates vs. accurate records, please say so.

It's a bit hard to see how transits would affect a composite chart because the planetary positions are simply averages.

Zora

Account Closed
Re: Pluto conjunctions in composite chart

How do you feel pluto conjunctions to personal planets in a composite chart ? Are they considered as hard aspects ? How do they show ? How do you feel them ?

Hi, Ganeshastro,

a composite shows you both as a couple. If you are not yet a couple - or TOB of second part is unknown - it is useless to look into the composite.

If you want to understand - how you feel your both interacting planets and energies - it is better to look into a synastry of you both- with you as the questioner inside the circle.

And never forget to same time look at both natal charts with actual active transits on natal planets - too. Especially if ruler of 7th house - attracting a matching partner and to start a new relationship - is transit activated - to get something happen.

Re: Pluto conjunctions in composite chart

Hi, Ganeshastro,

a composite shows you both as a couple. If you are not yet a couple - or TOB of second part is unknown - it is useless to look into the composite.

If you want to understand - how you feel your both interacting planets and energies - it is better to look into a synastry of you both- with you as the questioner inside the circle.

And never forget to same time look at both natal charts with actual active transits on natal planets - too. Especially if ruler of 7th house - attracting a matching partner and to start a new relationship - is transit activated - to get something happen.

It is for a young married couple. I just wonder how the conjunction would manifest. Is it a hard aspect with pluto ? Is it a plutonian relationship ?
The synastry isn't very intense, but one person's pluto is conjunct the other's sun and moon.

Last edited:
Venus conjunct Pluto in composite chart

How do you explain this aspect ?
Does it show true love or is it only sexual ?
Is it an aspect of obsession, power struggles and codependency ? I feel like it is a very exclusive aspect...
A friend of mine got recently married with a man and they have this aspect in their composite chart. They have moved away from their family and live secluded from all their friends and family. I feel like it is toxic and I worry for her...