When will this correspondence arrive... didn't know quite where to put this

Milarien

This is a letter to I suppose what you'd call an "open enemy"... The postal service is in total disarray, so I'm trying to work out when it would arrive... and what effect it will have...

Oh drat...forgot to put my interpretation... :/ letters would fall under the 3rd house of communication so Jupiter is lord of that... I'm Mercury (L1) and so is the 9th house (3rd from the 7th)... at first I assumed (always a foolish thing to do), that because they were in an applying trine the letter would arrive, but then in another thread it was pointed out that Mercury went retrograde so that aspect doesn't perfect... I don't know if there's a second significator you can use for correspondence? I wondered about the moon, since it was in a partile conjunction with the ASC... but don't know that it means anything in this case...? They're Jupiter (L7)... I wonder could the letter have been lost? or delayed?

TIA
Mila

Attachments

• letter.jpg
    letter.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Milarien

Well, I've found these references by Lilly. He says, "...behold the lord of the ascendant and the moon and if either be in the 7th or apply to the lord of the 7th (the message) went safe on his journey.." Christian Astrology, page 237.

Has anyone found this to be accurate? are there other things I should look at?

tikana

This is a letter to I suppose what you'd call an "open enemy"... The postal service is in total disarray, so I'm trying to work out when it would arrive... and what effect it will have...

Oh drat...forgot to put my interpretation... :/ letters would fall under the 3rd house of communication so Jupiter is lord of that... I'm Mercury (L1) and so is the 9th house (3rd from the 7th)... at first I assumed (always a foolish thing to do), that because they were in an applying trine the letter would arrive, but then in another thread it was pointed out that Mercury went retrograde so that aspect doesn't perfect... I don't know if there's a second significator you can use for correspondence? I wondered about the moon, since it was in a partile conjunction with the ASC... but don't know that it means anything in this case...? They're Jupiter (L7)... I wonder could the letter have been lost? or delayed?

TIA
Mila

i am thinking of mutual application of merc with venus lord of 9th house

The Everqueen

First time posting here!

They are ruled by Jupiter, the same as your L3 representing the letter which has separated from an opposition with the Moon which to me would imply they have received it. Jupiter receives Mercury, you and the natural ruler of communication in detriment and fall with Jupiter in their turned 12H of all things hidden and secret. So I am thinking that they did get the letter, don’t like it and are hiding away not letting it be known that they received it...

Milarien

Hi, and welcome :)

Interesting... no, they wouldn't have liked it... does anyone like getting correspondence from people they hate lol.

First time posting here!

They are ruled by Jupiter, the same as your L3 representing the letter which has separated from an opposition with the Moon which to me would imply they have received it. Jupiter receives Mercury, you and the natural ruler of communication in detriment and fall with Jupiter in their turned 12H of all things hidden and secret. So I am thinking that they did get the letter, don’t like it and are hiding away not letting it be known that they received it...

IleneK

Premium Member
i am thinking of mutual application of merc with venus lord of 9th house

Venus is lord of the 8th in this chart with regiomantanus houses.
Are you using whole sign or equal sign houses in your thinking, tik?

Last edited: