Stellium in Composite Chart?

shinrie

Hi,
This is a composite chart of a gay couple I know. They have a stellium in Virgo in the 9th house (with Sun, Moon, Mercury and Venus all packed in Virgo in the 9th house - the house of high learning and expansion).
The Sun-conj-Venus and Moon-conj-Venus aspects are favorable enough, but the composite Sun and Moon are opposite the composite Saturn, which makes me feel this relationship can be restricting/limiting somehow. This is also a long-distance relationship as both of them are very busy and do not have much time to be with each other (probably a 9th house romance kind of thing).
Do you have any experiences with a composite chart like this? Does this relationship stand a chance to survive? Their synastry is extremely compatible by the way.

Composite-chart-Sean.png
[/url][/IMG]

wan

If you ask me, my personal thought is that I like to see a lot of angular house emphasis, since they are the most powerful houses. Of course when you have a stellium, it's always significant, however I believe that when it's located in a cadent house, the planets are in a somewhat precarious position. I have read that having cadent emphasis is not good for a relationship. Makes it unstable.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

thelivingsky

Stelliums with the Sun or Moon show up often in long-lasting unions but most of the time they are strengthened by sextiles or trines to other planets. This chart doesn't have that extra support for the stellium. The Uranus/Neptune square to Mars suggests instability and the Nodes are not placed where I usually see them in long-standing marriages/romances.

Stelliums create a strong attraction and a quick feeling of ease, but by themselves not usually enough. If their synsatry is very strong it could still work.