Uranus in 7th house in Taurus sign, stable or unstable?

PlutoLibScoAsc

Hi, I read that uranus is 7th house could be one of the many indicators for unstable relationship, needs for change/excitement in a relationship or even divorce, but if it is in the sign Taurus, could it indicate that chart holder instead of unstable are actually pretty stable and reliable?

blackbery

I have this placement, Uranus Leo 7th. I like it. I'm divorced but so are 50% of the people & they don't all have this placement.
I tend to be attracted to eccentric, off-the beat type of people & they are attracted to me. It can cause unpredictable beginnings & endings to relationships, both in romance & good friends. You are probably attracted to 'earthy' people & I do think the energy is more tamed in Taurus.....BUT there will always be the 'sudden, electric' energy in relationships........& you will need freedom in any relationship or you will feel 'closed in'. By freedom, I mean you like your independence & could very well have a marriage or long term relationship where you don't see each other every day.
Either because of work or some other reason.

It's all good. You have to look at the overall chart.

katydid

Hi, I read that uranus is 7th house could be one of the many indicators for unstable relationship, needs for change/excitement in a relationship or even divorce, but if it is in the sign Taurus, could it indicate that chart holder instead of unstable are actually pretty stable and reliable?

A lot will depend upon the aspects being made by the Uranus.

If there are oppositions or squares, especially from from Mars, Saturn or Pluto, it could indicate some instability issues.

Difficult aspects from the personal planets can indicate the native's personality being prone to indecision and impulsivity, which in turn can affect one's relationships.

My Gemini sister-in law has Moon/Venus in Taurus squaring Uranus in Leo in 7th. She has been married 3 times, twice to the same person. Her first and 3rd marriage was to the same man, whom she has been married to for the past 20 years. :wink:

AstroPunter86

Probably what will happen is that at some point in your life you will meet a Uranian-type person who will prove to be the best relationship you ever had. Whether or not you stay together will depend on your own ability to see the situation clearly enough and also be aware that we don't get infinite opportunities to meet our soulmates.

Lin

Is the 7th house cusp also Taurus? Or is it Aries? If Aries, then Mars would have to be considered and would add to the question of stability or instability.

Taurus is a traditional sign. It is also a lucky sign (materially). It would take a lot for Uranus in Taurus to be considered unstable. AND it would have to have some very difficult aspects attached to it.

Uranus has not been in Taurus since the early 1940s. (Until recently, which would make the new Uranus in Taurus natives babies.

So...are we talking about transit Uranus or natal Uranus?

Please make your question clear on this matter.
LIN

conspiracy theorist

OP - are you referring to the transit of Taurus Uranus in the 7th, and the events that may result from it, or are you talking about the placement natally? If the latter, you're either around 84 years old or you're still in diapers. I suppose romance can happen at any age, but I presume you're talking of the former.

PlutoLibScoAsc

I thought my thread has ended at 2 persons replies...

It shouldn't matter whether is about an old folk or babies, right? My objective is to understand this placement in natal and would really like to hear some people's experience. Thank you, all for your replies.

Humanitarian

It has a myriad of meanings, but let's explore all the meanings of this configuration. Uranus in 7th house means that their partner can be eccentric and Aquarian, or detached, unemotional, overly logical, an atheist, agnostic, anti-establishment, anarchist, activist, humanitarian, innovative, scientific, a scientist, et cetera and Uranus in Taurus means that there'll be instability in finances, earthly matters, grounding, free market, capitalism, food supply, food choices, et cetera. And both of those combined means that their partner can be eccentric, Aquarian, have weird food choices, want to relax anywhere they want, have unstable schedules regarding their job and finances, made sudden decisions, et cetera.

Lin

OP - are you referring to the transit of Taurus Uranus in the 7th, and the events that may result from it, or are you talking about the placement natally? If the latter, you're either around 84 years old or you're still in diapers. I suppose romance can happen at any age, but I presume you're talking of the former.
My questions very much influence the dynamic of Uranus in the 7th. Again, if the cusp is ruled by Taurus, then Venus has to be studied in that chart. If the cusp is ruled by Aries (Mars) then it would be studied.
This would be the very MINiMIUM of information needed...
If the ruler of the 7th is friendly to the Uranus, it would be a very different dynamic overall from the ruler of the 7th being HOSTILE to the Uranus.
Lin