Is he seeing someone else too ?

Pb92

was casually dating this guy he seems to be "breadcrumbing" i've cut off but i can't help but wonder is he seeing someone now? was he keeping me as a second option ?

if yes are they serious ?

thank you for any interpretations :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_event.74084.56482.jpg
    astro_2gw_event.74084.56482.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 42

ElenaJ

Venus in 7th would say yes, there is someone else.
In detriment, near Chiron, and intercepted, would say it isn't a positive contact.
You as virgo ascendent are near the end of the sign, about to change, plus your ruler mercury will go retrograde before meeting up with him, as Neptune or jupiter.
Moon on the other hand has a mutual reception with jupiter by house, but coming from your 12th house he is not out in the open about it, and hidden from public eyes.

Pb92

Venus in 7th would say yes, there is someone else.
In detriment, near Chiron, and intercepted, would say it isn't a positive contact.
You as virgo ascendent are near the end of the sign, about to change, plus your ruler mercury will go retrograde before meeting up with him, as Neptune or jupiter.
Moon on the other hand has a mutual reception with jupiter by house, but coming from your 12th house he is not out in the open about it, and hidden from public eyes.

Hi ElenaJ :)

Many thanks for having a look, it was bugging me

Also, when you said "You as virgo ascendent are near the end of the sign, about to change, plus your ruler mercury will go retrograde before meeting up with him, as Neptune or jupiter. " does this mean i'll end up seeing him again ?