Has someone been in my house while I’m not home?

lux111

The other day I got home from holiday (alone) and found a random magnet for a certain country I’ve never been to on my fridge. I’ve never seen this magnet before. I was slightly worried that someone had been in my house, if you’ve seen my recent posts you might know why. But I rationalised it by thinking maybe I got it at a secondhand market or something just before I left, and forgot about it.

Today I got home from work and the shower arm was pushed right up vertical. I never do this. Perhaps I did I when I was half asleep this morning though, and forgot?

I asked the horary — has someone been in my house while I wasn’t here?

https://imgur.com/cxjXN6f

I’m Mercury, cazimi. I also rule the H4 of my home. ‘Someone else’ is Jupiter, conjunct Mercury, in Capricorn H8. Pluto and Saturn are also in there, conjunct each other on the malefic 22nd degree. Sheliak (trouble and violence) is conjunct the sun. I seem to be in a dangerous place surrounded by bad people but I don’t see it, and I’m protected.

Mars is conjunct the AC of this hypothetical person, in ‘his’ H12, squaring Venus in Aqua — me in the shower, spaced out..! Maybe ‘he’ is me and I’m in my own house of undoing by being absent-minded.

Jupiter (him) is exact on the descending Mean Node, combust.

Hyades, which talks about violence and running water, is on my AC.

The moon is on the critical point in Gemini H1, exactly conjunct Betelgeuse, separating from a trine with Venus, but void.

(This is so similar to the chart I cast the other day.)

I would like to say ‘No’ bc the Moon is void (nothing doing), there’s no planet in H4 (no one in the house), Neptune (imagination/water) is on the MC (theme of the chart) and ‘his’ significator is combust. It’s just my mind playing games right?

Last edited:

waybread

Lux111, I follow a rule in horary that you can ask a question only once-- by any means of divination. Unless-- you wait a good long while, or the material circumstances have significantly changed. And it's no good slicing & dicing what is essentially the same question to make it look different. Often a repeat question shows up with the later chart/s really not giving you an answer.

Like this one, with the VOC moon.

Mercury combust in the 8th house doesn't look like a piece of wonderfulness, but then Venus, the ruler of the 12th house of secret enemies, doesn't seem to be giving you trouble.

Have you spoken to your landlord or building manager/superintendent about your evidence? Or do you suspect the landlord or manager? This seems like a logical first step. If it is someone connected with your building who would legitimately have a key to get into your apartment, it would serve them notice. Can you think of anyone else who might have a key, like the previous tenant or an old friend? You might ask to get the lock changed. Let them know you will contact the police if intrusions continue to happen.

Separately you might invest in some surveillance cameras focused on your front door.

With the VOC moon, I don't know what is the benefit of scaring yourself by looking up dire fixed stars.

lux111

Lux111, I follow a rule in horary that you can ask a question only once-- by any means of divination. Unless-- you wait a good long while, or the material circumstances have significantly changed. And it's no good slicing & dicing what is essentially the same question to make it look different. Often a repeat question shows up with the later chart/s really not giving you an answer.

Like this one, with the VOC moon.

Mercury combust in the 8th house doesn't look like a piece of wonderfulness, but then Venus, the ruler of the 12th house of secret enemies, doesn't seem to be giving you trouble.

Have you spoken to your landlord or building manager/superintendent about your evidence? Or do you suspect the landlord or manager? This seems like a logical first step. If it is someone connected with your building who would legitimately have a key to get into your apartment, it would serve them notice. Can you think of anyone else who might have a key, like the previous tenant or an old friend? You might ask to get the lock changed. Let them know you will contact the police if intrusions continue to happen.

Separately you might invest in some surveillance cameras focused on your front door.

With the VOC moon, I don't know what is the benefit of scaring yourself by looking up dire fixed stars.

I don’t know what gives you the impression that I’ve asked this question before, bc I sure haven’t

Mercury isn’t combust, it’s cazimi

I looked up stars that were on significant points or planets, not because they were dire.

I don’t live in an apartment, I live in a house. Yes, it’s possible that other people have kept or copied my key. That’s why if something has happened, the party may be known to me. Which is why I think L7, Jupiter, exact on the descending Mean Node, conjunct cazimi me, opposite Moon, with this all going down with all the malefics in H8, is a bit significant.

H6 is also a house of ‘enemies and foes who are out to get us’. It’s L6 = Mars, and Mars is in H6.

But if they’re not known to me... Moon’s last aspect was a trine with my L12, Venus. Venus doesn’t contact me because I didn’t see anyone, but it contacts the action. Venus in Aquarius (aliens) in H9 (aliens) — applying to aspects with the Galactic Centre (alien portal), Betelgeuse (a ghost who invades people’s space and likes to scare them! AKA ‘owl eyes flickering’) and Algol (‘the ghoul/demon star’) — is giving me poltergeist/Skinwalker Ranch vibes.

In this case I’m wondering, if I don’t know who I’m asking about, (even if I might know them), should I use only L12 bc they’re unknown? Or L7, because the have a role (eg. the sneaky one who did this)? If it’s unknown whether a person/ entity even existed in this role or not, do I look at their connection to the querent, or the action??

Moon is void but not everybody throws away a chart because of it. It could mean it won’t happen again. Moon doesn’t perfect the opposition with Jup until she changes sign but that is today, pretty much now.

Last edited:

lux111

By the way, L12, the alien-looking Venus in the house of aliens, is on 24° Aqua. On 24° is the fixed star, Sador/Cygnet, aka Zeus/Jupiter, L7, in disguise. It gives ‘an affiliation with water’ (my shower). It’s a flying being that ‘comes down from the stars’, shape-shifts, and tricks women.

“...he came down and offered his feathered form to the unsuspecting woman. Now too with outspread wings it flies among the stars" [Manilius, Astronomica, 1st century AD, book 1, p.31.]

"Its down and glittering wings figured by stars. Accordingly he who [is] at its rising ... shall make the denizens of the air and the race of birds that is dedicated to heaven the source of his pleasure and profit.
..its child will declare war on heaven and catch a bird in mid-flight, or he will ... draw nets up and over [the] bird whilst it is perched on a branch or feeds on the ground.
"In its own person the Swan hides a god (as being in the disguise of Jupiter) and the voice belonging to it; it is more than a bird and mutters to itself within. Fail not to mark the men who delight to feed the birds of Venus in pens on a rooftop, releasing them to their native skies or recalling them by special signs.”

Last edited:

waybread

Sorry, Lux111-- I must have confused you with another member who posted that she thought someone was entering her apartment when she was away.

You don't mention whether you have a landlord. If you own the home, I assume you can change the locks.

The traditional definition of cazimi that I use is a planet within 17 minutes of an exact conjunction with the sun. Some people use one degree. A cazimi planet "in the heart of the sun" is fortunate.

I can't add anything to your detailed analysis, other than to ask what you make of the VOC moon. Generally the meaning I use is that the current situation is unlikely to change. If that meaning is inappropriate to a question, we have to think further about the context of the question. It may mean you won't find out why these odd events happened because you don't know now.

I would echo the architect who said, "Less is more." On fixed stars and asteroids I would use only the conjunction, within 1 degree, unless the star is unusually bright or significant, and then no more than 2 degrees. The reason is because the more data points we add, the easier it becomes to make a chart mean anything we want.

Good luck with this. I hope you find out what's going on.

Last edited:

lux111

The traditional definition of cazimi that I use is a planet within 17 minutes of an exact conjunction with the sun. Some people use one degree. A cazimi planet "in the heart of the sun" is fortunate.

I wondered about this. Does an exact conjunction mean within the same degree or exact within the same minute? Since the Sun is 18°30’ and Mercury is 17°43’, it’s exactly 17 minutes away from the Sun’s degree. I assumed that’s what it meant by the orb allowance... or no??

waybread

I'm no good at math, but with 60 minutes to each degree, I think these are 47 minutes apart. (60-43= 17, + 30= 47 minutes.)

lux111

I'm no good at math, but with 60 minutes to each degree, I think these are 47 minutes apart. (60-43= 17, + 30= 47 minutes.)

Yeah that’s what I mean, they’re 47 minutes apart from being on the same minute, but 17 minutes away from being on the same degree, ie. in 17 minutes Mercury would be 18°00 and Sun 18°47 (I think?). So what I was hoping someone can tell me, is whether 17 minutes is the degree orb allowance, or if cazimi is ‘within 17 minutes’ distance’, even within the same degree... hope that makes sense

tikana

i actually had the same question a few years ago.
The answer was yes in the chart and in RL

L7 had to be separating from L4. something was taken L2 in H7/H8 .. meaning a single person entered at night time and took something and sold it .. funny thing is the item was less than 100 bucks worth and he sold it for a lot less than he thought (this is according to chart) .. money was on the coffee table (400 bucks) he didnt take ..

i have no idea why he thought that object was worth more than money

lux111

i actually had the same question a few years ago.
The answer was yes in the chart and in RL

L7 had to be separating from L4. something was taken L2 in H7/H8 .. meaning a single person entered at night time and took something and sold it .. funny thing is the item was less than 100 bucks worth and he sold it for a lot less than he thought (this is according to chart) .. money was on the coffee table (400 bucks) he didnt take ..

i have no idea why he thought that object was worth more than money

Omg

Do you think that this is a yes for in the last few days or yes another time, like at the start of last month? Because my passport disappeared at the start of last month just before I went overseas. I was sure someone must have stolen it bc I keep it safe in a cupboard.. but it was the only thing that went missing. I had about $400 in cash but it wasn’t touched. I suspected my ex trying to upset me.. He’s just started his Saturn Return and has Uranus transiting 12th house... among other things I think he’s got a MPD which he can’t suppress/hide anymore

HOW did you read this??

Last edited:

tikana

Omg

Do you think that this is a yes for in the last few days or yes another time, like at the start of last month? Because my passport disappeared at the start of last month just before I went overseas. I was sure someone must have stolen it bc I keep it safe in a cupboard.. but it was the only thing that went missing. I had about $400 in cash but it wasn’t touched. I suspected my ex trying to upset me.. He’s just started his Saturn Return and has Uranus transiting 12th house... among other things I think he’s got a MPD which he can’t suppress/hide anymore

HOW did you read this??

you need to spend sometime reading CHristian astrology there is a whole chapter that deals with theft. for instance who stole my fish.
most of us read that or other books. you made mistakes in your original post
once you fix that you will get your answer.
it is literally looking at you.

waybread

Yeah that’s what I mean, they’re 47 minutes apart from being on the same minute, but 17 minutes away from being on the same degree, ie. in 17 minutes Mercury would be 18°00 and Sun 18°47 (I think?). So what I was hoping someone can tell me, is whether 17 minutes is the degree orb allowance, or if cazimi is ‘within 17 minutes’ distance’, even within the same degree... hope that makes sense

Now I'm confused. The two planets don't have to be on the identical degree, but obviously the degrees would be adjacent for them to be only 17' apart. Note that a faster-moving planet applying to a conjunction with the sun will become cazimi at some point, but then leave that position as it separates.

If you are renting the house, have you asked the landlord to change the locks, or informed him why you need to do this right away? If you own the house, please call a locksmith to change the locks (or do it yourself if you have some carpentry skills.)

If you're just imagining things, your peace of mind is still worth it. If you are not imagining things, then you are probably being stalked by someone who knows when you are out of the house. Not good.