Will I meet my future husband next year?

Cloudie

I just broke up with my ex a month ago. I was still upset about it. He dated a new girl just after one week breaking up with me. Yes, I lost hope about love a lot.

I need to get in new relationship to get over the old one. Am I able to meet my soulmate in the future? I am looking forward to seeing my only true love of my life, and not getting hurt again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 22

tsmall

Premium Member
I have moved this thread to the RMC forum, as it contains a natal chart and not a horary chart.

Tamara

Rawiri

Hi Cloudie,

I looked and I looked and I'm sorry to say I really can't see anything significant happening the next year for you (concerning romantic relationships). However, timing events is always rather difficult and there's lots going on so I could have missed something.

The next time I see for a good relationship event occurring for you is from the very end of March till the end of April 2018.

I am not going to promise that will be the "love of your life", that it will last and you'll never be hurt again - that is unlikely, but it will be reasonably nice.

Cloudie

Hi Cloudie,

I looked and I looked and I'm sorry to say I really can't see anything significant happening the next year for you (concerning romantic relationships). However, timing events is always rather difficult and there's lots going on so I could have missed something.

The next time I see for a good relationship event occurring for you is from the very end of March till the end of April 2018.

I am not going to promise that will be the "love of your life", that it will last and you'll never be hurt again - that is unlikely, but it will be reasonably nice.
Thank Rawiri anyways:wink: