Zollar Diploma Course

poyi

Premium Member
Especially English is not my first language. I had came very far to read many classic texts which many native English speakers won't ever bother to learn as they are pure modernists. I collected them with my spare income as a very keen student to see true values of those knowledge. I have almost 130 astrology books and you saying my English is not good enough that is extremely demeaning of my will of learning, extremely hurtful, insensitive and demeaning of my every day hard work of my study.

JUPITERASC

I have at least five Zoller's books. I also have The Anthology book. I didn't say that they are not good astrologers. I simply expressed myself understood Brady better; first she speaks Austrialian English where I lived here for more than 12 years of my 30 years of life. I prefer her language, practical demonstrations, so suggested if people found Zoller too difficult to understand could try to learn from Brady first which she also teaches first hand by herself and wrote her own teaching materials, power points and records those lectures and conferences herself and in low price and at time even on sale which are affordable. Zoller doesn't teach first hand anymore. And his writing style is difficult for me to understand but I have no problem with Robert Hand I also owned 7 of his books even the Herbrew classic translated to English The Beginning of Wisdom edited by Hand and The Anthology I can also understand. I found your words offensive, forceful, containing racist comments and saying my English is not good enough to understand your own ideal of Great astrologers ever existed according to your standard.
You have often stated that you tell the truth
I also tell the truth

You have frequently stated on the forum that you are unfamiliar with English
and that you have difficulty and misunderstand comments
and so it is unfair to accuse me of repeating something you have yourself acknowledged

I said the truth
that you have difficulty with English
you said so yourself many times

I have simply repeated what you have yourself acknowledged
on many posts on the forum

and now you have confirmed that you prefer Brady
because she uses Australian English
which you personally prefer
because you now are resident in Australia.
because you said just now

I simply expressed myself understood Brady better; first she speaks Austrialian English where I lived here for more than 12 years of my 30 years of life. I prefer her language, practical demonstrations, so suggested if people found Zoller too difficult to understand could try to learn from Brady first which she also teaches first hand by herself and wrote her own teaching materials, power points and records those lectures and conferences herself and in low price and at time even on sale which are affordable.
HOWEVER

all I have highlighted is
it is unfair to imply that Brady is somehow better at explaining
because she uses the Australian English
which you prefer

but which others may in fact find difficult

ours is an international forum
and members read many languages
not just English

many astrological texts are available in Russian and Spanish and Greek that are unavailable in English

Zoller, Schmidt, Hand and others are not racist for translating astrological texts
from ancient Greek into English

in fact Zoller, Schmidt, Hand and others
are understandable to those
familiar with English
and there is nothing wrong with saying that :smile:

I find your comments towards me unfair and insulting

JUPITERASC

Especially English is not my first language. I had came very far to read many classic texts which many native English speakers won't ever bother to learn as they are pure modernists. I collected them with my spare income as a very keen student to see true values of those knowledge. I have almost 130 astrology books and you saying my English is not good enough that is extremely demeaning of my will of learning, extremely hurtful, insensitive and demeaning of my every day hard work of my study.
I am not responsible for the fact that you are not a native English speaker

In fact you are also extremely knowledgeable in Chinese astrology
and have the clear advantage that you speak, read and understand Chinese as your native language with ease :smile:

I can speak only one or two Chinese words
Just because I can read and understand English with ease
does not make me or anyone else who can read and understand English with ease
any better than you are

Just because you do not speak English with ease is no cause for feeling demeaned
That is your choice how you react

My intention is to highlight that there is definitely a consideration of language involved
when learning a subject in a language that is other than one's own native language

I find it insensitive of you to make the accusations that you have made
against me on a public forum

and I regard your comments as a personal attack

poyi

Premium Member
You had many times, said English is not my native language in many posts. I said myself experiencing issues because I concerned my English inhibiting me to be my best. That does not give you any right to keep saying I can't understanding these astrologers because of my English. I tried my very best to learn the most I could. I really do each day, at least 6 hrs a day on day off more than 12hrs a day I either reading books or researching about or practicing astrology. I am greatly devoted to break this barrier and I clearly said to start with the easy teaching, writing style then proceed to more advanced. Out of nowhere you said I was not being fair as I have language barrier. I was not in anyway said they are not good astrologers. My language has nothing to do with astrology which is in fact a personal attack to me being born as Non English native. That is to me a racist statement.

JUPITERASC

You had many times, said English is not my native language in many posts. I said myself experiencing issues because I concerned my English inhibiting me to be my best. That does not give you any right to keep saying I can't understanding these astrologers because of my English. I tried my very best to learn the most I could. I really do each day, at least 6 hrs a day on day off more than 12hrs a day I either reading books or researching about or practicing astrology. I am greatly devoted to break this barrier and I clearly said to start with the easy teaching, writing style then proceed to more advanced. Out of nowhere you said I was not being fair as I have language barrier. I was not in anyway said they are not good astrologers. My language has nothing to do with astrology which is in fact a personal attack to me being born as Non English native. That is to me a racist statement.
You are accusing me of something I have not done
and you are also insulting me now by repeating your accusations

Clearly this conversation is going nowhere and is also distracting from the subject matter of this thread

So to return to the thread title subject

Zoller's diploma course is available basically from two sources

one source is endorsed by Zoller
the other is not endorsed by Zoller

New Library source is not endorsed by Zoller

The alternative course is very expensive indeed when compared to the price of the New Library course
and is available at this link and is endorsed by Zoller
http://virginastrology.com/library/shop :smile:

mossadrai

I decided to use the post to tell you something I have been noticing after appying Zoller techniques to delineating charts, and I would like to know what do you think, and if there any advices.

Well, since I began to study Zoller material I decided to try and apply them to the charts of my clients. In most of the cases, I would say maybe 90%, the delineation was prety accurate, but the clients told me something "yes, yes, I used to be like that, but today not anymore" or things like "Yes, this happened to me a long time ago, today I have changed".

When I used to read charts without Zoller methods, I always talked about the present life and situation of the person, and not about the past. And, personally, I don't want to say things just to hear that this is true but not anymore.

What do you think this is? A normal thing? Some flaw? If it is a flaw, how to resolve that?

Thanks!

JUPITERASC

I decided to use the post to tell you something I have been noticing after appying Zoller techniques to delineating charts, and I would like to know what do you think, and if there any advices.

Well, since I began to study Zoller material I decided to try and apply them to the charts of my clients. In most of the cases, I would say maybe 90%, the delineation was prety accurate, but the clients told me something "yes, yes, I used to be like that, but today not anymore" or things like "Yes, this happened to me a long time ago, today I have changed".

When I used to read charts without Zoller methods, I always talked about the present life and situation of the person, and not about the past. And, personally, I don't want to say things just to hear that this is true but not anymore.

What do you think this is? A normal thing? Some flaw? If it is a flaw, how to resolve that?

Thanks!
Consider sending a pm to Omnisphericus
- he posted some comments to the forum just a few days ago on 2 February 2014

To be fair to Zoller in the meantime
you have stated that you are doing the course with New Library
but
New Library is not endorsed by Zoller,
and has not received teaching direct from Zoller
for at least ten years
so the course you are doing has not been updated for a decade
yet New Library continue to market their course using Zoller's name
but Zoller is not paid
none of the money you paid for the course was given to Zoller
because New Library takes it all,

so although the course material is based on
material originally sourced from Zoller
Zoller himself does not answer New Library students questions
and is not teaching with New Library
So there is considerable doubt regarding the authenticity of the course
and
There is an alternative up to date course, currently endorsed by Zoller
offered b
y http://www.virginastrology.com/libra...ogy-books-i-ii
so
would be interesting to find someone doing the course currently endorsed by Zoller

You bought this course on 20 December 2013 just six weeks ago

Jupiterasc and sea of qi, I have just bought the Zoller course, and NL sent me all the files to download. It is very very interesting!

your results may change
as you become more practiced
with applying these techniques
Perhaps there is an exam at the end of the course
and a Diploma :smile:

Also
New Library should answer these questions you are raising
if Zoller actually were teaching there
and it was a bona fide Zoller course
then Zoller would provide the answer to students questions

Then there is the added factor that
'in most cases' does not state exactly how many cases 'most cases' represents
Keep in mind that for normal statistical purposes,
at least 250 natal charts are required
before one even begins to draw tentative conclusions.

some of Zoller's techniques for chart delineation
are available on our forum
for example NATAL CHART DELINEATION
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48463
The type of Delineation I'm giving here is a mix of medieval techniques with those of the Hellenistic authors.
Robert Zoller played great role in my traditional astrology education
and this is obvious
for those who are familiar with his work.

I need to mention that even though Zoller was initially very fond on Arabia authors, his basic delineation techniques are taken from the early renaissance French astrologer Morin. Zoller studied with Zoltan Mason who introduced Morin and his basic natal delineation to Zoller. Zoltan was also one of the first translators of Morin.

Here are some tips for delineating the chart in this manner.

1. The good or bad signified by a house emanates from the ruler of the house.
This is the basic rule. The ruler of the house is giver of the material of the house.

Zoller gives the example of his own chart where he has Combusted Mercury in 11th, ruler of 4th. He comments that this kind of placement brings adversity to ones home and dwellings.

2. Benefit in one area of life can be produced by adversity, or even conflict, in another.

Again Zoller gives example from his own chart.
Jupiter in 9th in Scorpio disposited from Mars in 11th: Wisdom coming from conflicts.

3. The delineation tells you the what. The
predictive techniques tell you the when.

4. The Elemental Quality of the Sign of the Ascendant is showing the type of Primary Motivation of the native.

Fire goes for freedom of action and power.
Air goes for freedom of expression and movement.
The Water signs need emotional security
Earth signs need physical security.

The person with masculine Ascendant (or majority of planets in masculine signs) speaks in active terms: "I did this to that person".
The person with feminine sign on Ascendant or majority planets in feminine signs, speaks in passive terms: "This happened to me".

The Feminine signs seek advice because they need second hand in their decisions, in fact they want someone else to make the decision for them.
Masculine signs seek advice because they have many options so they are not sure which option is better.

Cardinal signs are most active. Cardinal water and earth (Cancer and Capricorn) are working great amount of actions but in circumstances and environment structured already by someone else.
Libra and Aries (Cardinal masculine) are working great in any kind of circumstances.

Fixed signs are centripetal, they need center. They are very successful in Acquisations.
Taurus hoards money.
Leo hoards glory and honor.
Scorpio hoards the hidden things, hidden motivations of other people, seek energy and vitality.
Aquarius hoards Knowledge.

Mutable signs vacillate between the two: cardinal and fixed.

5. Examine the planets which most closely aspects the Ascendant. These planets add to the whole Primary Motivation thing.

Planets aspecting the Ascendant represent powers the native can use in the world.

The aspecting planet's local determination will be added to the Primary
Motivation.
(Venus in 5th will add love for pleasure and entertainment to the native's Primary Motivation).

The aspect between the aspecting planet and the Ascendant tells you how the being of the planet and its local determination are linked.

6. The Ruler of the Ascendant by its house position tells you where (what area of life) the native will seek to realize his/her Primary Motivation.

Look also at all 5 dignity rulers in the place of the ASC. The Almuten and Exalted ruler are lamost as significant as the domicile ruler (sometimes even more).

The Ruler of the Ascendant (as well as the other rulers) by its nature and zodiacal state shows the methods the native will use and the success or failure of the drive.

This is great quote by Zoller:

Quote:
"This little trick is of great practical value. By means of it, we may understand what the native wants. All other wants and desires are negotiable, but not the Primary Motivation. If you interfere with another person's ability to realize their Primary Motivation, they are gone."

Lets assume that a person has Cancer on the Ascendant,
The primary motivation of this person is the Need for Emotional Security.
The ruler/s of the Ascendant and their zodiacal and local state will determine How would this be achieved.

Lets assume Moon on IC in Libra Peregrine.
Jupiter in 6th (but 7th sign!) in Capricorn.
Venus in Sag in 6th - Peregrine.
Mars in Scorpio in 4th (but 5th sign!)
Saturn (term ruler) is in 5th Scorpio Peregrine.

We can see that Moon is strong by accident (being on angle), so we can judge first from there.
The need for Emotional Security this person would seek in the home, in the place of the father. The father would be the means through which this person would try to achieve the Emotional Security.
Jupiter - the exalted ruler is weak by being cadent, Venus too. They can't produce much in giving the emotional security this person seeks.
Jupiter by universal means suggest that the native would seek wisdom, religion (and the person actually did!) but by being cadent and in fall, it can't productively give what it promise.
Mars is in 4/5th and is strong by zodiacal state, but is out of sect malefic.
It would try to win competitions, but also with Saturn in 5th will give great deal of creativity. Mars rules the 10th - creativity and looking for career, would also give some amount of emotional security for this person. But by being square with Sun in 7th it means that it will have opposition from authorities and other people in general.

The primary motivation is great deal of what we unconsciously and often consciously seek for. Once that motivation is broken or someone interrupt it, we seek to fix that in the every possible way we can do that.

I will continue with the tips in my next post.