romantic partner/ future spoose?

leolitsa

hello!!! :joyful:
I made a horary question asking ify current romantic partner and future spouse(life partner) are both the same person? in other words if I am going to marry my current boyfriend?
My ruler (venus) is in aries, his rulership.. does that so that he is more interested or me?
here's the chart

Attachments

• astro_2gw_horrr.29671.4320.jpg
    astro_2gw_horrr.29671.4320.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 28

aquarius7000

Leolitsa,

One of the key rules in Horary are that your question has to straightforward and should reflect a pressing matter.

Are you yourself not sure about your feelings for your bf?

Anyway, the chart shows you, Venus, in its detriment in Aries and also the Moon is weak in Aires in a square with Mars- the bf. Does not seem to indicate a good outcome.

leolitsa

Leolitsa,

One of the key rules in Horary are that your question has to straightforward and should reflect a pressing matter.

Are you yourself not sure about your feelings for your bf?

Anyway, the chart shows you, Venus, in its detriment in Aries and also the Moon is weak in Aires in a square with Mars- the bf. Does not seem to indicate a good outcome.

ok thanks!! :smile: the question I think was clear enough. well of course I am sure about my feelings about my boyfriend I asked because I want to learn about receptions... if a planet is in another planet's rulership for example who is more keen on the other person? the planet that is in the other's rulership sign or the other?
Sorry if I was misunderstood. I am watching horary posts for a long time and still haven't figured out about receptions..