Composite Moon square Uranus

Sagcap88

Has anyone had a moon square Uranus in their composite chart with someone? How did that aspect play out? How did the relationship start? How did it end (or did it last)?

My experience with this composite aspect was where the moon was in the 4th house, squaring Uranus in the 1st. I felt hesitant about the person because I wanted a stable home life and granted that the composite moon sat in the 4th, challenged by Uranus...I don’t think it would have ever been possible due to extensive traveling with his job.

Please share your experiences. Thank you!

Last edited:

or1000

The Uranus person can be flighty when the Moon person wants to be closer and open up as there's a lack of emotional understanding between the two. There will likely be feelings of being unloved or unsupported to show up which if you're compatible in other aspects might be difficult to understand why.

Sagcap88

The Uranus person can be flighty when the Moon person wants to be closer and open up as there's a lack of emotional understanding between the two. There will likely be feelings of being unloved or unsupported to show up which if you're compatible in other aspects might be difficult to understand why.

Thanks! How can you tell who the moon person is vs who the Uranus person is in a composite? Do they switch the role up between them in and off?

I thought the composite was an entity in and of itself — so it would more likely tell how the relationship cycles, perhaps? Starts out with a jolt (Uranus) and remains unpredictable and emotionally exciting, but unstable?

comdoc

The midpoint composite indicates how the couple as a unit relates to others outside the relationship. Moon square Uranus indicates unstable uncomfortable feeling and emotions--which will challenge others to relate to your unit over time. You tend to get on others' nerves.

Thanks! How can you tell who the moon person is vs who the Uranus person is in a composite? Do they switch the role up between them in and off?

I thought the composite was an entity in and of itself — so it would more likely tell how the relationship cycles, perhaps? Starts out with a jolt (Uranus) and remains unpredictable and emotionally exciting, but unstable?

Sagcap88

The midpoint composite indicates how the couple as a unit relates to others outside the relationship. Moon square Uranus indicates unstable uncomfortable feeling and emotions--which will challenge others to relate to your unit over time. You tend to get on others' nerves.

Thanks for clarifying!

sea_of_qi

I could not find this in any of my significant personal Composites except one person who has been close personally and professionally and our first meeting was a little unstable and definitely uneasy. Those two themes have pervaded the relation over the last 12 years.

I found it in a few work acquaintances that give some tension but nothing significant.

Sagcap88

I could not find this in any of my significant personal Composites except one person who has been close personally and professionally and our first meeting was a little unstable and definitely uneasy. Those two themes have pervaded the relation over the last 12 years.

I found it in a few work acquaintances that give some tension but nothing significant.

Thanks!

I’ve heard a lot of bad about the aspect but I don’t think one aspect can just make or break a chart, can it? Like, if you have a lot of other good aspects, it’s possible to handle a difficult one? I’ve heard a couple of people say recently that moon-Uranus won’t last but i don’t think one aspect can determine that. I’ve got a lot more research to do.

sea_of_qi

Thanks!

I’ve heard a lot of bad about the aspect but I don’t think one aspect can just make or break a chart, can it? Like, if you have a lot of other good aspects, it’s possible to handle a difficult one? I’ve heard a couple of people say recently that moon-Uranus won’t last but i don’t think one aspect can determine that. I’ve got a lot more research to do.

Yeah, you definitely have to take the chart as a whole and judge the positive versus negative traits and that is where the art of interpretation comes into play. Some charts are pretty clear more bad than good or more good than bad but a lot of charts really require close examination to say anything concrete and accurate about the relationship.

Also, it might make a difference if either, both or none of the partners had that aspect in their Natal chart.

Sagcap88

Yeah, you definitely have to take the chart as a whole and judge the positive versus negative traits and that is where the art of interpretation comes into play. Some charts are pretty clear more bad than good or more good than bad but a lot of charts really require close examination to say anything concrete and accurate about the relationship.

Also, it might make a difference if either, both or none of the partners had that aspect in their Natal chart.

Thanks again! That makes sense.

ardentika

I think Uranus is feared way too much. I've mostly read awful things about it when it comes to composite. With squares I think it's really important to see where Uranus demands freedom, and which planet will "suffer" from that. In this case, if the composite has moon in 4th, it means you BOTH are focused on a stable, family life, but Uranus in 1st, means, at least to me, you both have freedom loving identities, who like doing their own thing, and the could cause a conflict to the Moon in 4th. With enough allowance and acceptance, it's absolutely possible to have a stable relationship.

I've had a comp. Uranus in 11th square a love stellium in 8th, which is practically impossible to work out, as many have written. It could be true, but here perhaps Uranus wants freedom when it comes to his own friends and community, and the sensitive Sun, Merc, Venus that are in a very emotional house dislike this. 8th house is the house of Scorpio, secretive and possessive, so the identity of the relationship wants to remain hidden and away from the world, where Uranus wants the opposite. It wants social gatherings, it wants exposure and being out in the open. But I don't think this could be a problem with enough awareness from both parties.

It's just my opinion, who knows. They could be right, it might be all doom and gloom haha. Altho I rarely believe such extremist writings. The planets impel but do not compel, right?

I have Uranus opposite Moon with my best friend, in our composite, and I honestly can't tell you how that manifests haha, It's a very wide orb true, perhaps that's why, but still. She is the only person in the world with who I feel safe, I feel myself, it feels like the best thing I've ever had, better than a sister even hehe.

Last edited:

Sagcap88

I think Uranus is feared way too much. I've mostly read awful things about it when it comes to composite. With squares I think it's really important to see where Uranus demands freedom, and which planet will "suffer" from that. In this case, if the composite has moon in 4th, it means you BOTH are focused on a stable, family life, but Uranus in 1st, means, at least to me, you both have freedom loving identities, who like doing their own thing, and the could cause a conflict to the Moon in 4th. With enough allowance and acceptance, it's absolutely possible to have a stable relationship.

I've had a comp. Uranus in 11th square a love stellium in 8th, which is practically impossible to work out, as many have written. It could be true, but here perhaps Uranus wants freedom when it comes to his own friends and community, and the sensitive Sun, Merc, Venus that are in a very emotional house dislike this. 8th house is the house of Scorpio, secretive and possessive, so the identity of the relationship wants to remain hidden and away from the world, where Uranus wants the opposite. It wants social gatherings, it wants exposure and being out in the open. But I don't think this could be a problem with enough awareness from both parties.

It's just my opinion, who knows. They could be right, it might be all doom and gloom haha. Altho I rarely believe such extremist writings. The planets impel but do not compel, right?

I have Uranus opposite Moon with my best friend, in our composite, and I honestly can't tell you how that manifests haha, It's a very wide orb true, perhaps that's why, but still. She is the only person in the world with who I feel safe, I feel myself, it feels like the best thing I've ever had, better than a sister even hehe.

Thanks for the detailed answer! I think you’re right. I don’t think it’s fair to hype up any one aspect as wholly positive or negative. People forget to look at the chart as a whole and also, the two individuals involved.

Has anyone had a moon square Uranus in their composite chart with someone? How did that aspect play out? How did the relationship start? How did it end (or did it last)?

My experience with this composite aspect was where the moon was in the 4th house, squaring Uranus in the 1st. I felt hesitant about the person because I wanted a stable home life and granted that the composite moon sat in the 4th, challenged by Uranus...I don’t think it would have ever been possible due to extensive traveling with his job.

Please share your experiences. Thank you!

My best friend and her husband have this in their composite. They’ve been married 10 years or more. Virgo Moon 12H square Uranus in Sag 3H

remabelle

Hi,
I've been dating a guy for the last 6 months. In our composite chart Uranus is squared many other plannets ( stelium Moon, Mercury and Jupiter in H8 Leo And Sun conjunct Venus in H2 - Aquarius opposing at the same time the stellium in H8) from H11 scorpio . It is a real MESS

We do not have an official relationship, - NSA. we can see other people. We have a deep good energetic,connection but is not a Romantic one, if you know what I mean: I do not feel loved or nurtured, I feel the boundary, I feel the energy, the sex drive and the complicity, i can count on him whenever I need him, but not everyday and I do not feel love or cared .

I dont know if this has something to do with the single aspect uranus/ moon. Maybe it has to do with something else.

Astrology give us possibilities, IMO it does not dictate a definitive or inmutable fate - :) so keep positive and enjoy it for what it is now.
Do not worry too much about the future

Ciao,
Mabelle

Last edited:

foxglove47

Had this with a guy i was interested in on and off for about 15 years. We also had neptune square moon and neptune square mars. Our conversations were great, but we didn't really "see" each other in the way we wanted to be seen.

I definitely had romance on my mind, but wouldn't have minded something purely casual also. We started sexting a while back, and and it was all good- till he got very drunk one night and told me he liked me, and felt possessive of me. I played along, and ended up catching feels for real. A few weeks later, when the topic came up again, he told me that he was just "mumbling ****" when he was drunk, and didn't mean any of it. And that I needed to "tone it down a couple of notches" because he doesn't do romance. Well, that hurt.

Anyway, I'm getting over him. I havent really talked to anyone about it yet, so I needed to get that off my chest. If you see that aspect, just run. Don't bother. You'll only be playing yourself lol