Help understanding chiron in my chart

Talitha

Hello everyone!

I was hoping to get some feedback on my chiron...it is one aspect I do struggle to understand in my chart due to all the interactions it has...
Sometimes it is difficult to see things with perspective from "inside" specially when planets are so "concentrated" as they are in my chart.
I am trying to understand my "lessons"/"purpose" better...
Right now there seems to be a clear male/female theme going on, understanding roles, projections, programs we have...I have been involved working with a community of (male) Catholic hermits for a year, although unintended I kind of became the first non-catholic female hermit living in a cloistered community, and this at a time when the role of women within catholic church is under question, and also the possibility of allowing married priests was being discussed...
I believe my experience had a purpose, and would like to understand from which angle could be more helpful...(with my uranus and pluto...I need to be careful at times...)
Sorry for the long intro!

Any help is greatly appreciated....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 15.00.06.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 15.00.06.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 8.20.18.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 8.20.18.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 8.20.44.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 8.20.44.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
I was hoping to get some feedback on my chiron...it is one aspect I do struggle to understand in my chart due to all the interactions it has...

Hello Talitha,

very interesting intro, one doesn't get to read often. It would have been fine to have your chart in here with transits shown on outer circle for a more easy reading and without all the asteroids more confusing in the beginning than helping and making planet placement list tiny and nearly unreadable because of less space - as you can see yourself.

attachment.php

Chiron in taurus in 3rd house - ruled by mars and opposed by mars can show a difficult and complicated sibling relationship.

What is special in your chart - regarding to what experience you talked about in your intro, is - that house of religious faith (9th house) is ruled by venus in scorpio- who is in exact semisextile and in sign reception with your pluto in libra in 8th house - family dogmata and genetic inheritance of bloodline ancestors. Each in the sign of the other.

Attachments

• Talitha Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 15.00.06.jpg
    Talitha Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 15.00.06.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 49

Talitha

Hi Zora,

Thank you very for your message.
That is indeed a very interesting remark about venus and pluto being in interchanged houses...I guess it is a good summary of my situation indeed...Siblings wise, yes relationship with my mother was not the easiest...
It has been indeed an extraordinary (yet intense) experience, they have a few rooms for guests (that is how they sustain the community financially) and the guests coming over are all very interesting as their is a mix of traditionally Catholic with, people looking for silence retreats from all sorts of spiritual paths...

Sorry about the small pics and thank you for pointing it out :pinched: I will try again...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 8.20.18.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 8.20.18.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 8.20.44.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 8.20.44.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: