Neptun on Sun in sinastry

enigmas

What do you think abotu this aspect?...neptun is a mask,gonostic,he tries to fool himself and others and sun represent us,our life energy...so could that mean that that person(any person,friend,lover,cognate...) is trying to manipulate with you, use you, fool you,present himself on other way?

I have never done sinastry,analyze it so much, so I don't have pratice experience...do you have any experince with this aspect, did you maybe had this aspect in your sinastry? and if yes, could this teory be true?

I heard one time about this somewhere, but I dont remeber where(I read lot of forums) and it seems to me realy intersting theme.:)

p.s. I aplogy if this topic already exist

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
hi there, In synastry, I always feel hard aspects between Neptune and the luminaries and venus/ neptune mitigate against a successful relationship-in the area of the chart where it falls.. Two friends of mine just broke up who have venus square neptune aspects....they gambled their money together, indulged in crazy ideas and ended up in a house they couldn't afford, neither person on track with their lives. Sun Neptune creates deceptions, and unconscious influences- I see Neptune inspires dreams and ideals but when attached to the sun the energies of inspiration get dissipated.t creates a nebulous vibration.I'm sure this aspect can be very productive in a natal chart- for example a cj of sun/neptune in Aquarius could produce a film maker, or creative/humanitarian genius but in synastry it is about the life force being evaporated by the illusions of neptune....This aspect, if well-aspected by other planets could be deeply spiritual but a hard aspect to it would be very unpleasant.This contact of sun-neptune is often found in the synastry of people who hook up because they are escaping from life in some way- for some, drugs, for some,the "one day I'm Gunna do...." syndrome, for some the evasion of responsibilities and pursuit of unrealistic goals.For some, secret love trysts or other H12 matters.....Telepathic connections also are facilitated in this connection of sun/neptune, but it overall tends to be a force that gradually erodes the life force of the relationship itself, if not the individuals concerned. It's a synastry aspect I personally avoid..lillyjgc