Numbers as forms to create a map

Hello

Have a study group that are experimenting with numbers in such a way to erect a chart by their individual midpoints, and total sum connected to hours, minutes, seconds...& there is even a way to extract a date by them, the process resembles a tarot reading almost. Would anyone in the group care to 'Ask a question' think of a number while pondering the quest-preferably 1-3 numbers, so that we can see if the technique works? We use Astrology to decipher the meanings of the glyphs or numbers you give, and additionally don't lose sight of those forms within the chart devised from the total increment of the 3 digits given.

Thank you in advance

We will post the chart and see what you think, they say the mind has no limits to reach places of prediction.

Student of Astrology

Last edited:

Delano

Hello

Have a study group that are experimenting with numbers in such a way to erect a chart by their individual midpoints, and total sum connected to hours, minutes, seconds...& there is even a way to extract a date by them, the process resembles a tarot reading almost. Would anyone in the group care to 'Ask a question' think of a number while pondering the quest-preferably 1-3 numbers, so that we can see if the technique works? We use Astrology to decipher the meanings of the glyphs or numbers you give, and additionally don't lose sight of those forms within the chart devised from the total increment of the 3 digits given.

Thank you in advance

We will post the chart and see what you think, they say the mind has no limits to reach places of prediction.

Student of Astrology
Hi Student

I see you are offering readings. Will you be doing your half of the swap?

Thanks,
Del

Hi Delano I guess by that you mean will I delineate the question yes I will try to, the chart will be on the site for everyone to see and interpret unless otherwise requested.

Hello ElanaJ All type of questions, just like a horary.

Thanks all
Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Am eager to see how things appear, if the answer fits.

Could use the practice, yes if you prefer, good reflections if any might be seen in the chart for justifications..yes. Let's see.

Should you have a question should like to have a go at it.
You must think of 3 forms (numbers) without any preconceptions as to relationships already established as a reference to glyphs, signets with meanings in Astrology. I use cubes for the divination process, (casting them) with numbers ranging 0-9, cipher included on the cube.

Thank you
Sincerely
Student of Astrology:joyful:

Last edited:
ElenaJ
Re: Numbers as forms to create a map
Does Antonio have the Corona virus?
7-4-9

Is this ok?

Will get to working on the forms as soon as I am able and post the chart, ..you might wish to help to delineate it along with my understanding of Horary interpretation. Yes these numbers look fine. The study I use-technique is from a foundation of Egyptian Tarot glyphs, w/Astrology ref. Does the question already have an answer..and there must be a 'place' where you should designate the chart should be erected from....?

ElenaJ, then it goes without saying, did you have any preconceived conception(s) of interpretations when thinking of the numbers?

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Attachments

• Antonio Does he have the Covid 19 Virus.jpg
    Antonio Does he have the Covid 19 Virus.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Note sure how this was calculate, or what it's all about, but you are right.
Antonio just got the test results yesterday, he is positive for Covit, with no symptoms. Now in quarantine for 14 days.

Here is another chart with additional aspects of the same one posted only a different format.

Student of Astrology:love:

Attachments

• Does Antonio have the Covid Virus.JPG
    Does Antonio have the Covid Virus.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 25
ElenaJ is there a specific place you wish me to make the chart from? Would like to use the place where the forms were generated from?

Just saying

Will understand if you wish to decline.

Student of Astrology

Delano

Hi Delano I guess by that you mean will I delineate the question yes I will try to, the chart will be on the site for everyone to see and interpret unless otherwise requested.

Hello ElanaJ All type of questions, just like a horary.

Thanks all
Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Am eager to see how things appear, if the answer fits.

Hi Student

The question I would like to pose to you is' "what is next?

23 63 2.

thanks
Del

ElenaJ

Ok.
I'm still not sure what you are calculating.
You say it is a horary, but what time etc are you using.. And what do the numbers do? I don't understand any of it.
Sorry.

Yes okay,

Will delineate some of the chart. Understand if you don't want to acknowledge the chart with some viability.

Jupiter the protector, great benefic is rising in the 2nd house of his future, (am using Lilly technique, to my understanding he claimed we can substitute the first house for the unknown person if it sufficiently describes the individual asked about). Is Antonio dark complected, have a nature that is firy (Mars {of Scorpio} of the Ascendant in the 9th house in Leo), one of a higher mindful concern for youth creative flair, very talented, Mars in the 9th house in Leo? Does he have connections with the theatre or the opportunity to appeal to the masses as teacher, he has a sporty attitude?

Mars is the lord of his 6th house of health, & with Mercury retrograde going to trine Mars (Mercury is the natural lord of Virgo (health) & is within the 6th house) away up above the horizon the prognosis looks quite good. Mercury has some jurisdiction over the health-Virgo on the 11th house of goals hopes, looks like he will be alright, able to wither the storm of the full effect of Covid 19 should he show its symptoms.
______________________________________________________________________________________

7 - 4 - 9 dg. (749 dg.) is the form you chose after much thought, these numbers linked together could reflect degrees. When you subtract 720 dg. (two revolutions of the Zodiac) from the whole, the remainder is the 29th deg. of Aries, close to Mercury retrograde in the 6th house at 25 deg. (I wonder did his symptoms appear if any say 4 measures of time (25 to 29) prior? Two revolutions (360 dg. twice) is completed, (space which has elapsed, that could also be seen as registering some increment of timing-a week or a month-days, according to the reflection of the element that appears on the house, or planet 749 degrees matches, in the case here 29 dg Aries 6th house). Perhaps a timing of things enfolds as the subject matter shows some progress (incubation) of the virus, (?) hoping not. 29th deg Aries on the 6th house is heat = fever. (Cardinal Cadent cusp could mean days). I think it significant your mind was attuned to 'health concerns.'

It think your love-consideration for the individual, carried you subconsciously, spiritually, to a place in the heavens that fit the circumstances of the individual's concerns you deeply wished to recognize in the spheres, planetary placements that encompass healing-the subject matter of your question, wishing him the best.
Prayer, love knows no boundaries of time or space.

The methodology of Extenuations are derived from the median of a number. Looking at the Astrology of the forms you thought about, (7 = Sagittarius = {Jup. on the 2nd house of the future}; 4 = Scorpio seen on the Ascendant, 9 is Aquarius the sign where the Moon lists - in the third house of the mind).

The core of 749 (374.5) is a volatile energy in itself, = 14 dg. Aries (some register of timing that Mercury travels back to while retrograding-break of a fever or quarantine ending?) you can work with mathematical components of the median used in projections to extrapolate an evolved exponential number to reflect energy 'Somewhere in Time' that fits your Horary question.

Einstein's theory is a type of reflection of that understanding, the premise that there is no time nor space, thoughts encompass or travel past time and space. You know the old saying, if someone here is thinking of a an invention, at the opposite end of that space around the world someone else is probably gleaning its inception also.

The theory behind the technique above is of the same understanding.

Will you update?

Student of Astrology

Last edited:

ElenaJ

This calculation is very complicated.
Actually the man in question is my husband's good friend, and I am now a little concerned for my husband who has been in contact, although always with a mask.
They see each other every morning.
Antonio's wife in March had Covit and she was cured in the house, which is why health services called him to do a test. He had no symptoms and he, and all of us, were very surprised that he was positive.
It just happened Friday.
Although I asked the question sincerely about Antonio, knowing the answer, my real thoughts perhaps were about my husband, and the 29th degree is Venus, in the 7th.
Venus separates from a square with elevated mars, who in horary symbolises virus.

That's just it my dear, 'thoughts' Gemini, not to worry, Venus protects, is dignified, is sharing no aspect in the future, openly over Libra fears about 'his' health on the radical 12th of worry, and his 6th of health. Saturn did joy in the 12th in this chart, did he not..in the sign of Scorpio.

Mars as signet or author of the Ascendant speaks of the concern, and Mars in (life-giver) Leo/Sun lord in the 9th is elevated and receiving the trine for all mental pursuits.

By

Student of Astrology:sad:

CapAquaPis

Note sure how this was calculate, or what it's all about, but you are right.
Antonio just got the test results yesterday, he is positive for Covit, with no symptoms. Now in quarantine for 14 days.

Any updates on his recovery from COVID? I read about 41-45% or even half of the US' confirmed cases sometimes done by contact tracing are asymptomatic, but for those with symptoms, 81-85% are mild or doesn't normally require medical intervention. My half-sister has this type of cases. Also I've read 10-15% of the entire US population could had or 7% currently have COVID without any symptoms.