Favorite Astrological Placement(s)?

conspiracy theorist

You have to have one favorite placement. It's Leo Sun in the 7th, isn't it?? HAHA I knew it :lol:

Nah, those people are co-dependent bastards.

Okay I'll fess up, my favourite aspect is nessus square pallas athena in the 100th harmonic chart. When I see that, I just know that the person is something special.

AppLeo

Isnt Mercury exalted in Aquarius? Im jealous of their smarts. I wish i have more brains than jellyfishes..

Mercury is exalted in Virgo. Mercury in Aquarius is really good though. Astrologers often associate Uranus as a higher octave of Mercury and Uranus rules Aquarius.

Last edited:

katydid

Because they're babies. :love:

Unless the Neptune is in Aqua?

Neptune is in Pisces now, at 11 degrees...so anyone alive with Neptune in Pisces is a munchkin.

YUP. My precious little granddaughter. She has Pisces rising, with Neptune in the 1st, trine her Venus in Cancer in the 5th. She is adorable. :love:

katydid

Aquarians in general are exalted. They're like reincarnations of Jesus.

How so?

The Sun is debilitated in Aquarius. So how are Aquarians 'exalted' in general?

I have never known any Aquarians that were anything at all like Jesus Reincarnated. LOL Usually quite the opposite. And I love Aquarians. But the ones I know are rebels, rogues, radicals, and very individualistic. Not very Christ like, in my experience. :innocent:

[ maybe it is because your very young, and a lot of Aquarians born in late 90's have Neptune in Aquarius, conjunct their Suns?]

Last edited:
He fought for what he believed in. He did what what his Father told him. Thats why hes crucified. People were against him while hes against their ways of living. He did what was right for him even if people thought its crazy. Who has the guts to walk on water in front of your apostles? For me thats rebellion.

Im sorry, I dont read a Bible. This is just how i see it.

Yeah exactly!! I haven't studied it in years, but when I was younger I was certainly taught that he was radically different from anyone else. Going to speak to people with leprosy, showing kindness to prostitutes...even telling the pillars of the community that the beggar that gives all his savings to the poor, are more charitable than them who only give 5% of their wealth...that's like walking into parliament and calling Obama/Putin/Cameron that they are greedy a'holes...going against the grain...

Kitchy

Banned
How so?

I have never known any Aquarians that were anything at all like Jesus Reincarnated. LOL Usually quite the opposite. And I love Aquarians. But the ones I know are rebels, rogues, radicals, and very individualistic. Not very Christ like, in my experience. :innocent:

[ maybe it is because your very young, and a lot of Aquarians born in late 90's have Neptune in Aquarius, conjunct their Suns?]

:love:

Perhaps there is one similarity -

There is a scripture where Jesus sees a tree and the tree looks healthy but he makes it wither because he sees something that others don't see. Aside from that - if anyone in bible was Aquarius, it was probably Peter - he was always getting into trouble and saying the wrong thing. It took a looooong time to come around. Jesus was a late March Pisces, this Aquarian feels certain of it.

AppLeo

How so?

Okay fine then. Aquarians are just a bunch of weirdos who rebel because they suck at being normal people.

I just really like Aquarians, though. And debilitated planets seem to be really good honestly. When we were talking about Mars in Cancer, it gave me the impression that it was the most powerful Mars placement because it's related to instincts. Isn't the Sun debilitated in Libra though?? I think the Sun is really good in Aquarius even when it's not in home base of Leo. The Sun in Leo can be way over the top, but Sun in Aquarius is brilliant with a combination of structured Saturn and Unique Uranus.

Jesus just reminds of Aquarius because he enlightened and helped the community like a water bearer--like an Aquarius. He was all accepting, smart, and open minded, which are all positive traits of Aquarius. He was definitely a rebel because the Romans were pissed off by his actions.

My favorite Aquarian is IAMX, who has his Sun, Moon, and Venus all conjunct at 3 degrees Aquarius!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-hMsTpbQVU

Being Sun in Leo, I am awed by my opposite. I guess one of my favorite placements is Sun in Aquarius LOL. I can't believe I didn't mention that before.

StillOne

My favorite placement in a chart would probably be... Venus-Neptune now that I actually think about it. My favorite people in the world have this placement because they give love unconditionally. And they're usually very creative and artistic and I love art and music.

The best teacher I ever had in high school had this placement.

Thanks for mentioning! :cool:

I think Neptune contacts in general are pretty cool... as long as they're easy aspects... The difficult ones usually blow!

AppLeo

Thanks for mentioning! :cool:

I think Neptune contacts in general are pretty cool... as long as they're easy aspects... The difficult ones usually blow!

Didn't mozart have this aspect as well?? No wonder his music is amazing. People born with the hard aspects are hopeless romantics that fall victim to narcissists and psychopaths.

AppLeo

What did Mozart have? I'm intrigued. :whistling:

ZF4jZmcXqyMmAUEMBSEPrwZjZQNjZQNjZQNj.png

Either this chart is wrong or the book I read is wrong. The book said that mozart had the aspect; what the heck!!

See ---> http://prntscr.com/c26js2

Apparently oppositions count if they're 20 degrees apart :sideways: