Help, financial situation from bad to worse! :(

Hey everybody,
I posted at the end of last year (2013) after somehow managing to survive one horrifying year. The overall consensus from everyone was that this year would be roughly the same as last year, with some things beginning to clear up. Well finances was certainly not one! I actually broke down early this Spring and paid a "professional" astrologer who made great promises on how things were going to straighten out by the end of the summer. She also mentioned it would be a very long time before I could ever have children. One month later I found out I was pregnant. And things are far from peaches and cream money or career wise. The situation right now is basically my car is about to repo-ed, and if it weren't for friends and family buying us groceries - we wouldn't eat. period. I'm 5 months pregnant and I've lost 15 pounds not due to any medical issues - just hunger! (Foodstamps turned me down because apparently my husband makes too much at a wopping $14 an hour before taxes.) I haven't been able to find work all year, and am currently fighting our local govt for unemployment benefits which seems to have no end in sight. Once that money came through I wanted to put some of it towards opening my own business.

I've started studying astrology myself and I know that I have Moon in 2nd house which is iffy for finances anyway? I also looked up my transits on cafeastrology and theres a Pluto Square Jupiter for me. Can anybody tell me if this is accurate, or when it will pass? When can I expect finances to finally stabilize? Things are falling apart around me now just like 2013 except now I have a child to worry about in addition. Between last year and this one, I'm getting beyond frustrated with life :( I've wanted kids for forever and I can't even enjoy my pregnancy now.

I was born April 20, 1987 at 10:30 PM in Salem, New Jersey.
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp14=2gw&btyp=w2gw&rs14=1&;&cid=yvifileyaH05x-u1408733542

Hopefully this link works for my chart, I also tried attaching it so just let me know if theres any issues with it. I really appreciate it, yall.

Attachments

• leigh2.gif
    leigh2.gif
    49.5 KB · Views: 32

kimbermoon

transit Pluto in the 2nd H does not have to indicate financial devastation; Pluto relates to power and control; and is also about Soul recovery on a deeper level. Indeed natal Pluto standing in opposition to your Sun is a difficult challenge, and the theme here is about Identity issues; how you feel about yourself and your place in the world. That is the blockage for you.
Pluto challenges us to stand tall in our adversities, so that a new self can emerge. This transit is testing you in terms of your beliefs about money and possession, suggesting this is one area of your subconscious that needs working on. Most of our concepts about money have been imprinted upon us in childhood, and many of those can be be misleading or erroneous, from a spiritual standpoint.
What was your impression about money and the need for it in childhood?
Between the 2nd and 8th H axis, there is the struggle for balance between the material and the spiritual. In this regard where do you think you might require conscious balancing? Is money the end all -be all of life? What does money represent to you? Do you find yourself responding to the 'material necessity' of money? [i.e: money brings happiness, etc] How does your lack of money impinge on your sense of self at this time?
Much of our external reality is based on our beliefs and biases, and for many there are adaptations and adjustments to such belief systems that need to be undertaken. With Saturn in Sagittarius, you may be harboring fears about 'not having enough' and having that impinge on your sense of freedom.

Neptune and Mercury shows that the need for adaptation on your part must take place on the mental level, so it is about changing your thinking style and processing methods.

The essence of Pluto is about trying to awaken us to the illusions created by Neptune; Neptune/Venus shows you already have certain insecurities about your true abilities in life, and these will exacerbate your fears about lack of money.

transit Pluto in the 2nd H does not have to indicate financial devastation; Pluto relates to power and control; and is also about Soul recovery on a deeper level. Indeed natal Pluto standing in opposition to your Sun is a difficult challenge, and the theme here is about Identity issues; how you feel about yourself and your place in the world. That is the blockage for you.
Pluto challenges us to stand tall in our adversities, so that a new self can emerge. This transit is testing you in terms of your beliefs about money and possession, suggesting this is one area of your subconscious that needs working on. Most of our concepts about money have been imprinted upon us in childhood, and many of those can be be misleading or erroneous, from a spiritual standpoint.
What was your impression about money and the need for it in childhood?
Between the 2nd and 8th H axis, there is the struggle for balance between the material and the spiritual. In this regard where do you think you might require conscious balancing? Is money the end all -be all of life? What does money represent to you? Do you find yourself responding to the 'material necessity' of money? [i.e: money brings happiness, etc] How does your lack of money impinge on your sense of self at this time?
Much of our external reality is based on our beliefs and biases, and for many there are adaptations and adjustments to such belief systems that need to be undertaken. With Saturn in Sagittarius, you may be harboring fears about 'not having enough' and having that impinge on your sense of freedom.

Neptune and Mercury shows that the need for adaptation on your part must take place on the mental level, so it is about changing your thinking style and processing methods.

The essence of Pluto is about trying to awaken us to the illusions created by Neptune; Neptune/Venus shows you already have certain insecurities about your true abilities in life, and these will exacerbate your fears about lack of money.

I understand the personal and spiritual changes I had to make, thats been going on for over a year now and while terrifying at first I've come full circle and have been at peace with these changes for some time now. I really like the person I'm still becoming. I have to disagree though when it comes to me being a person whose life revolves around having enough money and being fearful when I don't. I grew up in poverty, a survivor of homelessness and a bad family. I've worked since I was 15 and have never been ahead in life. "Spoiled" "well off" and etc are as foreign a term to me as mandarin chinese. My concern right now IS about money but not in the terms of omg I need to go to the mall. My concern is omg Its 1:00pm right now and I havent eaten even a crumb because theres no money for food. Thats why I was really hoping somebody could help me out transit wise here.

kimbermoon

I was not implying that you are of the mindset of one that is so needful of excess money; merely pointing out that this is the belief system of much of the population. As you have clarified, for you money serves it's vital purpose, and I know that with the background you experienced it is more about the bare necessities, rather than excessive and superficial desires.
Obviously you have had to learn to be frugal and conservative in having your needs met, and certainly nutrition is one big priority...we all need enough to sustain us. With Pluto it is about survival of the fittest.
Not all of the transits of Pluto are necessarily bad, and I think in this case, it could bring the breakthrough you are looking for, since Jupiter offers the promise of luck and benefit; note that the 'beneficent one' is conjunct with the NN in your birth chart, and Pluto can add that extra push to get you over the hump. I think it bodes well, since Pluto will turn direct on September 22, just as the Sun moves into Libra [sharing] at the Vernal Equinox [equalization];
Jupiter and Mars will be making some positive transits during September as well, along with the upcoming Full Moon, so there is some hope of a turnaround for you before too long.
As you are in the 'family way' it might be wise to seek out some community resources that are dedicated to providing good nutrition for expectant mothers. Just a thought.