Chinese ascendants

Do you take chinese rising signs into consideration?

• Yes, I know a lot about them and can provide many examples.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Yes, I don't consider them much but this aspect is still quite important to me.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Yes, but I don't make them a priority when analysing people's charts.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've heard of them but I don't usually take them into account.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, I've never heard of them at all.

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

serafin5

Which books?

And what if the time zone is slightly offline with one's birth location?

Write down your birth details and I'll give you your real ascendant.

Vox would you be willing to help me with my Chinese Ascendant? I had all of this info written down at one time but have since lost it.

Born 2/19/1964 @11:30pm in Los Angeles California and I know I am a Wood Dragon but that is all I remember. I'd really appreciate this info :smile:!

Blessings
Serafin5

vox

Vox would you be willing to help me with my Chinese Ascendant? I had all of this info written down at one time but have since lost it.

Born 2/19/1964 @11:30pm in Los Angeles California and I know I am a Wood Dragon but that is all I remember. I'd really appreciate this info :smile:!

Blessings
Serafin5
According to this site you are a wood Rat rising

http://traditionalfengshui.co.za/fourpillarssoftware.htm

From what I understand, other minor aspects are are also mentioned.

for your info: Aside from all sharing similar experiences, could you identify the additional link between these three celebrities?

Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Paine, Susan Anthony

They are all Aquarius Dragons. :smile:

serafin5

According to this site you are a wood Rat rising

http://traditionalfengshui.co.za/fourpillarssoftware.htm

From what I understand, other minor aspects are are also mentioned.

for your info: Aside from all sharing similar experiences, could you identify the additional link between these three celebrities?

Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Paine, Susan Anthony

They are all Aquarius Dragons. :smile:

Ah nice Im in good company except that according to traditional Tropical astrology I am considered a 0deg Pisces; Vedic/Sidereal I am an Aquarian, not to mention until that mystery was solved I have always identified myself as Aquarius than Pisces.

Thanks for the Rat Asc info so much and blessings to you!
Serafin5

Alice McDermott

Blessings
Serafin5

Hi Serafin5

your Hour Pillar is Yang Water Rat; your Day Pillar is Yang Earth Dog; your month Pillar is Yang Fire Tiger and your Year Pillar is Yang Wood Dragon.

Attached in pdf is your Four Pillars and analysis.

Alice

Attachments

• Serafin Four Pillars.pdf
    17.5 KB · Views: 59

serafin5

Hi Serafin5

your Hour Pillar is Yang Water Rat; your Day Pillar is Yang Earth Dog; your month Pillar is Yang Fire Tiger and your Year Pillar is Yang Wood Dragon.

Attached in pdf is your Four Pillars and analysis.

Alice

Thank you do much Alice! Super sweet of you to get that info for me I really appreciate it and any work/time you spent.

Blessings!
Serafin 5

PS - do you know what it all means, I mean all of it as a sort of chart? Maybe a site referral?

Thanks in advance! S5

vox

Hi Serafin,

I just wanted to draw your attention to a famous British explorer who reflects the combining qualities of a typical Pisces-Dragon - bravery and compassion (self-sacrifice): Lawrence Oates. He is a respected figure in British history... :smile:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Oates

vox

Last edited: