Two suitors! Cant decide

Hi, this is my first post here. Without getting into intricate details...i have two suitors A and B ...and they both are really nice. But i cant seem to make up my mind...i made a relationship chart. Chart A looks very neat and B looks really messy with lots of lines...

Also another freaky coincidence was that mid point date of chart A was B's bday!!! (I met A through B) does this mean that B was only a catalyst for me meeting A?

Im.personally more inclined to A...but B is more earnest and eager in his expression of love...im.so confused...

Pls help...🥴im so lost and confused...is this read the same way as a composite chart?

Last edited:

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi LostPiscean, are these composites you have linked?

If they are I'd go with the second chart that has the Sun-Saturn square because it can develop into a stable relationship although with some challenges. The first chart has Sun square Uranus which is a non-starter unless you like short flings, it's not going to last.

Oh! Thats sad....like i said i was more inclined to A.... especially since the relationship chart with A showed B's date of birth and time of birth as mid point....which i thought was a sign...

so sun square uranus is a non starter? I mean im dating both of them...or rather should say, I hang out with both of them and they both are aware of each other....its just that, since they both have shown an interest... iam wondering with whom should i take the next step...truth be told ,im a lil vary of B..... something which i cant place....yet he takes more time out for me....to the point of being a lil obsessed 😐.... i dont know if its good thing...and well B is fun, gives me lot of space and takes it so slow that im confused whether he proposed by mistake😂

jkxx74

Premium Member
Ok, yes, the reason I say this is that when you have a composite there are two aspects you really don't want in there, ever, and those are sun or venus square or opposition uranus - what happens then is that it can be a lot of fun when things are light but it becomes impossible to get anything committed going because each person's urge for personal freedom/space gets activated and this ends the relationship.

With something like Sun-Saturn you'll end up working on personal issues together and sometimes going through difficulties because of them but it's an aspect that builds on itself so you can make a stable foundation out of it. This is what's not available with the hard Uranus aspects as pops up in your other chart.

At least, this is my take looking at the charts so far, even though Venus conjunct Mars is great to see in a composite for sheer fun.