Doomed - Bad Mental Health

Hey there folks. Here's my chart. I seem to have a lot of hard aspects that work against me when it comes to finding love/being considered attractive to other people and it really has me down these past few weeks, since almost every thing I've read has alluded to failure in this area.. Is there any hope? I truly would appreciate any assistance in this area. Thank you.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Capture3.jpg
    Capture3.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 43

waybread

Your chart suggests that you are extremely hard on yourself. (Sun conjunct Saturn opposite Chiron.) Objectively you're probably fine, but it is hard for you to see yourself in a positive light.

I don't see why you couldn't have a good relationship if you could stop beating yourself up. The first step would probably be to work on your self-esteem. Being a happy single is a lot more attractive to others than hoping you can find someone else to meet your emotional needs.

With your sun trine a very strong Mars in its own sign of Aries, I wonder if you're involved in a fitness regimen, notably one that puts you in touch with other people. Exercise on its own is a good morale booster, and some kind of class might be a way to meet people.

Thank you. That is very good news. I am not in a fitness regimen, but I am going to, for the sake of self esteem as well as the Aries energy has to be released outward, not inward. I really appreciate you taking a look into this. Helps tremendously.

Whoam1

Your a nocturnal Native, your moon is in sect and in the roughest place for the moon to be. It's not repressed it's really really powerful (you should go by your moon sign instead of sun sign you were born at night just after sun set).

Capy Moon-
"SUMMARY (Preliminary): Restless, confrontational. Resists persuasion, authority, & conformity. Sharp, unconventional mind. Socially charming; not self-disclosing. Humor, prankish, outlandish. Sexually attractive; wild libido. Identifies with the fringe, “bad boy/girl” (but essentially wholesome). Dark, grotesque, shocking, disturbing style (loves dark occult images). Vulnerable to dark moods. Often severe childhoods or early loss.

Restless, confrontational, fiercely independent, resist authority, demands autonomy.
Thoughts are often unconventional, running against expectations.
Identification with the fringe (wilderness) of convention. “Bad boy/girl” (misbehaving) image (e.g., grown up juvenile delinquent) despite essential wholesomeness.
Sharp mind, capable intellect, active thinker.
Persuasive rhetoric, talented in lingual skills.
PROMETHEAN (Ea archetype). Often try to gift mankind with their own ideas and solutions. "Savior complex."
Sociable (charming); not self-disclosing. Wit, humor; prankish, unpredictable.
Sexually attractive. Extreme libido, steaming sexuality. Enjoys good opinion of friends & colleagues (feared or held in awe more often than disliked).
Artists (musicians) invoke the grotesque, outlandish, or shocking from the outskirts of convention. Want to DISTURB people.
Vulnerable to depression & gloom (dark moods).
Interest in deep, serious subjects.
Occult interests, especially with dark or grotesque imagery.
Difficulty giving vent to feelings in expressing their love. [?]
Resists persuasion and conformity. (Skeptical of those who "oversell.")
Lack of emotional understanding.
Discontent and escape (juvenilish).
Economy (in words and music). FRUGALITY.
Prohibitionistic - persistent - compensatory.
Positive for political power, though often taken to the extreme of infamy or tragedy.
A few actual monsters and real-life demons (e.g., Manson, etc.).
Often severe childhoods or early loss of mother, troublesome upbringing.

Notebook #93 observations: Often there is the strong Rim tendency to be in trouble with respect to their lives and circumstances, to "push it" and come up short." (Jim E)

Moon Mars-

"Active & reactive, temperamental, thinks & acts rapidly. Detests idleness, rarely still. Driven, competent, ambitious. Impatient, acerbic, irritable. Too frank & sharp-tongued (hence friction in close relationships). Needs physical, emotional, & mental “room to breathe” (little domestic instinct). Substance abuse not uncommon. Sexual needs strong, almost irrepressible (the women are often real sexual firecrackers, notable for the speed and intensity of their climaxes). "

Mars in Cap (I add this because your moon connects the two)
"Significantly high: Secretive, Ambitious
Significantly low: Sincere
Notebook #93 observations: Courage as an over-compensatory behavior; they see themselves as "one down," spend a lot of energy dealing with it, but not likely to complain much about it. Solid helpers. [NOTE: On "one down" compensatory behavior, consider Woody Allen! Also consider Lance Armstrong as an example of the power of coming from behind. Consider Rush Limbaugh.]"

Hope this helps.

Oh wow! Thank you! Prometheus has weirdly been coming up alot in my life lately, so it's really weird that you used that term. I appreciate the help and didn't realize that about my sign emphasis leaning based on the time of day I was born.

Whoam1

Oh wow! Thank you! Prometheus has weirdly been coming up alot in my life lately, so it's really weird that you used that term. I appreciate the help and didn't realize that about my sign emphasis leaning based on the time of day I was born.

Born at night born under the moon. Born at day born under the sun...

Whoam1

I am curious as to why you said Mars in Capricorn instead of Mars in Aries.

Your Moon in cap connects Mars to cap.

Mars in Aries

"Notebook #93 observations: Vulnerable to bored disinterest if a matter doesn't continue to stimulate them. I suspect that the personality type, in general, does better on the rebound or recovery than in making things work from careful planning at the beginning. A definite tendency to not know what they're getting into, to leap without looking, or even to disbelieve what they see if they DO look!

GENERAL OBSERVATIONS: Music industry (and sometimes film) figures who are eminently business people to the point of industry-building (Madonna, Michael Jackson, Carole King; Clint Eastwood, Charles Chaplin). Other industry-builders like Steve Jobs. The expected power politicians (many of whom also have Aries Suns), including Hitler, Eichman, Catherine II, Eva Peron (if born in 1919), and Ian Smith. A few examples of people who just seemed to have too much energy pumping through their nervous systems (David Helfgott, Michael Jackson and, for that matter, probably Hitler). - Among those I've known personally, there are also numerous examples of those who build organizations, have a flair for promotion and industrious expansion, etc.)."

mahaira

Your chart suggests that you are extremely hard on yourself. (Sun conjunct Saturn opposite Chiron.)

If I have seen everything right you do not have a Sun-Saturn conjuction, you're a Leo and your Saturn is in Sagittarius conjucting Uranus. The symbol used here is a combination of Sun and Mars, hence the confusion :)

However your Sun does have a challenging aspect with Pluto - square. This can lead to all sorts of obsessive thinking/behaviors. These negative patterns can undermine everything, starting with self-confidence and make it difficult to be at peace. Even when things go right you dread the moment when it will no longer be the case.

Practicing mindfulness and meditation could greatly help you with this.

You could be thorn between the need to express yourself (but at the same time obsess over the thought that you're not good enough) and hide (fear of being weak, stupid, ugly, whatever).

All this is hugely amplified and affects not only what you think about yourself but you present yourself to the world, since Uranus is the ruler of your first house.

The moment your learn to let go, or at least become aware of your thinking patterns and not letting them control you, you will feel MUCH better.

When you put this aspect in the company of Moon-Neptune conjuction (also with Uranus), you get an abrupt pity-party. This conjuction makes you overly sensitive, because you could be idealistic to the point of being delusional. Which can be detrimental for your health since the Moon rules your 6th house.

If we take a look at your Venus, we stumble upon an opposition with Saturn AND Uranus, and also square with the Moon. Broadly speaking this suggests an early negative conditioning. I don't know anything about your life, so I can only speculate. Whatever happened made you think that you're inadequate. Let's say that your mother neglected you during your early childhood and at some point started criticizing you for everything that you lacked as a person, see where I'm getting at? (and I haven't even touched the Chrion that forms an opposition with the Moon, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune:)

Until you shake this off, you'll always have a chip on your shoulder.

What you have to understand that it is your choice from now on. You are no longer a hapless child.
Seek help, therapy, try alternative approaches, ACT! Work on yourself and don't be focused on finding partner(s) - because this is what I read from you post, failing to be attractive to others.

Your north node is in the 1st house this is where the work needs to be done, this time around. You have already mastered the 7th house questions (up to a certain point) and for you that would be an easy way out now a place to hide and not do the real work. You pleasing others, thinking what they might find attractive in you is the opposite of what you should be doing.

Start by saying that you DON'T KNOW who you are and take it from there. Give yourself time, you cannot discover your true self overnight.

I'd suggest a poem by Mary Oliver Wild Geese...

You do not have to be good.
You do not have to walk on your knees
For a hundred miles through the desert, repenting.
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
love what it loves.
Tell me about your despair, yours, and I will tell you mine.
Meanwhile the world goes on.
Meanwhile the sun and the clear pebbles of the rain
are moving across the landscapes,
over the prairies and the deep trees,
the mountains and the rivers.
Meanwhile the wild geese, high in the clean blue air,
are heading home again.
Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,
the world offers itself to your imagination,
calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting --
over and over announcing your place
in the family of things.

Good luck!

That is incredible mahaira! Thank you. I know I have alot of hard aspects, but I'm going to push through it and meditation and what not, definitely helps!

Here are the aspects, according to cafeastrology

Zodiac : Tropical Placidus Orb : 0
Sun Leo 4°15' Ascendant Aquarius 8°34'
Moon Capricorn 5°31' II Pisces 27°08'
Mercury Cancer 26°11' III Taurus 4°16'
Venus Gemini 22°01' IV Gemini 0°13'
Mars Aries 5°30' V Gemini 21°18'
Jupiter Gemini 0°51' VI Cancer 12°11'
Saturn Sagittarius 26°50' R VII Leo 8°34'
Uranus Sagittarius 27°41' R VIII Virgo 27°08'
Neptune Capricorn 8°08' R IX Scorpio 4°16'
Pluto Scorpio 9°47' Midheaven Sagittarius 0°13'
Lilith Virgo 8°12' XI Sagittarius 21°18'
Asc node Pisces 14°39' XII Capricorn 12°11'

Aspects
The following table shows the planetary aspects in your natal chart. Short interpretations are found below.

Planet Aspect Planet Orb Orb/Value
Sun Conjunction Mercury 8°03' 210
Sun Trine Mars 1°16' 269
Sun Sextile Jupiter 3°24' 137
Sun Square Pluto 5°33' -76
Sun Opposition Ascendant 4°19' -170
Moon Square Mars 0°01' -157
Moon Conjunction Saturn 8°41' 7
Moon Conjunction Uranus 7°50' 73
Moon Conjunction Neptune 2°37' 228
Moon Sextile Pluto 4°16' 61
Moon Trine Lilith 2°41' 29
Mercury Sextile Jupiter 4°39' 41
Venus Opposition Saturn 4°49' -114
Venus Opposition Uranus 5°40' -87
Venus Square Asc node 7°22' -5
Mars Sextile Jupiter 4°40' 52
Mars Square Uranus 7°50' -3
Mars Square Neptune 2°37' -81
Mars Sextile Ascendant 3°04' 88
Jupiter Square Lilith 7°21' -3
Saturn Conjunction Uranus 0°51' 256
Neptune Sextile Pluto 1°39' 65
Neptune Trine Lilith 0°04' 20
Pluto Sextile Lilith 1°36' 22
Pluto Trine Asc node 4°52' 0
Pluto Square Ascendant 1°13' -13
1558 -709 849

Asteroids & Chiron
The following table shows the positions of the four major asteroids and Chiron. These points are not as commonly used by astrologers, but are presented here for those interested in knowing where the asteroids are positioned in their birth chart.

Chiron Cancer 4°03'
Ceres Aries 1°51' R
Pallas Aquarius 12°28' R
Juno Cancer 12°19'
Vesta Virgo 8°44'
Fortune Virgo 7°17'
South node Virgo 14°39'