How can I make a positive contribution to society?

b4time

Career path help please??

I'm ready to begin to dedicate myself to a career that contributes to the well being of society and our world.

I would really like to focus my energy on a cause and career that fits me so that my contribution is a positive and true one. Right now though I'm just really not sure what specific career or path to persue.

Any thoughts, advice or guidance regarding my chart and career would be so very much appreciated.

Thank you!

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/czxafilexvR26J-u1205831649/astro_w2gw_amce.64891.2966.png?3247

Last edited:

D-Rok

Listen man. Well, man, woman, whatever you are.

Just pick something that doesn’t cause suffering to others, and allows you to at least live and enjoy life a little.

Regardless of your decision, it will be what was intended for you.

b4time

Thank you D rok, I'm a woman lol, and alleviating suffering is definitely my focus. Sometimes I'm just not sure how I can best do that.

Are there any specific aspects or configurations you or someone similary well versed in astrology look at when determing what could make a good career path for a specific person?

Just hoping I can eventually decifer a good match for myself as I often feel quite lost on the matter.

Thanks again

Last edited:

D-Rok

Sometimes you just need to take the jump into *something*. It might be what you *think* you get, but most of the times it never is. Honestly, and I’ve tried the same — to look at my chart for job help. Typically what I thought I was going to get was not at all what I expected. Unless you can really grip the chart in its entirety, you probably won’t know what you get, much less when, unless you try.

I know it’s a **** answer but it’s what I’ve found to be true.