Transits Indicating Foot Injury

Arian Maverick

I wouldn't usually post about something like this, but I find it curious that within the past two days, I injured my right foot twice. The first time wasn't too significant, although it was somewhat unusual. I have worn different pairs of the same shoe for five years, and these shoes have never hurt my feet. However, yesterday I skinned the back of my ankle pretty badly while breaking in a new pair of these shoes, and I was hobbling for the rest of the night.

Today, however, I did much more serious injury to my foot, and my hobbling has become much worse. It's a long story, but I cut the bottom of my foot while I was descending the rocks at the beach; I was picking up trash between the crevices. I had lost my shoe, and I didn't want to put it on again until I was on the sand for fear that I would fall backwards and break my neck. My uncovered foot fell in one of these crevices, and when I removed my sock, blood was gushing like a small geyser from the wound, splashing onto the rocks.

Unfortunately, I didn't record the exact time this occurred, but I am wondering what astrological influences may indicate such an event. I know Pisces rules the feet, but what planet should I look for? Mars, due to the blood? Mars is currently around 26 Virgo, a few degrees away from a possible Descendant agree; Mars would thus be loosely opposed my Ascendant, which governs the physical body. Jupiter, the possible ruler of my Ascendant, is currently conjunct Saturn, and the Moon was tightly conjunct Jupiter around the time of the injury. This possibly activated the series of square aspects in my natal chart.

Transiting Venus was also tightly conjunct transiting Saturn, which are currently both in my sixth house. This conjunction was trine my natal Uranus and my natal Saturn-Neptune conjunction.

Does anyone have any thoughts regarding this event, any observations I may have missed? I've been thinking quite a bit about my Ascendant lately; do you think these injuries are attempting to point me towards Pisces in a rather Arian way?

Arian Maverick

aquarius7000

Arian Maverick said:
...I am wondering what astrological influences may indicate such an event. I know Pisces rules the feet, but what planet should I look for?
Arian,

Following up on what you yourself pointed out, "Pisces rules the feet"; now you know that Mars is famous for cuts and abrasions, and Mars and Uranus are still opposing eachother (think it's less than a 5°orb), and from my observation, in 9 of 10 cases, I have seen this to be a strong accident-aspect, if not to literally call it an injury-aspect. Also, look at the strongly clear (astrological) indications in the current skies - Mars is in Virgo (sign of physical health), and Uranus is in Pisces (feet); and you AM, with your Mars domination of the chart might be pretty prone to it all right now, so watch out for those nasty crevices;). Pardon my adding this here, but a colleague at work is also sitting with a plastered ankle at home since a few days:-<

:)aquarius7000

Arian Maverick

I hadn't thought to consider the current transits alone; I had no idea others would also be suspectible to foot injuries! :eek:

Does your colleague also have a strong Aries/Mars influence in his/her natal chart? Are any other groups susceptible to this transit?

Arian Maverick

aquarius7000

Arian Maverick said:
Does your colleague also have a strong Aries/Mars influence in his/her natal chart? Are any other groups susceptible to this transit? Arian Maverick
Well, he is on the cusp of Pisces to Aries, going from his Sun, but I haven't got his TOB.
Also, realised after submitting my previous post that the boyfriend of yet another colleague had a terrible road accident about a month or so ago, whilst on a vacation to Italy, and this Arien is still on crutches. Also, I have never heard of so many minor injuries/ sadly also bigger accidents.. as in the last few weeks. Me an Aquarian (so Ura) with a well-aspected Mars also had a rather 'close' encouter myself last week, so I'm trying to cross the roads with open eyes, and with all my magazines etc nicely tucked away in my bag:rolleyes:.

Btw and IMO, transits give you the closest and most exact information, so I suggest "looking" at them first, then going back and seeing what aspects/placements in your natal chart are likely to be activated in a given time period, and then perhaps the rest of the predictive-astro stuff like progressions and SR's..for general tendencies say in that solar year.

:)aquarius7000

athan

Hi there Arian
it's been a long time!
(I guess since the Prenatal epoch thread)

I have come to the same observation too these days. A lot of accident proneness! I too had a minor accident with my right foot while at the beach, I'll get back to you with details concerning time and date and planetery influences later on...(I have to retrieve the data from the computer at work...tomorrow!).
Aquarius is very right and I'd like to pinpoint another factor and that is the solar eclipse in Leo at the beginning of the month.
Take care
Athan.

StarNur

Ive also been experiencing foot pain for this past week...

I know the latest combination of Sag planets have an impact...they aspect my Sun/Mars opposite Jupiter. Ive been exerting myself much more in exercise and sport and as a result injured my foot. The Moon also entered my 6th house around the time of the injury.