Sugar daddy

ChildOfVenus

So you are involved with more than one man then? What are you looking for? Do you want companionship? Whatever you do at least get to know these men somewhat before going to meet them in person.
Now he say he change his mind and he does not want to do I think that's correct to happen because like another member say, he negotiate with money and did not mention any companionship requests except money.

However now I speak to a man from my own culture but in America and he offer to take me on holiday in future and has asked to Skype. This man asks about me and tells me about his mum. He is also older man.

The lesson here is that a friendship is important and the belief thy money can bring advantages but it has to be a teacher and pupil situation and not just to meet up for coitus.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

So you are involved with more than one man then? What are you looking for? Do you want companionship?

I am currently single and have been for six months and I join website for dating but it's not good for me to meet with guys and I see advertisement in newspaper for website for sugary daddy and I ask myself why not? So I speak to a man who is near in km from address and is a short conversation about meet for Starbucks and talk of meeting up. As you can tell if no longer will happen but I also message a Chinese doctor from California and he say he take me on holiday in a few months and he says I am romantic and he likes to dance. This sounds better?

Money and jobs in my city is very hard to find. I did njt for ti finish college so I just work long hours. While I have my looks I say why not I can do this so I can be around success? And I have not had a good father he shout at me and my mum so we left and now I live in uk. An older man is not just about sex for me I am looking for my lottery, does this make sense?

ChildOfVenus

I understand there is nothing wrong with talking to older men. But maybe you should think about going back to college. Don't depend on an older man to be your lottery. If you want to have relations with an older man get to know him. Meeting men offline in person can be dangerous make sure you talk to these men for awhile. I did meet up with a guy in person who I met online but I talked with him for a year online before doing so. I admit that I took a risk anything could have happened. You just need to be careful there are a lot of creeps who prey on young women especially online.
I am currently single and have been for six months and I join website for dating but it's not good for me to meet with guys and I see advertisement in newspaper for website for sugary daddy and I ask myself why not? So I speak to a man who is near in km from address and is a short conversation about meet for Starbucks and talk of meeting up. As you can tell if no longer will happen but I also message a Chinese doctor from California and he say he take me on holiday in a few months and he says I am romantic and he likes to dance. This sounds better?

Money and jobs in my city is very hard to find. I did njt for ti finish college so I just work long hours. While I have my looks I say why not I can do this so I can be around success? And I have not had a good father he shout at me and my mum so we left and now I live in uk. An older man is not just about sex for me I am looking for my lottery, does this make sense?

Ukpoohbear

I understand there is nothing wrong with talking to older men. But maybe you should think about going back to college. Don't depend on an older man to be your lottery. If you want to have relations with an older man get to know him. Meeting men offline in person can be dangerous make sure you talk to these men for awhile. I did meet up with a guy in person who I met online but I talked with him for a year online before doing so. I admit that I took a risk anything could have happened. You just need to be careful there are a lot of creeps who prey on young women especially online.

Already I doubt myself but i believe the first man I speak with was a bad experience as he ask about money and send straight away although he suggest meeting in starbucks for first time and he pay me £300? But this is why I have doubts as he did not ask about me or my hobbies. This man in America is more mature and because he live in America then I feel more safe. Due to the distance I can now take time and do as you feel also to think and be sure. I am very worried for my safety. This is a interest due to my practice closet witch. I say closet as a term to describe I did not tell mum. I agree there are bad people and I protect myself in the evenings with mediation and candles.

tikana

id stay away from this

ChildOfVenus

It seems like you are rushing into this and meditation will not keep you from being harmed. You need to really think about this before you decide to get involved.

Sweet Pea

Yes there are many people who are not good but through skyprsnd further talking I will find out if this doctor is a good man or he talks about money and sex like last men.

You won't find out if he's a good man until you're alone in a room with him. And it may be too late to discover it. He may want kinky, disgusting, violent sex and be angry if you don't give him it.

On another thread, you said your Dad was abusive to your Mum. That makes me think there may be some abuse indicator in your chart, regarding men (Sun and Mars).

I think you are taking a big risk.

ChildOfVenus

You are right about that which is why I said I took a risk when I met up with the guy that I met online. He could have been a killer or anyone I took a chance. But It's not something I would ever do again.
You won't find out if he's a good man until you're alone in a room with him. And it may be too late to discover it. He may want kinky, disgusting, violent sex and be angry if you don't give him it.

On another thread, you said your Dad was abusive to your Mum. That makes me think there may be some abuse indicator in your chart, regarding men (Sun and Mars).

Ukpoohbear

It seems like you are rushing into this and meditation will not keep you from being harmed. You need to really think about this before you decide to get involved.

Please do not fear because I am scared also. I feel big fear when I think what could happen. I still want to Skype with man from America I would love to live America one day. He care for his sick mum and that is good but please believe in meditation and ritual. It save me from many demons but also there are many demons so you must learn and be wary! Human are demons too but not only kind. I look for advice god go meet up safe? With your man and you meet up?

Ukpoohbear

I don't want angry or violent sex just nice things but I will say I do not want before we meet. I don't want to have violent men or bad drama but also this website exist and it work for girls my age who study and they have Chanel bags. The advert is for website seeking arrangement, is it scam? I am scared maybe not good idea.

Yes my dad was bad to my mum she say he is a weak man and not grow up and woman are strong.

Sweet Pea

Please do not fear because I am scared also. I feel big fear when I think what could happen. I still want to Skype with man from America I would love to live America one day. He care for his sick mum and that is good but please believe in meditation and ritual. It save me from many demons but also there are many demons so you must learn and be wary! Human are demons too but not only kind. I look for advice god go meet up safe? With your man and you meet up?

That's exactly what a psychopath would say to you, to make you think, "ah, what a lovely man".

I don't know if the website is a scam or not. If you think you're a strong woman like your mum, then go ahead. Come back and tell us what happens. And if you want to be safe, then TELL A FRIEND where you are going to meet any man, and details about him. Otherwise, you may just disappear without trace one day.

Is it worth selling your body just to get an expensive handbag?

Ukpoohbear

That's exactly what a psychopath would say to you, to make you think, "ah, what a lovely man".

I don't know if the website is a scam or not. If you think you're a strong woman like your mum, then go ahead. Come back and tell us what happens. And if you want to be safe, then TELL A FRIEND where you are going to meet any man, and details about him. Otherwise, you may just disappear without trace one day.

Is it worth selling your body just to get an expensive handbag?

No it's not worth it but life is unfair and maybe I meet a rich man who marry me? My mum is strong but only after many times of being weak. She say my dad is weak and I agree but he also strong successful so what is strong or weak anymore? Weak suffer pain from what I see in this world.

waybread

UKpoohbear, when all else fails, let's apply some ordinary caution for your personal safety and common sense.

Surely you are aware of all of the Internet scams out there. These range from the comparatively deceptive though harmless (like a poor man pretending to be rich) to the truly dangerous, like human trafficking or a "hookup" with a true sadist. Somewhere in the middle are men looking for a vulnerable women to develop her trust, so that she sponsors his immigration or empties her bank account for him.

You have no idea who these people are. Please read up on Internet scams. Oh, and "companionship" may merely be the code word for "sex," just to keep the police from shutting down the web site.

Why would you believe any of these guys? And why on earth would you imagine charms or spells would be better protection from a predator than common sense and normal precautions?

Please. You were not born yesterday.