Combusted Venus.... help me on this?

ZeraNika98

Combusted Venus.... or is this a Cazimi Venus?

My natal venus is conjunct my sun... exact. Uhm, is that how you say it? Because

Sun in Scorpio - 5'28" [10th house]
Venus in Scorpio - 5'11" [10th house]

My question is, what usually happens when Venus is combusted by Sun? Plus, they're both in an angular house, which also concerns career, professional work, public, etc. So when Venus is combust here (esp. If it's exact) will it also affect in terms of career? I need help because I'm just scartching my head everytime I see this in my chart and it just makes me wonder NON-STOP

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

My natal venus is conjunct my sun... exact. Uhm, is that how you say it? Because

Sun in Scorpio - 5'28" [10th house]
Venus in Scorpio - 5'11" [10th house]

My question is, what usually happens when Venus is combusted by Sun?
Plus, they're both in an angular house, which also concerns career, professional work, public, etc.
So when Venus is combust here (esp. If it's exact)
will it also affect in terms of career?
I need help because I'm just scartching my head everytime I see this in my chart
and it just makes me wonder NON-STOP
Rejoice - you may have a Cazimi Venus :smile:

'......if the planet is within 17 minutes of the Sun
it is termed Cazimi - in the heart of the Sun
- and considered strengthened by the union
.....' http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/combust.html

would be useful to view natal chart in question

ZeraNika98

Oh! So its NOT a combusted venus then? Oh my, what a misleading title for this thread ashdhjshaajksjsk hahahaha.

Hm, I do have it in just 0'17", if my calculations are right. Since sun is in 5'28, and Venus is in 5'11.

Oh wow, I apologize. It's my first time to learn about this. Never heard of a Cazimi planet before. But right now, I'm starting my research.

ZeraNika98

I've read that a Cazimi Venus is a good thing, but how does it apply to its house placements? Especially when Venus is weaker and Sun is stronger? Cuz in my case, I have them both in the 10th house. o_O

Jadi

One more question!

How does a cazimi venus play out in a birth chart? I mean, how does it come across through the person? Are they very venusian in the ego or not necessarily? And since it is in the 10th house, is it possible that it works well in 10th house matters?
Well, to see that whole picture you should post a chart. The dignity of ruler Mars and the rulership of Venus in the chart would give a better picture.

Jadi

http://i.imgur.com/QNBZRi9.jpg here ya go :)
Venus rules the 10th and 5th house. Sun the 8th. Perhaps sudden upheavals and transformation strengthens your reputation, career and creativity? This would be supported by the harsh aspect it receives from Saturn.

Last edited:

ZeraNika98

Venus rules the 10th and 5th house. Sun the 8th. Perhaps sudden upheavals and transformation strengthens your reputation, career and creativity? This would be supported by the harsh aspect it receives from Saturn.

Interesting!

Saturn in the 4th house makes me feel restricted as if I have so much responsibilities concerning my family and future (since I'm the eldest, they expect me to be in a practical and grounded career) which is why I ended up taking a pre-med course like my mother. But I do hope things turn around for the better and I could be able to utilize my genuine talents for real. :) not sure if it IS the saturn in 4th house doing this but yeah, it is what I can think of.

The upheavals, transformation thing? I'll see what happens then. :)