Angelina Jolie Venus on Asc

Lulu-B

My mom has venus on her Asc. and I have always said that it like she releases pharmones in the air wherever she goes. Men like 20-30 years younger than her stare at her when she walks by. SHE's 51!

hermetic

VENUS said:
i dont know if this is appropriate but i have noticed men with venus rising are always well endowed... LOL (sorry i had to say it)

:p ok, but not really. an ex of mine is a Libra rising but has Mars in Cancer - and not well endowed:eek:

piscesascendant

ok, but not really. an ex of mine is a Libra rising but has Mars in Cancer - and not well endowed

I think when VENUS said that Venus rising men can be well-endowed, she might have meant the planet actually rising, not necessarily the sign the planet rules....am I right VENUS? Because, as a man with Venus conjunct Ascendant, I can... vouch for that! *blushes* LOL!

piscesascendant

My mom has venus on her Asc. and I have always said that it like she releases pharmones in the air wherever she goes. Men like 20-30 years younger than her stare at her when she walks by. SHE's 51!

Okay, I know that by continuing to respond to these types of posts, it sounds lie I'm just... "boasting" and I don't mean to, but the "pheromone" topic triggered a memory from a few years ago.

Apparently, I was asked by some females colleagues if I used a pheromone cologne. I chuckled and said, "No, why?" They (they being several co-workers) responded, "Because almost every time I'm around you I feel like having sex" (said quietly, of course). Also, this past year, I've gotten hit on my a lot of older women too. Actually, women of all ages, but more so women 45-55ish. I'm 33, and it's not too awkward, but the "physical contact" in the flirting from them has occasionally been a bit much.

Interesting that Venus on the ascendant could do that with pheromones, lol!

Vista

VENUS said:
mars placement, and aspects
he didnt tell me every single one, but heres what i know so far.

when it touches jupiter makes it bigger. when it touches moon makes it wider and "fatter." lol. saturn it makes it smaller and thinner (especially the conjunction.) (i noticed when it trines saturn makes the person last longer) he also had told me when its square pluto its "brutal." (but i myself noticed that the saturn square and conjunction is the most brutal, but whatever.) when it touches venus the shape is nicer and "prettier." when it touches sun, gives more vitality and energy for sex. mercury makes it longer. not sure about neptune. uranus makes the person like unexpected sex, kinky, and fast.

i know this info might be contradictory, but this info is not from a book and it is from another astrologer, so feel free to put in ur own input. this might even be innapropriate. and this is totally off topic from this thread. so maybe it should be moved or something. ;)

LOL!! I went back checked all my past boyfriends Mars aspects!!:D

VENUS

and yes, by venus rising i meant the planet.....and u have to look at mars aspects....not only placements

luneblanche

[quote=

"Venus amplifies beauty, particularly when it is:

Conjunct the Ascendant, the Sun, the Moon, the Midheaven, or the ruler of the Ascendant.

In the 1st or 10th house.

In Taurus or Libra, the signs it rules.

(End of quote)

I have Venus conjuncting Mc. I don't consider myself very pretty but somehow I come across as someone that dresses well, and that catches some attention. I don't make much effort to look nice but unfortunately that aspect has brought a lot of jeaulousy from female friends or other women around me. Probably there is some kind of negative attraction associated with those aspects of Venus.

Claire19

Kerrie said:
I just read that Angelina Jolie has Venus on the Asc natally. Just wondering if anyone else have it? Would you say that you beauty stands out?

I think Angelina is beautiful of course, although she could eat some more but she must be too busy with all those kids, lol.

She is a Gemini with tendency to be thin. Also pressure being in the movie business also.

Can mean the dark hair with light eyes combination and a pleasant and refined manner if not downright beauty.

I believe that Angelina Jolie's chart has a several indicators for beauty but one that sticks out that I have found in other good looking people is her moon trine neptune as well as venus on the ascendant. Also if the moon has no hard aspects I think this too helps. However not the case with Angelina Jolie. With venus on the ASC there is more chance that her beauty will stand out to the world. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder when Neptune is concerned. Well aspected moon seems to aid curves on the body. Interesting topic. :)

Last edited:

Polo

Horoscope Mechanic said:
I believe that Angelina Jolie's chart has a several indicators for beauty but one that sticks out that I have found in other good looking people is her moon trine neptune as well as venus on the ascendant. The moon has no hard aspects and I think this too helps. With venus on the ASC there is more chance that her beauty will stand out to the world. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder when Neptune is concerned. Well aspected moon seems to aid curves on the body. Interesting topic. :)

No hard aspects? Her Moon is opposition Pluto, conjunct Mars, and square Saturn.

starlink

I have Venus conjunct Ascendant--technically in the 12th but within 3 degrees of the 1st house. I also consider it to be conjunct my Jupiter in the first (at 21 degrees Pisces). Pleased to read Venus conjunct Jupiter is one of the most beneficial aspects to have, since I read that those with planets in mutable signs tend to be very hard on themselves.

Hi Pisces Ascendant! Happy to know that you are a well endowed man, ha ha! But to get back to astrology here (and please kinky ladies, for all of you as well!!) when a planet is so close (within 5°9 of the next housecusp, then it is considered to be in the next house, so your Venus is a 1st house Venus.
By the way, I cannot understand that you are jealous of other males getting female attention when you can attract them , all ages as well!!, with that after shave or cologne of yours!!

Amused,
Starlink

starlink

/JJ, Should people start checking out charts or something? "Great in bed topic" Just a kinky Aquarian can tolerate that (with A LOT of perverted uranus aspects in fifth house). Maybe i'm before my time.;)

i
know this info might be contradictory, but this info is not from a book and it is from another astrologer, so feel free to put in ur own input. this might even be innapropriate. and this is totally off topic from this thread. so maybe it should be moved or something. ;)

OK Venus and Jenna, please girls, we are aspiring astrologers here, maybe becoming serious astrologers one day and I really dont think we should have topics about being great in bed or anything else regarding sex, as much as I like these things.(PM each other about that if you like:))

This forum is for learning astrology, not for sexual discussions in case one of you naughty ladies is thinking about that so lets leave it at this please.

Starlink

starlink

Your mom must have had some other aspects as well, maybe a nice Venus-Pluto one? I dont have Venus on the Asc. but I have Venus trine Pluto and when I was 51 and even now, I still seem to be interesting to much younger men. One of my relationships when I was in my fifties, was with a 15 year younger man. I know women who have much younger men in their lives and who are way into their sixties. Even married to them! It all depends on how you feel inside and how you present yourself (stiff grace kelly role or fluffy short blond cut like Sheryl Stone). And it is also not about walking around in miniskirt when you are over 40 that does it. Blue jeans can do the trick nicely!

Starlink

piscesascendant

By the way, I cannot understand that you are jealous of other males getting female attention when you can attract them , all ages as well!!, with that after shave or cologne of yours!!

LOL... what aftershave or cologne?? Actually, one day at work, a woman told me she liked my cologne, but it was only Speed Stick deoderant and I told her that. We both laughed! LOL!

Claire19

starlink said:
Kerrie, I think it depends on a bit more than only that Venus conjunct the Asc. There are beauties who have Sun-Venus conjunctions. Neptune also adds a mesmerizing quality and an aspect from Venus to Pluto adds charisma.

Yes you are right. Venus on the ascendant can have challenging aspects elsewhere such as with Saturn and that can make a person unpleasant and negative. They may be attractive but are afraid of it or doubt it.

I have Venus conjunct Neptune in Libra sextile Pluto and with chart ruler of Pisces ascendant I have the typical dark hair and lighter eyes. I am curvy and feminine looking and have the sweet tooth. I could in my day mesmerise potential lovers and only had to turn the love light on to attract them to my side. :) With the Libra influence I am never slutty or flashy but rather more subtle.

Claire19

piscesascendant said:
LOL... what aftershave or cologne?? Actually, one day at work, a woman told me she liked my cologne, but it was only Speed Stick deoderant and I told her that. We both laughed! LOL!

Well, she liked your chemistry honey:)

Claire19

starlink said:
Your mom must have had some other aspects as well, maybe a nice Venus-Pluto one? I dont have Venus on the Asc. but I have Venus trine Pluto and when I was 51 and even now, I still seem to be interesting to much younger men. One of my relationships when I was in my fifties, was with a 15 year younger man. I know women who have much younger men in their lives and who are way into their sixties. Even married to them! It all depends on how you feel inside and how you present yourself (stiff grace kelly role or fluffy short blond cut like Sheryl Stone). And it is also not about walking around in miniskirt when you are over 40 that does it. Blue jeans can do the trick nicely!

Starlink
Well yes it is the way you walk and fill those blue jeans no doubt and the pretty face as well I am sure. THese days older women are more attractive and youthful and the younger man is the way to go!!!!!. Why should men have it all their own way as they nearly all want a younger partner dont they????. I have Mercury Pluto Leo sextile Mars Venus Libra in 8th and have attracted both younger and older men. Men with a strong saturn connection to their Moon and/or Venus or in Capricorn are more likely to go for the older woman even if she looks older.

Last edited:

Claire19

starlink said:
Hi Pisces Ascendant! Happy to know that you are a well endowed man, ha ha! But to get back to astrology here (and please kinky ladies, for all of you as well!!) when a planet is so close (within 5°9 of the next housecusp, then it is considered to be in the next house, so your Venus is a 1st house Venus.

I

Amused,
Starlink

I have to take issue with the 5 degree orb of a planet meaning it influences the next house, that is far too wide and I would use maybe one degree and only if that planet has an aspected planet in the next house to draw it in.

piscesascendant

I have to take issue with the 5 degree orb of a planet meaning it influences the next house, that is far too wide and I would use maybe one degree and only if that planet has an aspected planet in the next house to draw it in.

Actually, most astrology books say the rule of thumbs is "within 3 degrees of the next house."