Why does the water bearer have so little hair?

VirgoLibraChris

Aquarians are often masculine women. Why do so many of them have hardly any hair? Does anyone else notice this? My grandmother had very short curly hair and was this sign. My lover has an Aquarius moon. He has hardly any hair. Ellen Degeneres on tv is an Aquarian and like many others I know she too has very short hair. My former roommate was an Aquarian cusp and she too had a small fro. The water bearer is almost bald and very sarcastic lol.. I am a Libra cusp and have attitude and feel air signs tend to have a lot of attitude:sick:. We are know it alls:happy:

conspiracy theorist

Aquarians are born with too much DHT and end up losing their hair in their teens. I have an Aquarius moon so believe me I know...

I'm 13 and my nickname is George Jefferson :sad: fml

rahu

Banned
Aquarians are often masculine women. Why do so many of them have hardly any hair? Does anyone else notice this? My grandmother had very short curly hair and was this sign. My lover has an Aquarius moon. He has hardly any hair. Ellen Degeneres on tv is an Aquarian and like many others I know she too has very short hair. My former roommate was an Aquarian cusp and she too had a small fro. The water bearer is almost bald and very sarcastic lol.. I am a Libra cusp and have attitude and feel air signs tend to have a lot of attitude:sick:. We are know it alls:happy:
I agree with your observations about Aquarius women. I have also noticed they tend to have short hair. I have also noticed that Aquarius women tend to have larger waist that most women. Many Aquarius women find the fit of men's pants more comfortable than the cut of women's trousers.
rahu

sabumnim

Banned
To understand a certain sun sign, we must observe its opposite sign. After you scrape away the humanitarian, [deleted attacking comments disguised as astrology - Moderator] THAT's Aquarius for you ! LOL

That said, Aquarius is dually ruled by Uranus and Saturn. They can be both ultra modern and progressive and also, strangely conservative and orthodox when it suits their agenda.There are many "Aquarians" in the life of Sabumnim, so I know.

Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

[deleted response to attacking comment - Moderator]

Aquarius is the fixed air sign. Air means mental, even intellectual. Ideas are important to the air signs. Having found some ideas it believes to be correct, Aquarius is reluctant to change them. These ideas may be futuristic or old-fashioned. To the Aquarian, if they're true, there's no point in changing them.

In traditional astrology, the air and fire signs are masculine. This includes Venus-ruled Libra.

But let's unpack what you mean by a woman coming across as "masculine." Short hair? What about long-haired men? Are they somehow feminine? And why is it that some people call any woman who doesn't look sufficiently girly a lesbian? Many very feminine looking lesbians would be perplexed. As would many short-haired heterosexual women. A former friend of mine who was lesbian was very striking in her youth, with long hair and bright blue eyes; and men would hit on her, even though she was not interested in them.

My sun, Venus, and Mercury are in Aquarius. I am a long-married wife, a mother of two adult children and new grandmother. When I was a young adult, I wore my hair fairly long. It was naturally thick and curly. But long hair ceases to be flattering for older women; and hair naturally thins out as women age.

More to the point, a lot of Aquarians are not into what other people think of them. This is the Uranian part of our nature. We have other more compelling interests than meeting someone else's immature stereotypes of what a proper female should look like.

I have never known women to feel comfortable in men's trousers, once a girl's hips develop. Possibly some Aquarians prefer a more "masculine" style, but men's pants simply do not fit around women's hips very well.

Just remember that on Planet Aquarius, we are the normal ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

sabumnim

Banned
Having found some ideas it believes to be correct, Aquarius is reluctant to change them.

That is the main "beef" about Aquarius. The inability to adapt to change, like all of you fixed signs? Hence, the dual rulership of Saturn and Uranus. Saturn is also quite rigid in its beliefs, like hardened cement.

craft94

Most of the Aquarian women I know are actually pretty feminine. I know a couple who grow out and dye their armpit hair but none with no hair.

JUPITERASC

Sigh..... I worry about the future of astrology when I read stuff like this. I really do.

Can we get back to first principles?
Good idea, let's check in on THE ANTHOLOGY written two thousand years ago
long before "The Age of Aquarius" was dawning & the Musical "Hair" was even thought of :smile:
by Vettius Valens
who chronicled the astrological principles of his predecessors
so the information therein goes back more than two thousand years
VETTIUS VALENS was a practicing astrologer who left us with over one hundred charts
including his own, which he also chronicled in THE ANTHOLOGY
which incidentally is FREE online courtesy of Professor Riley California State University

http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/vettius%20valens%20entire.pdf

Aquarius is the celestial sign which is masculine, solid, anthropomorphic
somewhat damp, single.
It is mute, quite cold
free, upward-trending, feminizing, unchanging
base, with few offspring
the cause of troubles arising from athletic training, carrying burdens, or work in hard materials.

Men born under this sign are malicious, haters of their own families, incorrigible
self-willed,
deceitful, tricky, concealing everything, misanthropic,
godless, accusers, betrayers of reputations and the truth, envious
petty, occasionally generous (because of this sign’s flow of water), uncontrollable.

JUPITERASC

Aquarius is the fixed air sign.
Air means mental, even intellectual. Ideas are important to the air signs.
Having found some ideas it believes to be correct,
Aquarius is reluctant to change them.

These ideas may be futuristic or old-fashioned.
To the Aquarian, if they're true, there's no point in changing them.
Fixed mentality, reluctant or resistant to change
That is the main "beef" about Aquarius.
The inability to adapt to change, like all of you fixed signs?
Hence, the dual rulership of Saturn and Uranus.
Saturn is also quite rigid in its beliefs, like hardened cement.
Q.E.D.
In traditional astrology, the air and fire signs are masculine.
This includes Venus-ruled Libra.

But let's unpack what you mean by a woman coming across as "masculine."
Short hair?
Masculinity and feminity are independent of hair length

What about long-haired men? Are they somehow feminine?
And why is it that some people call any woman who doesn't look sufficiently girly a lesbian?
Many very feminine looking lesbians would be perplexed.
As would many short-haired heterosexual women.
A former friend of mine who was lesbian was very striking in her youth,
with long hair and bright blue eyes;
and men would hit on her, even though she was not interested in them.
Quite clearly then
- masculinity and femininity are not defined by vast quantities of hair or lack of hair

My sun, Venus, and Mercury are in Aquarius.
I am a long-married wife, a mother of two adult children and new grandmother.
When I was a young adult, I wore my hair fairly long.
It was naturally thick and curly.
But long hair ceases to be flattering for older women;
and hair naturally thins out as women age.

More to the point, a lot of Aquarians are not into what other people think of them.
This is the Uranian part of our nature.
We have other more compelling interests
than meeting someone else's immature stereotypes of what a proper female should look lik
e.
Having more compelling interests than meeting others immature stereotypes :smile:
is a trait not confined to Aquarians

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I have never known women to feel comfortable in men's trousers
once a girl's hips develop.
Possibly some Aquarians prefer a more "masculine" style
but men's pants simply do not fit around women's hips very well.
It is possible for women to purchase pants specifically tailored to fit women :smile:
the department sotres are crammed with women's tailored pants

example of a non-Aquarian female who favors pants
:

061715-hillary-clinton-pantsuits-lead.jpg

Just remember that on Planet Aquarius, we are the normal ones.
There is no "Planet Aquarius"
Aquarian women have short hair
because they know that it is cute, stylish, and sexy.
Not every woman with short hair is an Aquarian

david starling

It is possible for women to purchase pants specifically tailored to fit women :smile:
the department sotres are crammed with women's tailored pants

example of a non-Aquarian female who favors pants
:

061715-hillary-clinton-pantsuits-lead.jpg

There is no "Planet Aquarius"

I think waybread meant "from a Sun-Aquarius perspective", rather than an actual "Planet Aquarius". As a humorous metaphor, I find it descriptive and amusing, here on Planet Pisces. :biggrin:

Last edited:

waybread

Dying their armpit hair??? How very Aquarie!

Look, sabumnim-- What you need to get is that an authentic, self-actualizing Aquarienne does not care what you think about her appearance, her hair style, her sexual orientation, or her ideas. If more conventionally-oriented signs dislike Ms. Aquarius, too bad. They will just have to get over it.

Has it ever occurred to you that your ideas might be consummately wrong?

Some decades ago, modern astrologers cooked up some key words for each of the signs. They went like this:

Aries-- I am
Taurus-- I have
Sagittarius-- I believe, and so on.

The key word for Aquarius is "I know."

Last edited:

waybread

David, I meant "planet Aquarius."

Here "planet" is used as a metaphor, as in "planet money," comparable to "Chicago Bears nation."

Or think about a convention for Aquarians only. In the room, they're the normal ones.

JUPITERASC

I think waybread meant "from a Sun-Aquarius perspective"
rather than an actual "Planet Aquarius".
As a humorous metaphor, I find it descriptive and amusing
here on Planet Pisces.
:biggrin:
clearly you misunderstood :smile:

Here "planet" is used as a metaphor,
as in "planet money,"
comparable to "Chicago Bears nation."

Or think about a convention for Aquarians only.
In the room, they're the normal ones.

david starling

Here "planet" is used as a metaphor, as in "planet money," comparable to "Chicago Bears nation."

Or think about a convention for Aquarians only. In the room, they're the normal ones.

Right. "Planet Aquarius" was meant as a metaphor, as I CLEARLY stated. It appeared that JUPITERASC thought you were referring to an ACTUAL planet called "Aquarius". I mean, Siriusly!

JUPITERASC

Right. "Planet Aquarius" was meant as a metaphor, as I CLEARLY stated.

It appeared that JUPITERASC thought you were referring to an ACTUAL planet called "Aquarius".

I mean, Siriusly!
Siriusly... you misunderstood the response i posted was metaphorical :smile:
also WB corrected your previous misunderstanding as follows

Or think about a convention for Aquarians only.
In the room, they're the normal ones.

Last edited: