My chart. Is it possible to become more open?

ukdesifem

Most of your planets are above the horizon (in the 6th to 12th houses). This alone means you are extroverted and open.

However, you do have a Pisces rising, Scorpio Moon, and a Virgo Sun. So these do lend to reserved and even secretive characteristics. It's probable then that you have little problems in getting along, but I guess as you yourself say, you're not seen as very open.

I'm not sure in honesty how to resolve this. However, easing your Moon/Venus square can help in being more open (or perceived as such).

miquar

As ukdesifem says, it is understandable that you find openness difficult, especially with Sun square Saturn and Pluto strongly aspecting the Moon and Venus.

But it is certainly possible for you you to cultivate more openness over time. At the moment, the fearful thoughts and emotions are making openness difficult because they are dominating your sense of identity. The space between these fears is your true self. Try to allow your awareness to relax awareness into that space - from there you can witness the fears honestly and impartially without getting caught up in them. In this way the fears will lose their power over you.

nix

Hi dominu. At first glance I thought I saw my chart. We have the Sun and the Ascendant on the exact same degree. :joyful:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you said others you meet find you cold, not you yourself. I've heard it a lot too (I have Moon in Capricorn semi-square Pluto) but by people who don't know me well or when I was in a state of emotional turmoil. I've even been described as rigid, an ice queen, a shy girl, the calmest person alive, but I'm none of the above.

Coming to my point... How do your friends/family/partner perceive you? Is it just the people that don't know you very well or is it even the ones closest to you that see you in this way?

Personally, looking at your chart, I don't think you're cold at all. You said it yourself it doesn't seem so to you, so maybe it's them. I'd say you're anything but cold. Emotionally rich and powerful, I guess dramatic too, with some heavy undertones but don't let that scare you. I do suggest diving into the depths of the Scorpio waters, I think you carry much secrets inside, that even you don't consciously know of. I feel that with awareness comes empowerment.
Maybe dig into the lives of your parents/grandparents. Pluto in the 8th house is said to have some mayor heritage of Scorpio themed emotional patterns. And being conjunct your Moon makes it a big part of your emotional self.
Maybe you feel something lurking but don't know what it might be or where it came from. I digress...

If you feel you would want to be more open but don't know how to I'd suggest engaging your Leo Venus in everyday life and your relationships.
Here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=572880#post572880 miquar gave me some good advice on it. Hope it helps you too. :smile:
If you want to, I'd propose you read the whole thing, you may find some other commonalities.

Best,
nix

Last edited:

Rick

Banned
Scorpio moon is an inhibiting placement, will make you reserved and observant "from a distance", distrustful, and like Miquar said -Sun square Saturn and Pluto strongly aspecting the Moon and Venus...
Also Virgos arent about partying and socalising, they're very work-conscious and perfectionists, usually a bit quiet. The Libra Mercury is great, on the other hand, you must have a nice voice and good conversation skills.

ukdesifem

Scorpio moon is an inhibiting placement, will make you reserved and observant "from a distance", distrustful, and like Miquar said -Sun square Saturn and Pluto strongly aspecting the Moon and Venus...
Also Virgos arent about partying and socalising, they're very work-conscious and perfectionists, usually a bit quiet. The Libra Mercury is great, on the other hand, you must have a nice voice and good conversation skills.

I agree with this.

dominu

Thank you all! (I'm really late with answer).
I really appreciate warm advices.

Hi dominu. At first glance I thought I saw my chart. We have the Sun and the Ascendant on the exact same degree. :joyful:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you said others you meet find you cold, not you yourself. I've heard it a lot too (I have Moon in Capricorn semi-square Pluto) but by people who don't know me well or when I was in a state of emotional turmoil. I've even been described as rigid, an ice queen, a shy girl, the calmest person alive, but I'm none of the above.

Coming to my point... How do your friends/family/partner perceive you? Is it just the people that don't know you very well or is it even the ones closest to you that see you in this way?

You are right nix, only those who don't know me see me as cold.

I do suggest diving into the depths of the Scorpio waters, I think you carry much secrets inside, that even you don't consciously know of. I feel that with awareness comes empowerment.
Maybe dig into the lives of your parents/grandparents. Pluto in the 8th house is said to have some mayor heritage of Scorpio themed emotional patterns. And being conjunct your Moon makes it a big part of your emotional self.
Maybe you feel something lurking but don't know what it might be or where it came from. I digress...

I think the reason I started to dig deeper into astrology is my Scorpio moon. This is the thing I want to know more more more.

But it is certainly possible for you you to cultivate more openness over time. At the moment, the fearful thoughts and emotions are making openness difficult because they are dominating your sense of identity. The space between these fears is your true self. Try to allow your awareness to relax awareness into that space - from there you can witness the fears honestly and impartially without getting caught up in them. In this way the fears will lose their power over you.

So beautifully said, miquar!

Last edited: