Enemies, Which house?

midnight sun

In the last months, I'm feeling someone is behaving hostile to me while there is no need to. But she's not a an open enemy so much, she's not showing openly but I can understand from some of her words or behaviours. We are just meeting because we share the same experience of being abroad for a school program. We are not friends. So I wonder which house and the ruler I have to look at for understanding this situation?

Attachments

• ekim.jpg
    ekim.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 27

SagiCap

7H for your situation. I hope someone can explain in more detail for you - but generally, from my understanding, 12H will show hidden enemies along with frustrations, limits, confinement, self-undoing, and loss. and 7H will show known enemies/aggressors towards you. She is known to you - and passive-aggressive, so I think this link may help. It's a super explanation of the 7th house, encountering open enemies theme. http://astronuts.tribe.net/thread/8fc6e00b-ff0e-4245-9927-7356e526f2da.

I wish you the best!

Last edited:

dhundhun

Generally 12th, but Neptune from 3rd afflicting Sun/Mars is indication of some hidden, non-serious, insignificant enemies.

LittleMiss

I've just been able to look at a similar enemy-situation I had this summer in hinsight. Thought I would share what I just noticed about my transits.

I had a very dear friend who suddenly turned her back on me in a very cruel way. She then revealed that she had been angry, frustrated and grown resentful to me more and more (in secret) during the summer.
It was terrible and then and there I wasn't able to see what kind of transits that had to do with this. But yesterday I noticed that I did have Venus transiting my 12th house that periode. Opposing my sun in 6th house. And at the time this came out - Venus moved over my ascendant. I would have thought this would bring more pleasant events, but... I can not help thinking that it had something to do with it.

So, to answer in shorter words: 12th house for secret enemies. Venus opposing sun, or in stressful ascepts to sun? If it is a kind of "friendly" relationship. Maybe!?

midnight sun

Now I found something interesting which I haven't thought before. When you all said 7th house is for enemies, I was thinking about the situation of Mars. Mars is in 9th house and we are together abroad with this girl. But then I realized something else.
All my lifetime, I had problems with Aries people. Especially Aries girls have always behaved hostile to me although I've done nothing to them. I had really bad times with those girls in different times of my life. Now this girl is Aries and Aries is in my 7th house. That's really interesting. After I opened this thread, she really disturbed me more with her behaviours near other people. And I'm looking for ways of not seeing her much. I'm really very angry. And she behaves then like nothing has happened.

And LittleMiss, I looked at my transits, Venus is in my 1st house trines my Sun. I'm not sure if it's about Venus because I had these kinds of people in my past, I think I had talked about this in a thread before. And it seems like a Pluto thing. I have a powerful Pluto, she has a Venus(1st)-Pluto-Saturn opposition. Maybe that's the war of Plutos, I don't know.

ridethewave

Hi Midnight Sun, Sagicap is right 7th house for open enemies. With Aries on your DC and its ruler Mars (conj Sun) opp Neptune in 3rd. For some reason I get the feeling that you are really imposing to this person in some way without meaning to be. But little wonder with Nep in 3rd that you are not going to get the full truth of the matter.

Also as an aside 12th house is most definitely for hidden enemies. I had Mars in Virgo in the 12th conjuncting ascendant opposing descendant in my solar return this year. The Mars in Virgo actually described this person perfectly and he was a nasty peice of work spreading rumours etc about me but never to my face even when I confronted him.

At least if the hostility is out in the open you may have a better chance of dealing with it. What seems to be this persons strongest attributable energy/plantery energy eg are they venusian or saturn type etc etc maybe you can try to connect with them on this level. Good luck

adrianastrologer

Midnight Sun,

This might be a long shot, but I'm just curious - did you ever find out why she resented you? Not that it is your fault in any way, but I noticed your Moon in Virgo in the eleventh house. I remember you said that you traveled (11th house and groups) and I thought maybe this might have been a situation where she felt criticized by something you said or suggested, which was probably not your intention. I brought this up because I know someone else with Moon in Virgo who is sometimes misunderstood when she tries to help people - she is so organized, knows exactly the best way to do things. As far as I know, we don't have your friend's chart here to interpret, but maybe she was threatened by your authority in the group, especially if others look up to you as as the "boss" or "parent", or let you run things.

midnight sun

Midnight Sun,

This might be a long shot, but I'm just curious - did you ever find out why she resented you? Not that it is your fault in any way, but I noticed your Moon in Virgo in the eleventh house. I remember you said that you traveled (11th house and groups) and I thought maybe this might have been a situation where she felt criticized by something you said or suggested, which was probably not your intention. I brought this up because I know someone else with Moon in Virgo who is sometimes misunderstood when she tries to help people - she is so organized, knows exactly the best way to do things. As far as I know, we don't have your friend's chart here to interpret, but maybe she was threatened by your authority in the group, especially if others look up to you as as the "boss" or "parent", or let you run things.

Hi adrianastrologer. It's interesting that you've found this thread. Because I stopped to see that girl, I didn't go on writing more. I think I feel her problem with me. The problem was about money. (By the way before I met her, I was warned about her that she usually thinks about people in a bad way but I try to know her by myself)

My parents are helping me financially but hers doesn't. I had to rent an expensive room here because I couldn't find any other and I was stressful. But she's somehow obsessed with that. And whenever we met someone new, and this person asks me where I live, she was constantly saying that I'm living in a "upper class" place. She was not sitting the places I've shown for the reason that they are expensive. But she was not saying a word when her other friend wants to sit the same places.

So I feel there are some tension between us subconsciously. Or maybe very conscious from her side. She's a communist and she's created an image about me in her head. But unfortunately my own image is so complicated because of my Neptune aspects, I think she couldn't understand "what I am". And she was trying to prove that I'm a typical consumer with lots of money. (She knows I'm preparing a thesis about changin consumer behaviour) So she might have chosen an aim to prove that I'm not so real in my ideals.

These are my thoughts. I never try to get close to her so I never criticize her. I'm not seeing her because if I open my mouth, it will turn into a fight. I try not to be in her life circle. But she went into mine and try to manipulate things. The day she made this, I really see through her and hated. She's exactly a kind of person who tries to get herself higher by using other people. So that's nothing about Virgo. And usually my Moon works later after I'm fooled by my Neptune. :pouty:

Culpeper

Premium Member
You have transiting Saturn in your ascending sign. In the radical chart, it is retrograde in Scorpio a malefic position. Since Saturn does not rule enemies in your chart, this transit is most likely to draw annoying people and situations to you rather than someone out to kill or rob you. But be careful as Saturn transits last a long time.