Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

You can do a little exploration on solunars, since that is the one stop shop for western siderealism with the current steward of the whole movement being Jim Eschelman.

Check this thread which provides books to read.
https://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=118

You may not like the somewhat cultish way they proclaim the supremacy of their preferred system, but I figure you'd be able to ignore that.

conspiracy theorist

I've always preferred their take on Pluto the most. As someone with the planet prominent, it hits the mark better than a lot of the fluffy ****ery out there. They place Pluto with the sign Aries.

conspiracy theorist

I think it works, as Pluto is a law unto itself, remote and pays no mind to anything outside itself. This is what they say about Sun-Pluto for example https://www.solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=184#p1241. That kind of non-attachment doesn't encourage sexuality, in my mind.

I did an informal search one time (for some other category that I can't remember now), and I was surprised to see the prominence of Pluto in the charts of scientific/mechanical inventors, which also brings in Sidereal Aries that is said to bestow mechanical proficiency.

conspiracy theorist

Fagan & Firebrace wrote:
The most antisocial of the planets, Pluto is the significator of detachment, isolation, and extreme loneliness. Those having this configuration at birth are shy when forced to appeal amongst others, are quickly bored and take the first opportunity to disappear. They always appear in a state of revolt and are beings apart. Some have to flee from the law. They can stand alone and be unique. Those mingling with society always manage to preserve their independence and detachment. Difficult members of a team, averse to the party system, many distinguish themselves on stage or platform, retaining their aloofness in spite of the applause of the multitude. Sometimes their shyness makes them self-defensively aggressive. This is more noticeable if Pluto is also configured with Mars.

Whoam1

Oh Pluto is sexual, but not like Mars(see my Mars-Venus square, also more fortified if using 9th harmonics. Also Venus-Uranus [both associated with Mars in my chart] are at my suns midpoint). Mars is associated with physicality and therefore where I see most people getting scorpio sex from.

On the flip side there is Pluto, who is super powerful but rather innocent. People with Pluto dignifed are more likely to get assaulted than be the assaulter. This my body is not my temple is a Pluto Idea, they are willing to be trampled for another's benefit.

Somewhere a scorpio-aquarius member with an angular Pluto talked to me about Pluto and the sexuality behind it. For sex Pluto doesnt see it at a bias, it's not good or bad and has no purpose but at the same has a huge purpose. Pluto people wouldn't be raw and sexual, they would be creatingly sexual. Coming up with ideas out of literally nothing, and many are willing to explore these ideas, that even people with fetishes could shudder at.

conspiracy theorist

In Kiddie Gloves, Pluto is attributed to conception or the moment that the sperm cell penetrates the ovum. The first movement. Ideas in their nascent and seed form. Dane Rudhyar says the same for Pluto. It's one of the reasons why I like its attribution to Aries.

Any reason why you mentioned that the member was a Scorpio-Aquarius?

Whoam1

In Kiddie Gloves, Pluto is attributed to conception or the moment that the sperm cell penetrates the ovum. The first movement. Ideas in their nascent and seed form. Dane Rudhyar says the same for Pluto. It's one of the reasons why I like its attribution to Aries.

Any reason why you mentioned that the member was a Scorpio-Aquarius?

I agree with you about Pluto and aries btw. The member being a scorpio-aquarius, having Mars-Uranus as digites, gives uninhibited free physicality therefore uninhibited sexual energy. Yet the things that turn the member on the most are not phallic or ovularly oriented. They are things like scents and maybe certain colors.

conspiracy theorist

Good points. Lot's of good points.

Also thinking out loud. We never get a taste of the outer planetary returns save for Uranus, and it seems more often than not it acts as a blow to the ego/organizational structure because it usually means that the world has left you behind and you are now a free-radical - by becoming outdated (should the energies of Aquarius as Saturn/Uranus and Chiron as the go-between be evoked here). No one will ever have a Neptune and Pluto return. And even though Saturn returns (at least the first one) is seen as a destabilizing effect, ultimately it puts you in a better place to assimilate its energy moving forward. The outers will always be laughing at you.

It reminds me of something I've seen Jung wrote about "The Self" - one's totality of being which includes all those elements that aren't assimilated by the ego. He says that you know when The Self is working in your life when you are constantly being put in compromising positions, so when you feel challenged, humiliated, shown up for how inadequate you are in a situation you are looking into the face of The Self. This would mean that to be as close to a God as one can you have to be foolish or childish - and doesn't the bible say something to the effect that a childlike nature is what is necessary to attain to the heavenly state?

Maybe it's not about doing it right? Because if you feel like you did it right perhaps you are doing it wrong.

conspiracy theorist

If you take the cyclic view, Saturn at most can give one 4 returns, as far as a human lifespan is concerned. Out of all the outers, you get one Uranus return in that span of years. That might indicate that Uranian energy may be the "highest" form of energy that humanity can "control" or at least bridge down into the ego in a functional manner. Perhaps this is done through the help of Chirotic energy. Neptune and Pluto sometimes swap places in regard to their orbital distance, but none has a direct link to Saturn. I wonder what kind of species we would be, if we could live to amount of years for at least one Neptune or Pluto return.