what did they think of my open mic performance

PRocker

didn't really pay attention to the audience (was faded lol) first time doing something solo, obviously wasn't amazing but did they like it? how did they view my stage presence? should I keep doing shows by myself? and happy new year everyone!

link:

11ht2l5.png

Chrysalis

Moon in 12th/mercury in detriment and angular, i dnt think your stage presence was the best and being angular they would have noticed you were nervous or whatever.

You do say its your first time solo, so just keep going and you'll surely get more confident.

Was this a rock song you did ?

PRocker

Moon in 12th/mercury in detriment and angular, i dnt think your stage presence was the best and being angular they would have noticed you were nervous or whatever.

You do say its your first time solo, so just keep going and you'll surely get more confident.

Was this a rock song you did ?

Yeah I stumbled on my lyrics.... probably because I kind of dived in head first, and I also was high.

But I did get some chants and my voice was very loud. It was a punk rock song designed for my band and I didn't have my equipment on me but I played anyways. I wasn't really nervous as I just was a bit confused about what I was gonna do next. I showed a lot of confidence but some uneasiness as well. I really like to be different and enjoy chaotic, high speed, heavy music. I didn't do my best but I brought the energy and I think you can see that with Moon in Leo and its seems to make good aspects

Yeah mercury in the 4th probably means I come off nervous but I'd say it was emotional more than nervous, I literally screamed the speakers out the PAs...

Last edited: