will John finally get the promotion

Deirdre

I think this time it might be it.

his boss is a total jerk, he doesn't want John to be promoted cause John is more capable than his boss himself. So for the years they have been working together, john hasn't been able to really show his capabilities. Whenever he tries to, his boss cuts his legs off" but his legs off".

this time after a reunion with big bosses they finally gave him a hope.

hence my question.
does the chart show his image on work? And how his boss is doing?

Last edited:

Deirdre

John is my partner so I see him as 7th and quesited is 10th from the 7th so ruler is Venus.

Saturn is retrograde so sth will change for John? Venus oposes it . Oppositions are obstacles but I think its san yes with challenges?

also Venus is with PF and Jupiter the benefic is in 10th trine Venus.

before aspects Venus Saturn tribes mercury in his 7th . 7th to do with partners overall so perhaps someone would help?

also he as moon - emotions - appears exalted in Taurus so it will be good?

don't know if it counts but moon will change signs and vj Venus - the quesited- isn't this good also?

Last edited:

dr. farr

From my perspective, Saturn = John and Mars = his promotion (10th from 7th using whole sign houses); and Mars does flow toward Saturn, which in Ankara horary is ultimately a yes answer. The Moon's next conjunction is with the Part of Fortune, which is favorable, and the Moon flows toward Mars but away from Saturn, which = neutral testimony. So I will give a yes answer to this question.

HOWEVER Mars and Saturn are quite distant, indicating that this promotion will probably not occur be anytime soon.

rafaella

I will take him to be Sun, removing you from this chart. Sun and Mars conjunct after sign change, another job coming, most likely another company. This is confirmed by Saturn Venus opposition (if we take radical 7th for him), oppositions mean separation. He will leave this job. Before this there is also Mercury aspect to Saturn with negative reception, maybe some news/letter that will not be to his liking, or perhaps Mer is someone else at the job he is not too fond of. Could be one of bosses too.

Deirdre

From my perspective, Saturn = John and Mars = his promotion (10th from 7th using whole sign houses); and Mars does flow toward Saturn, which in Ankara horary is ultimately a yes answer. The Moon's next conjunction is with the Part of Fortune, which is favorable, and the Moon flows toward Mars but away from Saturn, which = neutral testimony. So I will give a yes answer to this question.

HOWEVER Mars and Saturn are quite distant, indicating that this promotion will probably not occur be anytime soon.

Thank you DR FArr

I appreciate your analysis very much.

But can u see when in time will occur?

Deirdre

Oh that is surprising...the boss is really a bad guy indeed been trying to put him away from a long time now but...big bosses above him do like J' s work. So he has been dealing with it. From what he says he doesn't want t9 change his purpose is to be raised another level due to his projects at the company.

Lets see then...if this is true RAfaella it wont be a good thing.

I will take him to be Sun, removing you from this chart. Sun and Mars conjunct after sign change, another job coming, most likely another company. This is confirmed by Saturn Venus opposition (if we take radical 7th for him), oppositions mean separation. He will leave this job. Before this there is also Mercury aspect to Saturn with negative reception, maybe some news/letter that will not be to his liking, or perhaps Mer is someone else at the job he is not too fond of. Could be one of bosses too.

Deirdre

Just an update

A colleague from another team has contacted J. To an interview. If it goes well it would definately be a change but inside the same company, just with a different boss. Lets see.

besitos

when did your partner get contacted by the other colleague?

because you asked the question, i take 7th as your partner, saturn. the promotion (representing upward movement in career, not just a job/routine) is 10th from 7th, ruled by Venus. Venus opposes Saturn, which may mean he will not get the job for whatever reason. However before Venus opposes Saturn, Mercury will aspect Saturn. after reading the other posts i also can read that as: mercury delivers a message to Saturn that is not optimal - saturn doesn't like leo and mercury doesn't like sagittarius.

Moon rules the 6th house and will soon change signs to oppose Saturn. Saturn is retrograding and in a sign/degree where he is not optimally functioning. I think all this points to: your partner will leave his current job. Perhaps when sun changes signs and trines Saturn he will have a positive development in his career (because it is the sun, and also because sun receives sagittarius). Because it will take a long time/many degrees for Saturn to go into his home of Capricorn, I don't think it applies to this question (I see on second glance it is longer for the sun to trine Saturn than for Saturn to go into Capricorn, so I'm not sure what applies and what doesn't).

As a common sense word of advice - don't assume the boss's motivations - or any others' for that matter. perhaps the boss may be key to helping your partner in an unexpected way.

Last edited:

Deirdre

when did your partner get contacted by the other colleague?

Well it was last week the contact. He is waiting for the person to contact.

Seems complicated then...he has been thinking about changes cause current boss doesnt value him according to his work and efforts. The company itself has been opening some places at other teams and its been his only intention of change.

Im gonna be updatin then. Things seem complicated now i guess. Thank u

Deirdre

Update

that job position didn't happened...indeed I went for someone else.in the meanwhile...he also applied for more Two now.

dr. farr

This Ankara horary analysis, giving a net +1 result (a "probably yes" answer), turned out to be incorrect.

Note that in the Magic 8 Ball (non-horary) astrodivination method, with Scorpio on the 10th whole sign house from the husband's significator (ie 10th from 7th house), we find Scorpio = Mars = a correct "no" answer to the question.

Deirdre

Hi dr Farr

So seems that the 8magic ball would be the more accurate answer then.

In the meanwhile he applied for other two more but yesterday he was told it were already taken by others...��

=dr. farr;822215]This Ankara horary analysis, giving a net +1 result (a "probably yes" answer), turned out to be incorrect.

Note that in the Magic 8 Ball (non-horary) astrodivination method, with Scorpio on the 10th whole sign house from the husband's significator (ie 10th from 7th house), we find Scorpio = Mars = a correct "no" answer to the question.[/QUOTE]

dr. farr

Hi dr Farr

So seems that the 8magic ball would be the more accurate answer then.

In the meanwhile he applied for other two more but yesterday he was told it were already taken by others...��

=dr. farr;822215]This Ankara horary analysis, giving a net +1 result (a "probably yes" answer), turned out to be incorrect.

Note that in the Magic 8 Ball (non-horary) astrodivination method, with Scorpio on the 10th whole sign house from the husband's significator (ie 10th from 7th house), we find Scorpio = Mars = a correct "no" answer to the question.
[/QUOTE]

In this question, yes, but in general, in my experience, the Ankara horary method is superior to the Magic 8 Ball, although in my tracking of the 8 Ball results here on AW, the 8 Ball method is maintaining an 80%+ accuracy level.

I must also say that my application of the Ankara method in this above question was INCORRECT-and that is because I used the Part of Fortune FOR THE QUERENT as a factor-yet the person asking this question was actually not involved! The question was about "JOHN", and the Part of Fortune which SHOULD have been used as an indicator would be based on the 7th HOUSE as defacto ascendant, NOT ON THE 1st HOUSE as ascendant!

So, the CORRECT POF in the horary chart would have been at 10 Sagittarius. This changes the Ankara indications of the horary:

Quesited = 7th house = Aquarius = Saturn
Quesited = 10th from 7th = Scorpio = Mars

Mars flows toward Saturn = + testimony
Moon flows away from Saturn and towards Mars = neutral testimony
MOON FLOWS AWAY FROM THE POF = - testimony
Mars is in a pitted degree of Cancer = - testimony

Result = 1 + testimony and 2 - testimonies which gives a net result of -1 testimony, which CHANGES THE HORARY ANSWER BY THE ANKARA METHOD TO A PROBABLY NO ANSWER.

So, because I was careless in my application of the Ankara method, I originally got what turned out to be a wrong answer; BY CAREFULLY FOLLOWING THE ANKARA METHOD AND ASSIGNING THE POF TO WHERE IT REALLY BELONGED, I obtained the correct answer.

In horary we must always be careful to correctly allocate our significators-if we are careless we get wrong answers:pouty:!

Deirdre

Thank u. It is more complex when its another one asking the question.

In horary there are readers who put always ruler asc wether its the one aaking or another one.

Some others do rotate the chart.

QUOTE=dr. farr;822421][/QUOTE]

In this question, yes, but in general, in my experience, the Ankara horary method is superior to the Magic 8 Ball, although in my tracking of the 8 Ball results here on AW, the 8 Ball method is maintaining an 80%+ accuracy level.

I must also say that my application of the Ankara method in this above question was INCORRECT-and that is because I used the Part of Fortune FOR THE QUERENT as a factor-yet the person asking this question was actually not involved! The question was about "JOHN", and the Part of Fortune which SHOULD have been used as an indicator would be based on the 7th HOUSE as defacto ascendant, NOT ON THE 1st HOUSE as ascendant!

So, the CORRECT POF in the horary chart would have been at 10 Sagittarius. This changes the Ankara indications of the horary:

Quesited = 7th house = Aquarius = Saturn
Quesited = 10th from 7th = Scorpio = Mars

Mars flows toward Saturn = + testimony
Moon flows away from Saturn and towards Mars = neutral testimony
MOON FLOWS AWAY FROM THE POF = - testimony
Mars is in a pitted degree of Cancer = - testimony

Result = 1 + testimony and 2 - testimonies which gives a net result of -1 testimony, which CHANGES THE HORARY ANSWER BY THE ANKARA METHOD TO A PROBABLY NO ANSWER.

So, because I was careless in my application of the Ankara method, I originally got what turned out to be a wrong answer; BY CAREFULLY FOLLOWING THE ANKARA METHOD AND ASSIGNING THE POF TO WHERE IT REALLY BELONGED, I obtained the correct answer.

In horary we must always be careful to correctly allocate our significators-if we are careless we get wrong answers:pouty:![/QUOTE]

dr. farr

In the Ankara horary method the chart ascendant is always set at the house of the person involved in the question-this is what I neglected to do in my initial analysis of the chart regarding the POF. Rotation of the chart is a very common occurrence in the Ankara horary method.

Deirdre

UPDATE:

Something happened....the budget was cut and his boss has orders to fire people from the team.

J. is very worried because of their bad conection, although he is the best of the team and also a team leader.

the other promotions to which he applied didnt went trhough. he wanted to change teams because of this....once a boss is always trying to undermine someone´s work...very easey to be prejudiced...:pinched:

Deirdre

Well at least till april mext year he will continue on the company. The team will lose some people but he is nit in the list - his boss told him so.

Tikana

If you see this...u said promotion is 4th from 7th so ruler is msrs. Mars there qith sun . Mars doesnt aspect him saturn. But it does aspect by sextile moon.

All the applications he applied to in order to be promoted didn't came true so...at least for now it wont be happening...