9/11 Hacker News Out Today

watcherofthesouth

Since news that a group has claimed it has hacked into a few insurance companies as well as TSA and know confidential information about 9/11, I wondered if we can see this from drawing a 9/11 chart? I'm not sure how you would go about it.

AJ Astrology

Since news that a group has claimed it has hacked into a few insurance companies as well as TSA and know confidential information about 9/11, I wondered if we can see this from drawing a 9/11 chart? I'm not sure how you would go about it.

Hi watcherofthesouth,

TSA did not exist at the time of 9-11, because the Department of Homeland Security did not exist at the time of 9-11.

So, any claim that TSA has knowledge is totally false.

Insurance companies had no knowledge, either.

piercethevale

Hi watcherofthesouth,

TSA did not exist at the time of 9-11, because the Department of Homeland Security did not exist at the time of 9-11.

So, any claim that TSA has knowledge is totally false.

Insurance companies had no knowledge, either.

That'a a very presumptive statement. By that reasoning the Warren Commission then had no business determining who might have actually killed J.F. Kennedy and whether it was a conspiracy or not... which they actually didn't as the commission was only created to provide the illusion the gov't was actually investigating the assassination. ...as if the fact that that brainiac of Congress, acclaimed and recognized for his faculties of acute perspicuity, the late, and honorable Gerald Ford, having been appointed to the presiding role wasn't a tip-off?

...and Insurance companies conducting investigations?
... Who has ever heard of such a thing?
Or better yet, 'Who hasn't"?