Today is my Birthday :)

HeartTree

Today is my Birthday:) maybe someone can help me to figure this solar return chart out? I have been depressed since 2013 and just now starting to feel better. Is there more hardship or self reflection stored for me or is it over already? Also is there possibility for love relationship? Thank you for your time and input :love:

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Happy Birthday!

So much ninth house in this chart. Are you studying right now, or traveling, or considering either? Or is this perhaps something else ninth house, like being immersed in philosophy, finding greater meaning, interacting with foreigners, or some such thing?

It might be reflective of your healing journey, too. In the eighth house, things can fall apart. Death happens, transformation happens, intense healing processes may happen. The ninth house is where you start to make sense of it all and re-shape what that means going forward. If you're emerging from depression, and creating a new meaning in your life for the longterm future, all of this planetary energy in the SR ninth/natal eleventh house reflects it.

I see a lot more, having to do with Chiron, your seventh house, and that you had a solar eclipse in the same degree as your sun less than 24 hours before your moment of solar return. But I don't have time to post it now. To be continued.

HeartTree

Thank You Osamenor! You are the sweetest answering me again :)

I'm doing my masters right now and will be concentrating my thesis and new minor studies starting September. Lately I have also felt more energetic and social. Like celebrating my birthday yesterday and today with my old friends without feeling exhausted.

I was also thinking that maybe solar eclipse will be in some role in my return chart as it happened so close. It would be interesting to hear more about that and Chiron too when you have time. I wish there would be change for relationship but maybe Chiron won't allow it happen or it will be source of pain?

rahu

Banned
hi HeartTree
what i find most interesting is your Neptune conjunction to the south node with mercury square to the node and neptune.

mercury on the ascendant square the node gives you great intelligence.
neptune and the node give your visionary powers which can be psychic in nature. thi also makes you a strong empath indicting you can feel and sense other peoples emotions.

mercury square to Neptune is extremely creative. it can give abilities in the visual arts from drawing ,painting , fantasy writing as well as an interest in films etc.

this position also indicates you are subject to visions. your dreams can give e you prophetic insights and your may eve have visions in dreams that continue into your waking state.

as already mentioned above, you also have healing power.

venus wit the sun shows you to be loving individual and many are drawn to you venus is square to chiron which can be a bit difficult for relationships because you need to know exactly what your partner feels and why. working positively ,this brings a deep intimacy bit it can also seem you are too pushy emotionally at times
rahu

HeartTree

Rahu thank you!! So much :) But are you talking about my natal chart or solar return? Inner wheel is my natal chart. I'm asking as I am an artist doing mostly fine art photography :) and I have had insights I'm my dreams but also, rarely, when I'm awake. Like I knew year before that there was baby coming to my family (To my sister). About healing ability I don't know.

My sister actually said to me that my love interest a scared of me because my deep feelings. Maybe it is not same thing that you are pointing out here or due to Chiron at first place. And I wouldn't know about intimacy anyway as not any my relationship go that far. That's why I hope this reflective learning period, being depressed and wrestling with same problems year after year-time will end soon and could have some good &healing experiences about relationships. But maybe it is not possible with Chiron at 7th house.

kshantaram

Premium Member
j6r2jd.jpg

Today is my Birthday:)

maybe someone can help me to figure this solar return chart out? I have been depressed since 2013 and just now starting to feel better. Is there more hardship or self reflection stored for me or is it over already?

Also is there possibility for love relationship? Thank you for your time and input :love:

jupiter is now transit libra heading towards natal elevated sat libra first,
sextile natal libra sag 3rd, trine moon good,
could manifest advisory-writing initiatives, and employment prospects,
sat lord 4/5 for luck-edu-romance-children-position-mother-property;
jup lord 6th for employment too;

solar return asc over 3rd scorpio for initiative, communications/writings;
jupiter some 3m down the line moves to scorpio 2nd for family-fin-speech, ,
trine elevated aspect over cancer 10th supportive of career,
and trine own pisces 6/7th for relationship-marriage, health-employment;

pisces-jup inimical for virgo asc, hence transit libra first past one year,
could have been impacting health, liver-kidneys-abdominals, etc probably;
jup lord 6th for health-employment matters too;

sat transit sag 3rd good for initiative and progress, sextile moon acq 5th;
sat 6m down the line moves to own cap 4th,
good for mother-property-housing matters;
an element of bit of stress transit 12th from moon;
growth-riches through mass leadership-public admin-real estate perhaps;
sat cap elevated aspect over libra first promoting health-well being;

rahu-node transit leo 11th, sextile natal rahu 9th gemini for foreign travels,
gains from foreign firms-friends-relationship;
rahu transit sun-venus 11th promoting relationship recently,
rahu unfriendly over leo under stress same time,
gains from politically well-placed govt-social circles perhaps,
could impact health - heart/stomach etc, toxic issues to care;

ketu separative node now for 1.5yr transit moon acq 5th,
moon lord 10th for career, moon acq 5th
reformist, child psychology-education-advisory/ministerial roles;
ketu transit moon prone to pain-injury-surgery
heart-stomach-lungs-psychological etc to care, scope for
detachment from romance-children-position-promotion perhaps
to watch and be alert about;
sat coming 6m aspect own acq 5th hopefully protective till then;

hence a prospective year with jup-sat-rahu transits and aspects,
while ketu transit moon-acq could be surgical to care and be alert/factor in.

hope all will be well managing with awareness and due care,

hope will find the inputs relevant and helpful,

kshantaram

Osamenor

Staff member
I wish there would be change for relationship but maybe Chiron won't allow it happen or it will be source of pain?

Finding a relationship is always possible. But based on your solar return chart, it looks like your energies are really focused on other parts of your life. That makes me wonder if you really want a relationship that much. Often, what people think they want is a cover up for the real desire.

I do note that SR Chiron is right on your SR DC, forming an out of sign sextile with natal Chiron in your natal seventh house. That's a theme... and the eclipse not only happened right on your sun, it squared your natal Chiron. That brings up everything that sun means, and everything that Chiron means, very, very strongly. This is something you cannot ignore. That theme is being greatly magnified.

Sun is about the development of your core self. Chiron is the wound you carry from the life before. We could look at is as a past life thing, or as an ancestral thing. It may never heal fully, it's something you're always in the process of healing, but in the process of healing, you transform yourself and a little bit of the world around you. Chiron isn't just how you are wounded, it's also how you are a healer.

If you are to have a successful relationship, as part of a couple, it will have to be one in which you consciously work through whatever deep wounds you have, and your partner supports you in that, perhaps is also healing through the relationship. If that's what happens, you can have a beautiful and rewarding relationship. If you're not conscious of that, and not consciously working with it, or your partner is not, it will bring pain.

But the seventh house isn't just about couple relationships. It's about all kinds of partnerships, and, particularly with Chiron, about healing partnerships. If you work with a therapist, that's a healing partnership, and it's indicated by the seventh house. If you yourself are the therapist, that's also indicated by the seventh house.

So this Chiron/seventh house theme might involve a therapist, or another practitioner. It might involve a love interest. It might be both. That you have so much indicating personal development for you and so little right now in the way of romantic indicators (nothing really besides Chiron) makes me think working with a practitioner is more strongly indicated... and if it is, then that's what you really want right now.

HeartTree

jupiter is now transit libra heading towards natal elevated sat libra first,
sextile natal libra sag 3rd, trine moon good,
could manifest advisory-writing initiatives, and employment prospects,
sat lord 4/5 for luck-edu-romance-children-position-mother-property;
jup lord 6th for employment too;

solar return asc over 3rd scorpio for initiative, communications/writings;
jupiter some 3m down the line moves to scorpio 2nd for family-fin-speech, ,
trine elevated aspect over cancer 10th supportive of career,
and trine own pisces 6/7th for relationship-marriage, health-employment;

I Did publish a book before christmas.
pisces-jup inimical for virgo asc, hence transit libra first past one year,
could have been impacting health, liver-kidneys-abdominals, etc probably;
jup lord 6th for health-employment matters too;

I'm going to surgery in a week. Its small thing but anyway!
sat transit sag 3rd good for initiative and progress, sextile moon acq 5th;
sat 6m down the line moves to own cap 4th,
good for mother-property-housing matters;
an element of bit of stress transit 12th from moon;
growth-riches through mass leadership-public admin-real estate perhaps;
sat cap elevated aspect over libra first promoting health-well being;

I just moved to new home where i can stay next 3 years. Its nice and cheap. Not luck in money matters. Many works that i had agreed to do were canceled.
rahu-node transit leo 11th, sextile natal rahu 9th gemini for foreign travels,
gains from foreign firms-friends-relationship;
rahu transit sun-venus 11th promoting relationship recently,
rahu unfriendly over leo under stress same time,
gains from politically well-placed govt-social circles perhaps,
could impact health - heart/stomach etc, toxic issues to care;

Haven't traveling or had gains from abroad. Yet :)
ketu separative node now for 1.5yr transit moon acq 5th,
moon lord 10th for career, moon acq 5th
reformist, child psychology-education-advisory/ministerial roles;
ketu transit moon prone to pain-injury-surgery
heart-stomach-lungs-psychological etc to care, scope for
detachment from romance-children-position-promotion perhaps
to watch and be alert about;
sat coming 6m aspect own acq 5th hopefully protective till then;

hence a prospective year with jup-sat-rahu transits and aspects,
while ketu transit moon-acq could be surgical to care and be alert/factor in.

hope all will be well managing with awareness and due care,

hope will find the inputs relevant and helpful,

kshantaram
I broke my knee two months ago. Its almost ookay now. And yes im going to daytime surgery. Thanks for these! I will update aagain later :)

HeartTree

Finding a relationship is always possible. But based on your solar return chart, it looks like your energies are really focused on other parts of your life. That makes me wonder if you really want a relationship that much. Often, what people think they want is a cover up for the real desire.

I do note that SR Chiron is right on your SR DC, forming an out of sign sextile with natal Chiron in your natal seventh house. That's a theme... and the eclipse not only happened right on your sun, it squared your natal Chiron. That brings up everything that sun means, and everything that Chiron means, very, very strongly. This is something you cannot ignore. That theme is being greatly magnified.

Sun is about the development of your core self. Chiron is the wound you carry from the life before. We could look at is as a past life thing, or as an ancestral thing. It may never heal fully, it's something you're always in the process of healing, but in the process of healing, you transform yourself and a little bit of the world around you. Chiron isn't just how you are wounded, it's also how you are a healer.

If you are to have a successful relationship, as part of a couple, it will have to be one in which you consciously work through whatever deep wounds you have, and your partner supports you in that, perhaps is also healing through the relationship. If that's what happens, you can have a beautiful and rewarding relationship. If you're not conscious of that, and not consciously working with it, or your partner is not, it will bring pain.

But the seventh house isn't just about couple relationships. It's about all kinds of partnerships, and, particularly with Chiron, about healing partnerships. If you work with a therapist, that's a healing partnership, and it's indicated by the seventh house. If you yourself are the therapist, that's also indicated by the seventh house.

So this Chiron/seventh house theme might involve a therapist, or another practitioner. It might involve a love interest. It might be both. That you have so much indicating personal development for you and so little right now in the way of romantic indicators (nothing really besides Chiron) makes me think working with a practitioner is more strongly indicated... and if it is, then that's what you really want right now.

Thank you. Now that i have lived this year forwars i see there has not been success in love relationships. But i have tried first time in years to reach out by myself. It didn't happen. I was rejected. But I'm glad to see this didn't effect me too much and i didn't fall in depression. Also i lost my dear friend who made suecide. Talking about Chiron. Its been hard. But again i have been glad to see im stronger that before and i didn't take this a sign that World is against me. I ended my 3y threapy end of Jan. I will update more on august :)