Trichotillomania (Compulsive Hair Pulling)

brownbeeca

April 27 1988
Houston, TX @ 4:47 AM

Mars square with pluto & Moon square with venus
Mercury square Mars orb +1°27'
Mars square Pluto orb +2°24'
Mars square Jupiter orb -2°21'
Sun square Mars orb -6°22'
Ascendant: Pisces (North node)
Moon: Virgo (South Node)
Star sign: Scorpio

2nd House (Taurus): Sun 7°21' , Jupiter 11°21, & Mercury 15°11
3rd House (Gemini)- Venus 20°24'
5th House (Leo): True Lilith 24°07’
6th House (Virgo)- Moon 15°04'
8th House (Scorpio)-Pluto 11°18'
9th to 10th House (Sagittarius): Midheaven 27°14'
10th House (Capricorn): Uranus 0°50' , Saturn 2°20', Neptune 10°08'
11th House (Aquarius): Mars 13°43
12th House (Pisces): Ascendent or rising sign

I have had trichotillomania since I was 12. I want to know if having a social life will help fix this issue? I am currently taking medication called Luvox CR extended release. Its been making me so tired. Anyways I wanted to know if that medication will really help me according to my natal chart. Someone told me cultivate the feeling of relief. I am wondering what does that mean for me. What type of creativity should I get into according to my chart in order for me to heal that hair pulling complusion?

urano

Hi,
On the forum there was someone who posted concerning this problem.
In her case I understood that this could come from an early trauma.
Below the link towards this thread:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84232

I had looked at Wikipedia at that time to try to get some understanding but the causes seem unclear concerning this problem.

I have had trichotillomania since I was 12. I want to know if having a social life will help fix this issue? I am currently taking medication called Luvox CR extended release. Its been making me so tired. Anyways I wanted to know if that medication will really help me according to my natal chart. Someone told me cultivate the feeling of relief. I am wondering what does that mean for me. What type of creativity should I get into according to my chart in order for me to heal that hair pulling complusion?
Concerning your specific question, I think that Horary Astrology could be better because you need a precise answer relating to a precise problem. Not easy to find in the natal chart (general).

brownbeeca

Here is the chart so you can see it. It is attached

Attachments

• my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 12