Will I get this loan?

Wannatouchyour

Hello. I'd like to see my lucky stars if I will get this loan for the school year. My credit is okay. I'm a student, and have no co-signer (my parents? Right, they're not in my life). So I feel the burden of this, was wondering if anyone can help.

loan.jpg

So, I am a sadge rising, signified by Jupiter, which is in the 4th house, retrograde. I may or may not be the moon, but the 8th house, the house of other people's money is cancer, meaning it is the moon in my 2nd house. The moon just switched signs, and will apply to Jupiter, but after applying to the Sun, then Me.

What is the significance of the sun in this case? The sun then, is the 2nd house of the 8th house.

Catatonia

Dear poster,

The reason the answer is no is because the Sun interposes between the Moon and Jupiter. It looks like your school (9th house) won't certify your loans for you.

Please let us know exactly how it goes.

Sincerely,

Catatonia

BobZemco

I think you might get the loan, but there could be problems or delays in getting it, and it might not be the amount you requested.

First we look at the Dispositor of the Part of Fortune. Mercury rules the 7th House so we now it's coming from another party. The other party's assets is the Chart's 8th House, ruled by the Moon in your 2nd House. That is what you want to see.

Next where is the 2nd House Ruler and does he make aspect with the Moon? Yes, Saturn, appropriately in the 9th House of Education is in partile trine with the Moon.

Better yet, Saturn receives the Moon through rulership, triplicity and Term. The Moon receives Saturn by Face.

The problem is that the Moon is weak and Peregrine, plus Mercury (communications, writings and documents in general) the Dispositor of the Part of Fortune is the Degree Ruler of the South Node in the 7th House. You do have the North Node in your Ascendant and that is some help at least and also Cancer on the 8th House Cusp is a fruitful Sign so that's a plus.

My suggestion is that if on your loan applications that you dot every single "i" and cross every single "t" and make no misstatements.

Also, since the 7th House is bicorporal, you may need to apply to two or more financial institutions to obtain the loans.

Wannatouchyour

I think you might get the loan, but there could be problems or delays in getting it, and it might not be the amount you requested.

First we look at the Dispositor of the Part of Fortune. Mercury rules the 7th House so we now it's coming from another party. The other party's assets is the Chart's 8th House, ruled by the Moon in your 2nd House. That is what you want to see.

Next where is the 2nd House Ruler and does he make aspect with the Moon? Yes, Saturn, appropriately in the 9th House of Education is in partile trine with the Moon.

Better yet, Saturn receives the Moon through rulership, triplicity and Term. The Moon receives Saturn by Face.

The problem is that the Moon is weak and Peregrine, plus Mercury (communications, writings and documents in general) the Dispositor of the Part of Fortune is the Degree Ruler of the South Node in the 7th House. You do have the North Node in your Ascendant and that is some help at least and also Cancer on the 8th House Cusp is a fruitful Sign so that's a plus.

My suggestion is that if on your loan applications that you dot every single "i" and cross every single "t" and make no misstatements.

Also, since the 7th House is bicorporal, you may need to apply to two or more financial institutions to obtain the loans.

Bob, thank you SO much for your helpful advice. I apologize for the late reply. If you could guess I had a lot of fear and lack of confidence and conflicting thought about getting this loan. One is because the concept of having a co-signer (I am an international student) - where can I find one when my family cannot help me but some distant relatives that do not really know me? You can say the delay could've been my own "insecurities" which seems like a Saturn issue.

But es, I think I am going for it. weirdly, it is Mercury Retrograde season, so your advice in dotting the i's and crossing the t's is so important. Hell, I'll even do an electional astrology chart. Thank you very much for your thorough advice.

I am also considering scholarships, so hopefully it all works out for the best. Thank you for such a great advice!