Eclipse night before my birthday, how will this effect me?

thelostchild

The moon (sagittarius 15°) will conjunct my natal pluto (16°) and south node (17°) while opposing the transit sun as it exactly conjuncts my natal sun (gemini 16°). What things should I be aware of? Is there any way I can optimize this time?

http://imgur.com/a/FLtrcp2

Last edited:

waybread

Welcome to the forum. It would be helpful if you could post your chart with transits for the eclipse time, as a lot will depend upon houses.

The free charts at Astrodienst are the easiest to read. www.astro.com There are some stickies on this site about how to post a chart.

waybread

You've got a very strong 8th house and Mercury. The 8th house has multiple meanings, but I am thinking that in your case, you want to probe life's mysteries at a deeper level. The eclipse may boost your ability to do that.

8th house people often think more about death than most other people, so if you have thought of volunteering in a hospice situation, this should be a good time to do that.

This would also be a good time to think more seriously about financial planning and investments.