will my friend accept my message regarding his family crisis?

besitos

I am crying hard because I had a fight with a friend of mine and ended up blocked on the phone. He told me his family member is sick but i found out it is serious later on my own. I found a media outlet where I wasn't blocked and messaged him about his family member before I knew what the illness was. He didn't block me and the message was marked read.

I am in pain wanting to reach out and comfort or offer help to my friend but I don't want to be blocked further than i already am, and know that they probably don't want to hear from me because I'm blocked.

I asked if I could send another message and if it would be well received. Does the chart show when the best time would be? waiting a few days?

Attachments

• message.jpg
    message.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 24

besitos

reading the chart, I will sextile him saturn in 1 unit, so looks like i might be the one reaching out. Or if my message is represented by mercury in libra, it won't aspect him saturn until it moves into scorpio (needing change) - what kind of change?

My sextile with him - i'm reading it that he is still not wanting to hear because moon is not well received by Capricorn, the sigh Saturn is in. Mercury has a little better reception.