Can anyone read my chart? YODS, T- SQUARES

ssarae

Hello everyone, I'm slowly learning more about astrology, and everyday I'm discovering new things. I see I have a YOD and 2 T-Squares.

Can anyone tell me what they see in general? (love life, career)

Thank you in advance!
Lots of love

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2021-04-19 a la(s) 19.07.14.jpg
    Captura de pantalla 2021-04-19 a la(s) 19.07.14.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 26

Harmelia

Hello everyone, I'm slowly learning more about astrology, and everyday I'm discovering new things. I see I have a YOD and 2 T-Squares.

Can anyone tell me what they see in general? (love life, career)

Thank you in advance!
Lots of love

I do not see a yod. A yod is two planets that are sextile one another and then they both quincunx a third planet. You have no quincunxes at all. Usually, we only consider planets in planetary pictures (not points), but I include the Nodes. I don't usually include points like the MC or ASC in a planetary picture. Still, you have plenty of aspects to read. They all mean something even if they aren't in a planetary picture. You really can't read aspects though until you read the planets in their signs and houses. They don't mean much otherwise.

But first - you are 28 years old, and you'll have your first Saturn Return starting mid-May, 2022 to early February, 2023. You may feel it a couple months before and after these times. It's usually a pretty big deal for people - not always - but usually. It's a time of some pretty big changes for many. When Transiting Saturn returns to the position it was when you were born, there is a soul-infusion of energy that sweeps over a person. It is a time when we are asked to be more authentic and to make decisions and choices that will set up a positive and successful mid-life period. It's a time of self-discovery. So you have that to look forward to.

Your South Node wound (past life wound) is in Gemini, 8th house. So there is a wound to how you think of yourself - perhaps how you talk to yourself about yourself - perhaps you tend to think obsessively about some things - or think you have a need for support and have attachments that make you feel supported - but could also hold you back. Perhaps you feel that you need to follow a set of social, religious or some other code of ethics that you think makes you acceptable - or the opposite - perhaps you've rebelled against all rules, and you're an outcast-type. These things are under review in this lifetime. You are definitely in need of making your own rules and living a life that truly fits you, your own development, your own goals. You are learning to discern what is yours and what is not yours - Sun and Mercury are in Virgo, and Virgo is very good at seeing the details and discerning what is what.

You have a Libra rising with Venus the ruler of your whole chart. Relationships are important in your process of self-discovery. Libra is very sensitive. It is an energy exchange with others that happens naturally, If Libra grows up in a situation that doesn't feel good, they can shut down the energy exchange through withdrawing or controlling. So, if you do either of those things, you will have to work on regaining the "Libra Energy Exchange". Libra rising needs to take care who is in their inner circle - because he/she feel other people's energy so keenly.

With Aries on the DES, you might come across as rather fiery at times. The ruler Mars is conjunct Jupiter in the 12th house though - so you definitely can either escape there, or pursue a creative or spiritual outlet instead of being aggressive or even assertive. Your Moon is in Pisces too, 6th house - so that's a lot of Piscean energy - inward focused. I bet you're interested in the arts and communicating something that is meaningful in whatever it is you do. You could have talent in writing - and I bet you do - but you could also enjoy doing other arts too.

I think all in all, you're pretty independent. You've got Capricorn on the IC - which indicates you don't have a problem with solitude. Capricorn keeps his own council, works hard, and isn't expressive of emotions. Capricorn has emotions like everyone else, but really doesn't like sharing what he/she feels. There's a tendency to keep a stiff upper lip and sweep it under the rug. The important thing is to be aware of and work with your own feelings. Whether you choose to share them is less important - but you do need to acknowledge what you feel - otherwise, you will meet your unconscious emotions in the world through relationships and events. So, you do need to make an effort to know what you feel.

Aries DES is also happy to go it alone and so is your Aquarius Saturn. It may be that you need to work on how to be independent within your relationships - and that is the goal. I think you probably have a lot of empathy for others and truly like to be helpful to them. You may like a career in one of the sciences with your Moon in the 6th and Sun/Mercury in Virgo. The sciences would give you opportunity for creativity too - and you have that logical, rational, analytical mind. You probably enjoy research and investigating subjects.

You need to be your own person, but you also need to fit in somewhere, so that you can express yourself in a career and make a living. This is true for you social relationships too. You need to pay attention to the feedback you might receive in any interaction - as to what parts of you need adjustment. It is possible to be your own person but fit in too - but each of us has to work that out for ourselves through our experiences - what works and what doesn't. All in all, you are learning to have a positive self-esteem. self-identity, and self-presentation - so that you are engaging in a successful way.