Stellium in 12th

three M symbols

Hi
Chiron is in the conjunction Sun-Venus-Chiron.
I'm interested about this subject, because I have the same : Sun-Venus-Chiron conjunction in 11th house (but in Virgo).

I don't see it like a stellium. We can say you have a Stellium in Capricorn (because you have 4 placements so it give you a strong Cap energy.)
But there is no stellium in 12th house.

Mercury doesn't belong to any conjunction (maximal orb for this aspect is 10 to 12°)

Sun and Venus aren't rulers of the houses that deals with work in your chart. (like 10th for carreer, 6th job, and 2nd for money)
So, I don't know if you can use them for a choice of carreer. Maybe. This is just my point of view and other people can bring another insight on this question

However, it's the Sun so it's important in general

Last edited:

ToltecLearn

Hello!
I'd appreciate any help if possible :) Would Chiron in my 12th house in capricorn count as a part of stellium or not? And would looking at stellium help with career choice as well? Because it seems like some people interpret it in that way

My chart- https://pasteboard.co/J0V1dTY.png

yeah your 11th house is strong

but chiron is in the 11th isnt it?

some say 11th has to do with realization about goals because it comes after 10th

and having opposing jupiter ith 5th might be a good thing maybe you could see your career as a fun activity?

three M symbols

11th house also represent groups and friendships.
Chiron can make things difficult in those areas.
Issues to find the group you really feel good with.

Venus in 11th make it easier to attract new people/unknown people (and to create superficial relationships with them).
But freedom is an important value of the 11th house. So it can create some problems about engagement

We like unique and original people. And it's not easy to find them everyday lol

Sun in 11th also mean "supports from a man (or men)".
Because 11th house is the house of supports. And Sun represent men, so, one or several can help you in your life orientation.

Chiron here is an "ego/identity wound" (sun), and also a "love wound" (venus)

Last edited:

three M symbols

I don't know. I don't see a difference of number with this conjunction. I had a lot of female friends too.

But if you have some bad aspects on your Moon it can create conflicts or problem with women