Got rejected with amazing synastry!! Any chance to win him back?

Osmanicin

Hi guys,
I was using an online dating site recently. I was normally asking for full birthdays of the guys that I matched with. So, this guy and I seemed to have a very good synastry with sun/moon, venus/mars, moon/mars, mars/pluto, both of our moon in the same sign, etc. I was thrilled and decided to meet the guy.
We had amazing dates. He made my taurus venus feel so comfortable with his calm and patient nature, cooking for me, playing guitar for me, cuddling for hours. I thought it was the right guy for me and our relationship will work out definitely. But suddenly after a week, he told me that he is not ready for a new relationship now because he just broke up with his girlfriend. He just wanted to meet someone new and didnt expect everything to be so emotional and deep. And told me that the breakup was very hard for him and his partner, so he is not willing to experience all those emotions again.
That left me devastated. I didnt expect it. I cried for hours and begged him to stay. He said it is okay to be friends. But I wonder if I patiently wait for him and communicate every day is it possible to have a relationship together?

My astrological view on the whole thing is that our charts are very compatible (except my sun in his 12th house, he is not able to see me). Currently he is having bad times (transit jupiter opposite his personal planets etc.) I wonder if it is worth the wait for good times?
Thanks for any views on that.

1nluv

You need Saturn. What Saturn connections do you have with him? Any geometry (kite, yod, mystical rectangle, etc.)? Also look at the angles, love asteroids, nodes, and vertex. Personal planets, even when well-aspected, can indicate transient relationships.

katydid

Having your Moons in the same sign is not necessarily a good thing in love relationships. It does make a couple feel comfortable and nice with each other.

But it is not necessarily exciting and compelling.

And maybe he didn't feel there was enough distance between himself and his ex. It sounds like he is still invested in his old relationship?

Somna7H

Banned
You need Saturn. What Saturn connections do you have with him? Any geometry (kite, yod, mystical rectangle, etc.)?

Is Saturn that important in Synastry ?
I was rejected by a girl.
My MC Conjunct her Rx Saturn in Aquarius but Orb is wide of 2°.

Somna7H

Banned
YES
Although Saturn/MC is not one of the big ones I’d look for.

Thank you!
I don't want to mess this thread by going off topic but please answer one more question.
How Orb is important in Synastry ?
I mean exact Conjunction,1°,2° etc.
My moon and venus Conjunct her sun but 7° orb. My nn Conjunct her venus and sun 5° and 8° orb respectively. My juno Conjunct her nn 3° orb. But had no attraction from her side.
Is Orb must me less than a Degree in Synastry Chart ?

Last edited:

Starsareround

I’d keep the orbs tight but 3 degrees is probably permissible. I’d usually like to see it under 2 but I do look at 2-3 degrees out and consider weighing that aspect depending on other factors.

ashriia

I was using an online dating site recently. But I wonder if I patiently wait for him and communicate every day is it possible to have a relationship together?

I wonder if it is worth the wait for good times?

How recently? September..? Reason Im asking is because Venus has been in its "shadow zone" since Sept 2. Venus is preparing to go Retrograde on Oct 5th. But retrograde energy is in the air, for sure already. I'd just take some time out until venus goes direct again on nov 16th. This way there will be time to see if he gets back with the ex during the retrograde period. And you might have a different perspective on the whole thing when venus is direct in nov.

I agree though with what has been said by others- You definitely need some saturn aspects - saturn is the glue.

How recently? September..? Reason Im asking is because Venus has been in its "shadow zone" since Sept 2. Venus is preparing to go Retrograde on Oct 5th. But retrograde energy is in the air, for sure already. I'd just take some time out until venus goes direct again on nov 16th. This way there will be time to see if he gets back with the ex during the retrograde period. And you might have a different perspective on the whole thing when venus is direct in nov.

I agree though with what has been said by others- You definitely need some saturn aspects - saturn is the glue.

but wouldnt him getting back together with his ex on venus retrograde indicate they would split up with his ex after that (after venus goes direct) as it isnt recommended to start any relationships that time because the planet that symbolizes love is retrograde? so them getting back together while venus is retrograde would surely mean the relationship would also stop when venus goes direct?

ashriia

Because they were already together, there is a chance of reunion. Its more common that people break up during venus retrograde or just argue through it. But reunions are possible also.

1nluv

Thank you!
I don't want to mess this thread by going off topic but please answer one more question.
How Orb is important in Synastry ?
I mean exact Conjunction,1°,2° etc.
My moon and venus Conjunct her sun but 7° orb. My nn Conjunct her venus and sun 5° and 8° orb respectively. My juno Conjunct her nn 3° orb. But had no attraction from her side.
Is Orb must me less than a Degree in Synastry Chart ?

I consider up to 8° orbs and even more for luminaries because I can feel those influences in my own synastries. You have some interesting north node contacts, but again, if that is your only Saturn contact, it doesn't seem very promising. At least from the info given.

1nluv

but wouldnt him getting back together with his ex on venus retrograde indicate they would split up with his ex after that (after venus goes direct) as it isnt recommended to start any relationships that time because the planet that symbolizes love is retrograde? so them getting back together while venus is retrograde would surely mean the relationship would also stop when venus goes direct?

It doesn't necessarily mean their relationship will stop once Venus goes direct again because as someone else mentioned, they were together before. Venus retrograde is a chance for them to reconcile.

QueenofDragons

Hi guys,
I was using an online dating site recently. I was normally asking for full birthdays of the guys that I matched with. So, this guy and I seemed to have a very good synastry with sun/moon, venus/mars, moon/mars, mars/pluto, both of our moon in the same sign, etc. I was thrilled and decided to meet the guy.
We had amazing dates. He made my taurus venus feel so comfortable with his calm and patient nature, cooking for me, playing guitar for me, cuddling for hours. I thought it was the right guy for me and our relationship will work out definitely. But suddenly after a week, he told me that he is not ready for a new relationship now because he just broke up with his girlfriend. He just wanted to meet someone new and didnt expect everything to be so emotional and deep. And told me that the breakup was very hard for him and his partner, so he is not willing to experience all those emotions again.
That left me devastated. I didnt expect it. I cried for hours and begged him to stay. He said it is okay to be friends. But I wonder if I patiently wait for him and communicate every day is it possible to have a relationship together?

My astrological view on the whole thing is that our charts are very compatible (except my sun in his 12th house, he is not able to see me). Currently he is having bad times (transit jupiter opposite his personal planets etc.) I wonder if it is worth the wait for good times?
Thanks for any views on that.

You can have the most perfect chart but that doesn’t mean it’s going to translate well in real life. This guy just lightly rejected you and only used you as a rebound to get over his ex. It’s clear that he’s not over her or the relationship yet. If I were you, I’d just move on. Stay away from ppl who just broke up. Majority of the time they’re just finding a pillow to rest their head in for a bit until they find the whole package or a new one. Some even go back to their exes. Sorry, but unfortunately it’s a NO GO.

ardentika

You can have the most perfect chart but that doesn’t mean it’s going to translate well in real life. This guy just lightly rejected you and only used you as a rebound to get over his ex. It’s clear that he’s not over her or the relationship yet. If I were you, I’d just move on. Stay away from ppl who just broke up. Majority of the time they’re just finding a pillow to rest their head in for a bit until they find the whole package or a new one. Some even go back to their exes. Sorry, but unfortunately it’s a NO GO.

I agree very much on that, also I wouldn't speak much of the great synastry before actually seeing the charts. It also depends a lot what you are attracting and wanting in your current period of life.