Rahu - ketu transit

crystalsoulz

Hey guys I would really appreciate if someone could broaden my knowledge on this-
I've been trying to analyse transits, but confused to analyse it from the point of view of Rashi sign / lagna(ascendant) sign..
I wanted to understand the effects of rahu-ketu transit on my chart .. Pls can anyone explain
My chart details
Dob : 01 march 1987
Time : 7.25 am
Place : Mumbai, India

I've been wanting to analyse it because lately all my business plans have taken a back seat .. So have my trips and facing a sudden slack in my growth.. Like a sudden slow down.. It would be really greatful if someone can help me out with this.

mathur_dinesh

Major-period of Mercury is going on these days. Rahu and Mercury have exchanged constellations in the chart.
Rahu will therefore cause developments during the major-period of Mercury.
Rahu has moved to Virgo in the middle of July this year. Virgo in your chart represents wealth, short travels, younger siblings, and business. During the transit of Rahu through Virgo for 1.5 years these matters would appear in your life prominently. Nothing untoward should happen just now as Rahu is well placed in Virgo and it does not have influence of naturally malefic planets.

crystalsoulz

Extremely grateful on your analysis Sir!
Will consider constellations also next time for analysing transits which I wasn't aware about. But coming back to my question, what should I give more preference to- Rashi sign or ascendant sign for transit readings? I'm still confused and not getting this answer anywhere on net also

crystalsoulz

Oh! That's the catch.. Thank you Sir!
My ascendant is correct no second thoughts about it.
So for the next saturn transit I'll consider saturn in 10th house and not 9th house from Rashi sign and analyse it for more accurate results.
Thank you once again!