Tyrant?

Mj66

Please see the chart attached. It's someone I work for.
Feedback on the squares to sun,moon, Uranus and how to deal
with this person.
Thank you. :smile:
M

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
with this person.

Thank you. :smile:
M

Without accurate TOB this is no chart one can tell anything accurate from. It is only a simple birthday - this person shares with a lot of other people.

Zora

Account Closed
Without accurate TOB this is no chart one can tell anything accurate from. It is only a simple birthday - this person shares with a lot of other people.

with this person.
. :smile:
M

Could it be that you look on everybody through your 4th house trauma childhood eyes - with pluto ruling 4th house and a cautious pluto in 2nd house - self-protection ?

The synastry of you both and your interaction doesn't look so bad as you overtitled this man here.

Attachments

• ! Synastrie.jpg
    ! Synastrie.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 20

Mj66

One more quick apology. I meant only to post a single chart-his.
Let's try again-can someone take a peek at the individuals chart.
Again, I realize I don't have time of birth.
Thanks!

Mj66

The correct chart isn't attaching. I will try a new thread and see if this helps.
Sorry.

*Actually was able to attach correct chart-pleases below. I don't know his TOB

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous.47713.19014.jpg
    astro_2gw_anonymous.47713.19014.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Harmelia

Hi Harmelia,
Thank you for responding.
His DOB is 5/26/64. I don't know time.
Place of birth is Kenosha, WI.
I think we can tell a lot by the basic hard aspects without the time.
We don't know his ascendant and we don't know his houses, true.
Can we work with what we have please?
Thanks all!
M

I'm sorry. I understand that you really want to know how to deal with this person, but I'm not comfortable saying anything without a birth time. It's true that there are things we can read - but not fully - not holistically - and it makes a difference. Maybe others will feel comfortable doing that. Aspects are the least important factor in a chart - at least, the way I do astrology. Yes, they say something, but the ASC says a lot more and is key in the way the person is relating. Whatever I might say, will not be based on a complete picture - so it won't be right. I wish you had the time . . . because sometimes, when we understand why a person is the way they are, it helps in feeling better about their behavior. But other times, even if we understand, it doesn't resolve the issue. They can still bug us.

I always try to work out interpersonal conflicts whenever possible - so kudos to you for wanting to understand him. If he's open to talking about how he is relating to you, and you feel okay about expressing what you think and feel, then there is hope. However, if a difficult person is not open to having a conversation about an issue, we often have to either adjust ourselves and be okay with a behavior we don't like - just not take it in - let it roll off us like water off a duck, or, decide not be around that person. We can't make them change or be open to hearing us if they don't want to. It isn't always going to work out as we'd like. I personally have quit a job over an ongoing personality conflict that had no resolution - and the supervisor was the type to do nothing - so no mediation - no discussion. It happens. We all have certain sensitive areas that are hard to let go of, so if he is trampling upon one of those areas - it can be difficult for you to change as well. Sometimes it just isn't worth the effort. But, it all depends upon how bad you feel in the relationship - and what toll it is taking on you. If you can ignore it and not react to his behavior - then that would resolve it. I don't know much about your difficulty with him., so I'm just speaking generally.

Mj66

Zora-
Per: "Could it be that you look on everybody through your 4th house trauma childhood eyes - with pluto ruling 4th house and a cautious pluto in 2nd house - self-protection ?"
Pluto rules my 2nd house in Virgo.
Thanks.

Zora

Account Closed
Zora-
Per: "Could it be that you look on everybody through your 4th house trauma childhood eyes - with pluto ruling 4th house and a cautious pluto in 2nd house - self-protection ?"

Pluto rules my 2nd house in Virgo.
Thanks.

Pluto is in your 2nd house in virgo. But pluto rules scorpio - sign 4th house cusp starts with. Therefore pluto rules your 4th house.

attachment.php

Katarzena

Idk but his stellium of Jupiter, Venus and Mars in Taurus is on your north node and his Neptune is on your south node. Seems fated. Doesn't mean you have to stick with it but you'll definitely learn something to do with your 10th house - career.

Last edited: