Can the natal chart show the probability of sexual abuse?

rahu

Banned
hi virglibeo

the stronger indication is venus conjunct the node as this aspect in a women's chart gives a high probability of sexual abuse if other aspects are present. here you have other aspects of sexual abuse. mars conjunct to pluto is another indication. Saturn is also square to he node and venus which is another aspect

the node was square to Jupiter in September which suggest your friend was also a authority figure.

I looked at other symbols in your natal and the likeliest day your were raped was sept 17th. on that day Venus was opposed to Jupiter as the transiting node form a grand cross with these symbols
in addition your natal psyche is at 5aquar13, so the transiting south node was still within orb of conjunction to your psyche. this implies that your rapist must have started showing some sexual interest in you in the preceding month or so. Jupiter square to psyche is another indicating your rapist was much older than you. Jupiter could show he was a professor . but definitely a authority figure, could of been a uncle or family friend.
your Saturn/eris midpoint is at 3taur13, so once again this shows a older man and not a peer or school mate. it looks more like a teacher to me. Saturn/eris is symbolical of a older man with sexual/ancestral interest . though you say a friend, these symbols could indicate a father figure ,so your rapist might have reminded you of your father

your natal Jupiter/psyche midpoint is at 19 Pisces50 which is opposed to your sun. so the transiting south node was semisquare to your natal sun on that day . also your moon/orcus midpoint(which can be a abusive aspect) was at 19vir37. so this abusive aspect was also being transited by a semi square on that day. this all seems to indicate a friend of your family.

rahu

Last edited:

love-thinking

I've read a hodgepodge of ideas. I know that Mars, Venus, and Pluto are involved. Some sites and books say there are asteroids involved.

I know it's chart specific, but are there some general things to look for?

Gratitude,
Amber

There was a study done by capricorn research that those with more planets in 7th house and 8th house are more likely to become prostitutes. And I'm assuming 8th house is not by choice.

So here is my two cents. Coming from a girl who's been molested and has researched and formed opinions about the philosophy behind this, there are a number of things you want to/need to look for in one's chart and in one's life.

1) Mars/moon in 8th house. I don't know why it's just something I've seen in charts. Mars in 8th house was in marilyn monroe's chart.

2) Mars in cancer/mars in fourth house/mars in pisces/mars in hard aspect to neptune

-mars in the above means there's something wrong with the men in your life and there's something wrong with what and how you assert your will. It's just the way it is. This can point to domestic abuse, or straight up your boundaries being crossed.

If you have mars in cancer in 8th or mars in pisces in the 8th (marilyn monroe) did, you're very susceptible.

3) Stellium in 8th house.

4) I know I mentioned this before but I'll mention it again moon in 8th house-full moon because full moon has manifestation power. I also hear waxing moon creates beauty in vedic astrology so I don't know if that predisposes one more but definitely full moon.

In vedic astrology, they say a waxing moon in the 2nd house would even cause the gods to lust after you.

In one study moon in scorpio followed by aries came out as the most when it came to murders so take that as you want.

https://astrologyresearch.co.uk/dial-om-for-murder/

The other ones are I will mention are magnetic and/or beauty aspects that can lead to molestation but doesn't always does.

Venus is healthy beauty

Neptune and Pluto are unhealthy magnetism and perhaps beauty. (They are both malefics). If you have ether very strong in your chart, you'll either attract unwanted attention/obsession/stalking/that can border on abuse or you'll be the perpetrator yourself. And a strong neptune and pluto will indicate a negative childhood/relationship with the mother or father and I will demonstrate this below.

So what have I usually found seems to associated with molestation(and I will tie this in with astrology)

1) Bad relationship with the father/brothers or any male figures in your life.
This is associated with neptune and this is probably the most important. Sun-neptune and mars-neptune hard aspects all indicate is that person is not strong in her identity, has little sense of identity or who she is and in general has learnt to be malleable. This is the classic indicator of daddy issues that lead the native to continuously change their identity, character, and boundaries to meet the needs of other men. The men in her life are so elusive so she goes above and beyond to formulate an image tailored at whoever she's aiming and sometimes she'll do it subconsciously. Her aura is open, and predators tend to sense how vulnerable she is.

This can also be shown as mars in fourth/eighth/cancer/pisces. I'm not going to say scorpio as mars rules scorpio and I usually find people with sexy bodies with this but not so much sex abuse.

A good home with a father and brothers will never produce such a person like this.

2) Self esteem issues/unclear view of one's self yet you don't understand why you attract as much attention as you do, constant anxiety among people. Again this can be moon in 8th house, a couple of malefics in the fourth house like mars which could have indicated bullying/domestic abuse in your child hood.

I haven't seen moon in pisces/sun-pluto/sun in scorpios as frequently but probably because sun does well in scorpio and moon does well in pisces. Sun-plutonians usually are great leaders as well, they aren't victims.

Also neptune in first house could: Marilyn monroe had this and I had a friend who although lost her looks over the years, had been molested(but seemed to rub it off like it's normal and no big deal), and had been stalked before. So although I don't think it directly causes molestation but you have a generation's neptune(the higher octave of venus) there and someone with a liking for neptune can/will become infatuated with you or try to surpass boundaries. I think it's a similar principle to mars conjunct neptune. (This one I'm not so sure about).

Also look at transits. You have to really be careful if and when 8th house cusp progresses to your 8th house planets.

naomibaby

I have virgo in 1st house, libra in 2nd, scorpio in 3rd, sag in 4th, cap in 5th, aquarius in 6th, pisces in 7th, aries in 8th, tarsus in 9th, gemini in 10th, 11 in cancer, and 12th in leo, can u tell me if im prone to sexual abuse?

waybread

Welcome to the forum

You are pretty much just showing the signs in order for someone with Virgo rising. You would have to consider other chart factors, like planets in aspect. Even then it's not a certainty that you would/would not have such a problem.

Emeraald

Hi everyone.
Is there someone that could help me find out of i was sexually abused when i was a baby??? I have a certain day i think it happened. I started therapy and i have weird dreams... I hope you understand.
Regards M.

Hi everyone.
Is there someone that could help me find out of i was sexually abused when i was a baby??? I have a certain day i think it happened. I started therapy and i have weird dreams... I hope you understand.
Regards M.

Do you think it happened this particular day due to the transiting aspects?

Emeraald

Do you think it happened this particular day due to the transiting aspects?

I think that it happened the day my brother was born. I don't know why.. something my gut tells me.. due to a dream i saw last Tuesday. I think it was one day before the big full moon on april 2020 if that helps.i was psychologically and physically abused by my parents. That's a fact i know. But i have a feeling it's not only that.

waybread

Saturn conjunct your 4th house cusp (the IC) suggests a difficult childhood, independently of the cause. Uranus conjunct Venus in the 12th house suggests a disruptive (Uranus) event involving your female sexuality (Venus) that has been kept a secret (12th house.)

Mars square Chiron suggests pain (Chiron) from aggression or even violence (Mars.) But since this aspect is essentiall cooked into your natal chart. you would want to look at transits that might have triggered something like a sexual assault.

Your Mars is actually pretty strong. It is domiciled in its own sign of Aries. If you wanted to take up a martial art for self-defense, you'd probably be good at it.

waybread

Thanks for the feedback. I am so sorry that this happened to you.

To look at transits, past and future, it is helpful to read an ephemeris. It looks a bit like a train timetable-- for planets. There is an extensive free ephemeris on the home page at Astrodienst, where you got your chart. You can click on dates of interest.

Alternatively, just call up your natal chart information. You will see a big menu of the types of charts available. Click on natal charts + transits, and input dates of interest. You will see your natal chart with transiting planets arrayed around the outside.

A good book on understanding transits in your chart is Robert Hand, Planets in Transit.

love-thinking

Honestly Mars-Pluto and Mars in 8th house takes the cake. Pluto-asc is second, followed by moon-pluto in my opinion.

Other aspects are lighter and will show something along that line like : Pluto with any aspect (sun-pluto, moon-pluto, venus-pluto) and (mars-neptune).

I was doing research in astrobank, and mars-pluto appeared way more than normal. My reasoning for this is the following: Mars is one's physical presence, pluto is death, rebirth, and transformation. So I've noticed that mars-pluto aspect either has gone through accidents, straight up rape, or is extremely ambitious or exercises to a point where they have a very sexy physique. Marylin Monroe has mars in 8th. If someone has a mars-pluto, I almost always find they have a nice body. But usually with this aspect, you either channel it or you attract it to you.

Pluto on the Asc can also unfortunately have a similar effect as asc is the first house (house of mars) and pluto on the asc in general is supposed to seethe in pluto energy, attracting it to them, projecting, and transforming many times in one's life.

Moon-pluto is another one in my opinion as moon is debilitated in scorpio but I doubt moon-pluto will bring to the native anything like torturous rape. But this could be something along the lines of you being molested when you were younger, and that was a burred family secret so when you get older, you break ties with many family members because they either were responsible or did absolutely nothing to protect you. It is an instant that affects your mind rather than body in a way that messes up your attachment style, and how you relate to sexuality in general from that moment on.

Mars-Neptune is similar in the sense that it does get its boundaries surpassed. An example of this would be if anyone watched memoires of a geisha and how a man unclothed Sayuri just to see how she looked like but did nothing else? That's Mars-Neptune. Or someone taking advantage of you while you are drunk.

In one site, which have been accurate in other aspects (oddly for my life at least) mentions venus on the asc as one. it's at astrofix. But that might not be the case although I do think that beautiful women do get assaulted more at least on dates. And yes, I am aware a lot of the times, it's someone someone knows that wants to exert power.