Pregnancy?

Venusine

My friend is despairing because she would like to have a child soon. Her question is will she be pregnant before this year ends. There is emplacement as L5, L1 and L7 are all inside 5th house. But there is no aspect, except moon will eventually sextile to L1.
How does it look like? I’m worried about because L1 will square L8. Maybe this is miscarriage if anything? Or maybe it is just showing how depressed she is? Neptune is also 7th house cusp. Her partner is deceiving or some lies? Also Uranus will aspect L5, distrusting bad news?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
My friend is despairing because she would like to have a child soon. Her question is will she be pregnant before this year ends. There is emplacement as L5, L1 and L7 are all inside 5th house. But there is no aspect, except moon will eventually sextile to L1.
How does it look like? I’m worried about because L1 will square L8. Maybe this is miscarriage if anything? Or maybe it is just showing how depressed she is? Neptune is also 7th house cusp. Her partner is deceiving or some lies? Also Uranus will aspect L5, distrusting bad news?

I am concerned:L1 Merc is retrograde and combust the Sun. That does not seem favorable to me. Then, as you say, while still combust the Sun, L1 squares L8. L1 does not meet L5 for a very long time, until L1 has changed signs twice.

Venusine

I am concerned:L1 Merc is retrograde and combust the Sun. That does not seem favorable to me. Then, as you say, while still combust the Sun, L1 squares L8. L1 does not meet L5 for a very long time, until L1 has changed signs twice.

“L1 does not meet L5 for a very long time, until L1 has changed signs twice.”

Does that mean she will have to wait maybe years? In the worst case?
I think L1 being combust is about her state of mind. She is very anxious and worried. Crying a lot :(

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
“L1 does not meet L5 for a very long time, until L1 has changed signs twice.”

Does that mean she will have to wait maybe years? In the worst case?
I think L1 being combust is about her state of mind. She is very anxious and worried. Crying a lot :(

To be honest I am not exactly sure what the failure of L1-L5 to meet for a long time means literally. I think personally I would limit it to context of her very specific question and say that it points to the unlikelihood that she will get pregnant this year.
But let me qualify that I am a rank amateur at horary, and most especially at questions of getting pregnant and so on. So I would wait until some of our reputable horary heavy weights offer their delineations before drawing a firm conclusion?
And I am very sorry for your friend.

Venusine

Today she heard two of her friends are pregnant. Of course she is happy for them but at the same time she is devastated ;(