A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

david starling

Why did you choose the perihelion instead of the aphelion?

It's known as the "diamond point". And, since I trust the aggregate intuitive ability of tropical astrologers, if it were the aphelion, there would have a song about the Dawning of the Age of Leo, instead of Aquarius.
That was an option, since the sidereal Age-indicator is tied to one end of the Equinoctial Line, and it could have been the Autumnal Point instead of the Vernal Point that's now used for the sidereal Ages.

petosiris

Banned
It's known as the "diamond point". And, since I trust the aggregate intuitive ability of tropical astrologers, if it were the aphelion, there would have a song about the Dawning of the Age of Leo, instead of Aquarius.
That was an option, since the sidereal Age-indicator is tied to one end of the Equinoctial Line, and it could have been the Autumnal Point instead of the Vernal Point that's now used for the sidereal Ages.

Aquarius sounds peaceful, but Leo is a ferocious constellation. The Scripture speaks abundantly of the Lion of Judah's wrath upon the wicked at the end of the age.

''Who is this who comes from Edom,
With garments of glowing colors from Bozrah,
This One who is majestic in His apparel,
Marching in the greatness of His strength?
“It is I who speak in righteousness, mighty to save.”
Why is Your apparel red,
And Your garments like the one who treads in the wine press?
“I have trodden the wine trough alone,
And from the peoples there was no man with Me.
I also trod them in My anger
And trampled them in My wrath;
And their lifeblood is sprinkled on My garments,
And I stained all My raiment.
“For the day of vengeance was in My heart,
And My year of redemption has come.
“I looked, and there was no one to help,
And I was astonished and there was no one to uphold;
So My own arm brought salvation to Me,
And My wrath upheld Me.
“I trod down the peoples in My anger
And made them drunk in My wrath,
And I poured out their lifeblood on the earth.”

I shall make mention of the lovingkindnesses of the Lord, the praises of the Lord,
According to all that the Lord has granted us,
And the great goodness toward the house of Israel,
Which He has granted them according to His compassion
And according to the abundance of His lovingkindnesses.
For He said, “Surely, they are My people,
Sons who will not deal falsely.”
So He became their Savior.
In all their affliction He was afflicted,
And the angel of His presence saved them;
In His love and in His mercy He redeemed them,
And He lifted them and carried them all the days of old.
But they rebelled
And grieved His Holy Spirit;
Therefore He turned Himself to become their enemy,
He fought against them.
Then His people remembered the days of old, of Moses.
Where is He who brought them up out of the sea with the shepherds of His flock?
Where is He who put His Holy Spirit in the midst of them,
Who caused His glorious arm to go at the right hand of Moses,
Who divided the waters before them to make for Himself an everlasting name,
Who led them through the depths?
Like the horse in the wilderness, they did not stumble;
As the cattle which go down into the valley,
The Spirit of the Lord gave them rest.
So You led Your people,
To make for Yourself a glorious name.'' - Is. 63 NASB

david starling

What these tropical Ages tell us is, that
Code:
an updraft is gradually moving in, that will lift us above
HTML:
all the doom and gloom that appears so inevitable.

petosiris

Banned
What these tropical Ages tell us is, that
Code:
an updraft is gradually moving in, that will lift us above
HTML:
all the doom and gloom that appears so inevitable.

The Prophet likens the end to birth pains - Matthew 24:8, Mark 13:8 as does the apostle - 1 Thessalonians 5:3. As I told you, the end of the age will be terrible, but it will bring about the redemption of Israel and the resurrection of the dead.

For

''When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.'' - John 16:21

Just as

''They will be dismayed: pangs and agony will seize them; they will be in anguish like a woman in labor. They will look aghast at one another; their faces will be aflame.'' - Is. 13:8

Babylon will fall and the nations will mourn.

Last edited:

david starling

Big difference between the First and Second Titan Wars:

In War of the Titans I, the Earth-mother Gaia was on on Saturn's side, and preserved him from destruction in the aftermath.

But, in the current War of the Titans II, Gaia is going to ensure that Uranian (Heavenly) rulership will end Saturn's hegemony as ruler of our planet.

david starling

In the context of Roman numerals, which is appropriate for Greco-Roman astrology, X=10, making this tropical Age of Capricorn, AgeX.

And, in that context, this partnership between a multibillion corporation and NASA called "SpaceX" is a high-tech, Age of Capricorn venture, under Saturnian authority.

Last edited:

david starling

The upcoming Jupiter/Pluto conjunction, @ 24 degrees 7 minutes tropical Capricorn at the end of June portends a World-changing event, and will be close-conj. the Mean-setting of the tropical Age-indicator in the U.S.A. Natal-chart.

The Mean-setting of the tropical Age-indicator transits steadily Direct at about 1 minute of arc per year (60 minutes per degree, 58.1 years for 1 degree of transit). In 2033, the Mean-setting will reach 28 degrees tropical Capricorn.

Last edited:

david starling

Thinking in terms of tropical Age-degree generations, a new Mean-setting Age-degree generation will begin in early January 2033 @28 degrees tropical Capricorn. There was a new Age-degree generation @27 degrees tropical Capricorn in 1975, and one at 26 degrees tropical Capricorn in 1917.

Last edited:

david starling

These tropical Ages are supported procedurally, intuitively, and empirically. They explain the reason behind the myriad start-dates for the sidereal Age of Aquarius which have been proposed, not by sidereal astrologers, but by tropicalists with little or no knowledge of how the sidereal Signs are located.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The Baby Boomers (born from 1946-61) survived through a lot of threats in their lives (whether this has to do with the age of this "fatal" sign Capricorn):

1. Polio epidemic in their childhood, then comes a vaccine to eradicated polio... however, masses of the polio-stricken who at least became disabled survived.

2. Vietnam war draft when the males turned 18-21, 55,000 lives lost and many returned injured in a failed war...however, a majority of veterans survived.

3. HIV/AIDS pandemic, when a proportion of boomers in their 20s/30s were hard hit...however, the many of the infected (increasingly treatable) survived.

4. 9/11 attack, those first responders in the World Trade Center were mostly boomers in middle age and some died in the buildings collapsed...however, the large percentage who weren't inside the twin towers (not too long) survived.

and 5. Covid (19) crisis, now in their senior years, high risk and most of total deaths...however, with advanced medical treatment, *more of them survived*.

What about the Greatest Generation born after WW1, the Great global flu wave of 1918-19, the roaring 20s, the Great Depression of poverty, fought in WWII and dealt with the cold war's nuclear threat (luckily was prevented), they have to be under Scorpio if they were born in 1914-29 (each 15-year generation under the sign in a chronological order), Scorpio is the sign of great disasters.

I guess 1930-45 are under Sagittarius, 1962-77 under Aquarius, 1978-93 under Pisces, 1994-2009 under Aries and 2010-2020 under Taurus (Uranus is now in that sign) but 5 more years in that sign, just another theory about ages and generations, and what kind of experiences they have in their lifetimes.

david starling

Personally, I see the Age-sign itself and its rulership as paramount, rather than emphasizing cycles within cycles.

Any placements in the Age-sign are enhanced, and the Age-sign rulership is amped-up, regardless of what Sign it's in, apart from and in addition to, other strength factors.

For this tropical Age of Capricorn, Saturn is the primary recipient of Age-power and authority. But, Uranian Age-power and authority is beginning to challenge that of Saturn. It's already replaced Saturn as Domicle-ruler of Aquarius in the opinion of many Modernistic astrologers, myself included.

david starling

The Age-indicator is an extremely powerful Chart-influence. Its placement designates the Age-sign ruler as having the most dominant effect on our shared reality.

For that reason, from a tropical point of view, Saturn has been shaping our dominant, shared version of reality for the last 1700 years, gradually replacing the previous version that dominated during the previous Apollonian/Jupiterian-ruled Age of Sagittarius.

The demarcation becomes obvious around 400 A.D., which is when the Mean-setting of the Age-indicator left Sagittarius and crossed over into Capricorn. The "Dark Ages" is one historical description. The "Church Age" is another.

CapAquaPis

In 1800 or 01, John Adams, one of the founding fathers in the declaration of independence in 1776 and second president of the United States, prophetically said democracy will last for 2 centuries or something like a decade or score: to the year 2020, he claimed the prediction originates from a mystical source. We went through 9/11 (2001), Great Recession (2008-10) and global protests like we hadn't seen since the late 1960s in the early 2010's posed challenges to our political systems and status quo, whether we are ever free or losing freedoms. Our founding fathers could have an interest in (traditional planet) astrology.

We seen a lot of turmoil in 2020 from attempted impeachment to a global pandemic to economic crisis to race rioting to risks of global conflicts with our adversaries heighten within the first 5 mos. by a president (Donald Trump) without political executive experience selected by the electoral college and is widely unpopular in public opinion polls running for (a possibly failed) reelection and a new cold war versus the other global superpower: Communist China. The next 5 mos until election day in Nov. is a turning point for the US and the world .

And be in mind we're in the end of the second decade of the 21st century in the new millennia (2020, some say 2021 is when the double-twenties starts) is of the end of globalization through methods of neoliberalism and turbocapitalism. Like the end of the ninth decade of the last century and millennia (1989) was the end of the cold war, most communist regimes and authoritarianism. The prophecy of John Adams foretold the duration of the United States congress (officially the constitution adopted in 1787) would die out between 2000-25 (213th year of congress and 250th year of our independence to be exact).

david starling

The tropical Age-indicator's Mean-setting reached 24 degrees tropical Capricorn in 1800-01. In January 2020, the True-setting of the tropical Age-indicator, which varies from the Mean-setting by +/- about 100 years, came within less than one degree from ingressing tropical Aquarius. In 2047, the True-setting will ingress tropical Aquarius for the first time in over 20,000 years, given the modern knowledge of the rate of precession due to Earth's "wobble ".

The Saturnian economic structure took a real hit from Pluto in Capricorn.
Pluto will be "clearing the way" for the gradual process of a changeover in Age-rulership from Saturnian to Uranian.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
The tropical Age-indicator's Mean-setting reached 24 degrees tropical Capricorn in 1800-01. In January 2020, the True-setting of the tropical Age-indicator, which varies from the Mean-setting by +/- about 100 years, came within less than one degree from ingressing tropical Aquarius. In 2047, the True-setting will ingress tropical Aquarius for the first time in over 20,000 years, given the modern knowledge of the rate of precession due to Earth's "wobble ".

The Saturnian economic structure took a real hit from Pluto in Capricorn.

How do you know the Earth is wobbling? And don't give me the consensus of physicists answer. :biggrin:

petosiris

Banned
The Age-indicator is an extremely powerful Chart-influence. Its placement designates the Age-sign ruler as having the most dominant effect on our shared reality.

For that reason, from a tropical point of view, Saturn has been shaping our dominant, shared version of reality for the last 1700 years, gradually replacing the previous version that dominated during the previous Apollonian/Jupiterian-ruled Age of Sagittarius.

The demarcation becomes obvious around 400 A.D., which is when the Mean-setting of the Age-indicator left Sagittarius and crossed over into Capricorn. The "Dark Ages" is one historical description. The "Church Age" is another.

Can you give a few examples why they are they called the ''Dark Ages''?