is marriage yoga in kundli?

Dear astrologers,
Please look in to my kundali is their marraige yoga present.
My details as follows
Birth Date- 17/12/1980.
Time- 4.04 A.M
Country-India
State- Maharashtra, Tal-Pen, Dist-Raigad.
Is there good yoga present in chart.
Your valuable reply is important.
Thanks.

Doodleloo

Hmmm...

In lagna chart I am not seeing anything that would deny marriage...
In d9 I see that navamsa lord is in the 8th house (which wouldn't deny marriage on its own, there has to be multiple factors), but in its own sign...Ketu also aspects the 7th in d9, but that's not something to suggest no marriage either.

Other people can chime in as I am just learning myself, but I do not think you have been denied marriage. However, in the lagna, 2nd/7th lord mars is in the same house with sun (which is normally considered a malefic, but in this chart it is the lord of the 11th house of gains) and is aspected by rahu, so I wouldn't exactly say you will have smooth sailing, but definitely not denial.

Hmmm...

In lagna chart I am not seeing anything that would deny marriage...
In d9 I see that navamsa lord is in the 8th house (which wouldn't deny marriage on its own, there has to be multiple factors), but in its own sign...Ketu also aspects the 7th in d9, but that's not something to suggest no marriage either.

Other people can chime in as I am just learning myself, but I do not think you have been denied marriage. However, in the lagna, 2nd/7th lord mars is in the same house with sun (which is normally considered a malefic, but in this chart it is the lord of the 11th house of gains) and is aspected by rahu, so I wouldn't exactly say you will have smooth sailing, but definitely not denial.

Thank for your reply.
but at year of 35 no women in my life nor girlfriend. so is it good for got married? is married life good?

Doodleloo

Thank for your reply.
but at year of 35 no women in my life nor girlfriend. so is it good for got married? is married life good?

That I can't tell you but 35 is usually the age that marriage/meeting someone gets delayed to when someone's marriage gets delayed anyway. I would say keep looking and not to lose hope.

Last edited:

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Abhijitdivekar,
I will say that no marriage denial yog, but dasha support is not proper. In Navmansha chart lord of marriage - Mars is in its own sign, but placement is not so good. Exalted Sun is in ascendant of Navmansha chart, so this can give marriage like situation during its Mahadasha.
Chance may develop from November 2017 to November 2018. Transit of Saturn and Jupiter may also support during this period.

Abhijitdivekar,
I will say that no marriage denial yog, but dasha support is not proper. In Navmansha chart lord of marriage - Mars is in its own sign, but placement is not so good. Exalted Sun is in ascendant of Navmansha chart, so this can give marriage like situation during its Mahadasha.
Chance may develop from November 2017 to November 2018. Transit of Saturn and Jupiter may also support during this period.

Thank you sir.