Do I look like my ascendent? (scorpio)

Davidowsky

Yup, though on second photo not so typically. You seem to look a little taurus-like too.

//

Masz taki przyjemny wygląd, ale aż strach że tyle skorpiona w wykresie ;p

sequestra

I think your ascendant-opp-moon is coming into play here. You look very venusian to me, but of the taurean variety. I wouldn't think libra rising because you don't look that airy imo; I would think taurus if I saw you and didn't know :sideways:

sven555

Well i think you have you have a scorpio rising, due to your eyes, they look very vivid and beautiful! :joyful:

But like sequestra said, your Moon opposite ASC is possibly the reason why you appear to have a Taurean complexity too. :happy:

rafaella

You don't look 'dark' or intense like a Scorpio, more like watery Pisces, yes could be Venus ruled signs as well. Mars ruler of 1st (traditional ruler) has an exact trine with ASC. Mars is in Pisces, bringing that Pisces features to you, with watery expressive beautiful eyes. I am Pisces ASC myself with Venus exactly trine Moon in Pisces in the 1st house, I always get compliments on my eyes...I bet you do too!

But if your birth time changes within a minute or so to a later time, the ASC changes as well, in that case you have Sagittarus rising. Jupiter is in Scorpio and Venus opposes it from Taurus. Venus/Jupiter aspects do enhance beauty, I'd say.

cheers :)

Last edited:

karaxlina

Thank you so much everybody. Refaella, my Scorpio rising is at 29 degrees. I've thought about being a Sag rising, but I do not identify with it at all. Do later degrees differentiate from earlier ones?

sven555

Thank you so much everybody. Refaella, my Scorpio rising is at 29 degrees. I've thought about being a Sag rising, but I do not identify with it at all. Do later degrees differentiate from earlier ones?

The later degrees do differentiate from the eariler degrees.

Because you're a scorpio rising at 29 degrees, you may have some sub-traits of Cancer in you too.

0-9 degrees of Scorpio - Scorpio decan
10-29 degrees of Scorpio - Pisces decan
20-29 degrees of Scorpio - Cancer decan

These decans can give you traits from each different sign. :)

dreamtimez

I would have thought you a Piscean ... you are so beautiful :smile: But the Scorpio eyes give you away, especially in the second photo.

lunamoon

I peg you more for a Leo rising.

"Leo rising people cannot help but be noticed. They radiate a special energy and magnetism that gets others' attention. Sometimes it's because they are loud people who pay a lot of attention to their personal appearance (especially their hair!); other times it's due to a regal manner that simply demands interest from others."

source