Saturn Transiting The First House

pizzagirl543

I have those transits as well (woot for Libra rising!). I'm not sure what really happens with Uranus/Jupiter on the Descendant or a transit that hinders sleep. I know with Saturn in the 1st house- you mature, become more serious and grow up a bit, especially when Saturn hits your ascendant.

I'm guessing with Uranus/Jupiter, your relations with others will expand. More people might come into your life?

I can't sleep either! But it's probably because of my mattress lol :p

Last edited:

midnight sun

I'm in the same situation with you. Saturn is getting close to my asc while Uranus-Jupiter gets close to desc. I'm going to abroad and I'll live alone for the first time in my life and Saturn will hit my asc during this experience. So I believe it will be a time of maturation. For example when Saturn squares my Sun and Neptune, my ideals changed and settled in a more real base. So when Saturn hits asc or first house, I think we'll face the realities of living more than before and if we are so dreamy, it can be quite painful for us. Saturn will change our being into a realistic kind so as for myself I think I can look boring to other people during this time. I even start to look boring now; My security and the real problems of everyday life gets more important to me. I just can't act without thinking or planning. I kind of look like old I guess. I believe that the road of Saturn through 12th and 1st house is about isolation, turning to yourself, getting bored of other people, loving yourself more and loneliness, more worrying about what will happen next, making serious plans about future, thinking about the mistakes you've done in the past, finishing the things you've left half, staying calm and quiet and lots of thinking. These are the themes of it.

Last edited: