Hi- heart's breaking.

Ankhesenamun

Hello. I feel sheepish starting another thread. Buutt I went to retrieve my REAL birth time at the birth records office and am psyched to be able to work with my actual energies!

Alright, a couple nights ago I posted about being heartbroken over Bf and I's separation. We have a 16-month old son together. It happened in July...it is October and I am pining like crazy :(
I want my family back. It's obsessing me...consuming me. He knows but is rejecting me, saying he never wants me back. He told me today he never really loved me- that he was only around for our kid. That he's been wanting to leave me for a long time. That hurt!!! It hurts not only for me, but for my child that will grow up without his dad around. He is getting attached to his grandparents and uncles now. I never imagined being a single mother :(

I am really depressed. I'm lost in misery. I also haven't had a social life since becoming pregnant. I have dedicated myself completely to my son. The plan was for me to stay at home with our baby while BF worked and I finished school. Or so I thought. ( He was born when Saturn was conjunct my Asc...)

So I am wondering... Do you see any good happening for me? I plan on taking a course in January to certify me as a CNA, to help myself.

My heartfelt thanks for reading this. :)

Attachments

• aaaa.gif
    aaaa.gif
    58.5 KB · Views: 31

rahu

Banned
Your psychic/mental/astral abilities have been powerful recently.
The node squared your Uranus/sun midpoint and your natal mercury on feb 26 -27 between 29cap 46 and 29 cap 32. This could have brought you astral/prophetic dreams as well as unlimited mental and physical energy
Uranus is septile to the sun within ½ a degree. The midpoint is conjunct mercury showing new avenues open up for you. Your thoughts were clear and farsighted as well as analytical and logical. The septile could give philosophic are spiritual musing. You mind was both creative/inspirational. and rational Your rhythms are insync and every change caused no problem. Your venus/psyche midpoint is at 0aquar31 which shows a extremely creative and sensitive feeling/perspective. this is a very attractive emotional/physical aspect so I would expect many guys hitting on you or a new love in your life. If so most likely you met or became closer on feb5-8 2013.in fact the Eris/mars midpoint is exactly square the psyche/venus midpoint at 0 tau 30.so now it is a certainty a very romantic and special guy came into your life. The eris influence could have made him come on too strongly, but there is certainly a strong physical/emotional connection.
rahu