can you help me understand my Natal chart please?

astro_w2gw_01_shirley_hp.68084.21668(2)-430821000.gif

here's my chart any input would greatly be appreciated like what are my strong points what should I work on, do I have any psychic powers I could tune into and how can I and I also had my first child at 17 does my chart show anything like that I'm such a confused being help me please and thanks in advance :)

kimbermoon

Having a child at a young age is depicted by your 5th H Pluto in trine to the Sun; this denotes the importance of raising a child in your life as part of your life journey. You might like to have a reading done of the child for input as to how to raise the youngster for their best interests. Your strong points show that you have strong powers for transformation in your life, and that you can actually take charge and be in control of your role as a parent. Your Soul has needed this experience in particular.
In your Identity as a parent, you will find yourself being re-empowered at some point, and able to manage your own path without the interference of others. Your Moon however has afflictions that suggest internalized emotional difficulties from the past buried within your psyche; at some point you will have to reconcile with your own childhood, and also with the influence of your own mother, as you perceived it. Much is probably currently quite subconscious, and may be repressed by the psyche. Still the early imprinting we receive from our parents continues to influence us into adulthood, and thus in order to be a good parent to your own children, you must first dislodge and overcome the reaction patterns that are associated with your past memories, on a conscious level. Your Moon sign also suggests you may be prone to mood swings or depression that interfere with your own emotional imbalance. There is also a dynamic polarity between Saturn [restriction and restraint] and Jupiter [expansion and growth], so this could make it rather tricky for you in the pursuit of your personal goals in life...it shows you may have troubles with your own choices or judgment at times [an ill-timed pregnancy?] and could thus be subject to criticism and judgment by the parents. This could also suggest religious conflicts and differences between your self and your elders. These are all areas of specific challenge for you that need to be worked out with awareness and self-understanding and acceptance. Mars square your Sun is also common for conflicts with authorities, or the father in particular. Your journey in life has to do with overcoming your inherent fears or insecurities to gain greater confidence and autonomy in your life. You are charged with the necessity of being self-resourceful rather than relying on others to validate or support you. Your destiny is also about attaining balance between your parental responsibilities and your own emotional fulfillment. Just a few things for your consideration as noted by the chart provided.

waybread

lucidpisces, I think that if you had psychic powers, you wouldn't need to ask an astrologer. Your own experiences would tell you However, sun Pisces people are often very intuitive about people, because they can tune into people's emotional states. This is a blessing and a curse. A blessing because people appreciate your capacity for acceptance on an emotional level. A negative if you spend much time around negative people, because their vibes will bring you down, as well.

This two-sided coin is reinforced by your Cancer rising. You can be a real friend to someone who needs a cup of tea, a confidante, or a shoulder to cry on. But if your own feelings are hurt, the crab tends to retreat into its shell, never going out, except to snap its claws once in a while when it feels threatened. With these placements, you sort of have to be OK with feeling emotionally vulnerable.

People tend to be paradoxical. We're like committees or extended families of different people. Your Aries moon, Venus, and Mercury indicate that you have a big independent streak. This pattern is reinforced by your sun-square Mars, which can make you feel like a big pressure cooker sometimes. I wonder if you've engaged in any kind of social activism, because we sometimes see this where Pisces' concern for all of humanity joins Aries' more assertive, active nature. If you haven't, you might find some sort of activism compatible with your nature.

With a Mars-sun contact, you probably need some kind of regular physical workout to blow off that steam. Even if it's just finding a TV or on-line work-out that you can do at home once a day. Otherwise you may feel tense for no apparent reason a lot of the time. With Mercury (your thinking) square Neptune-Uranus, your thoughts might feel jangly a lot of the time, so meditation or yoga would be helpful, as well.

Think of each of your planets as having different personalities and motivations. Some of them get along famously, others are at odds with one another. It can be hard to learn just how they can compromise to all get along.

Can you post your natal chart with transits for the date of the birth of your child, or the conception date if you know it? You can do this on the Astrodienst free charts pages where you did your natal chart. This would give a better sense as to what was going on.

Can you say more about the source of your confusion? Transiting Pluto (the big change guy) has been hitting a bunch of your natal planets for the past couple of years. His strategy is "out with the old to make way for the new," but he isn't too gentle about it.

With that Saturn in the 8th I wonder if you have had to be strong in life because of circumstances or even people (metaphorically, perhaps) failing you in a major way. You've had a lot of hurt feelings in life, but this placement suggests that your personal growth comes from learning patience, perseverance, and a very un-Pisces like ability to detatch emotionally from circumstances you must endure and cannot change.

A big strength in your chart is your sun trine Pluto. This suggests you have the capacity for profound personal transformations. No doubt becoming a mother at a young age was one of them.

If you are just learning astrology, I highly recommend the book by Steven Forrest, The Inner Sky.

Last edited:
Having a child at a young age is depicted by your 5th H Pluto in trine to the Sun; this denotes the importance of raising a child in your life as part of your life journey. You might like to have a reading done of the child for input as to how to raise the youngster for their best interests. Your strong points show that you have strong powers for transformation in your life, and that you can actually take charge and be in control of your role as a parent. Your Soul has needed this experience in particular.
In your Identity as a parent, you will find yourself being re-empowered at some point, and able to manage your own path without the interference of others. Your Moon however has afflictions that suggest internalized emotional difficulties from the past buried within your psyche; at some point you will have to reconcile with your own childhood, and also with the influence of your own mother, as you perceived it. Much is probably currently quite subconscious, and may be repressed by the psyche. Still the early imprinting we receive from our parents continues to influence us into adulthood, and thus in order to be a good parent to your own children, you must first dislodge and overcome the reaction patterns that are associated with your past memories, on a conscious level. Your Moon sign also suggests you may be prone to mood swings or depression that interfere with your own emotional imbalance. There is also a dynamic polarity between Saturn [restriction and restraint] and Jupiter [expansion and growth], so this could make it rather tricky for you in the pursuit of your personal goals in life...it shows you may have troubles with your own choices or judgment at times [an ill-timed pregnancy?] and could thus be subject to criticism and judgment by the parents. This could also suggest religious conflicts and differences between your self and your elders. These are all areas of specific challenge for you that need to be worked out with awareness and self-understanding and acceptance. Mars square your Sun is also common for conflicts with authorities, or the father in particular. Your journey in life has to do with overcoming your inherent fears or insecurities to gain greater confidence and autonomy in your life. You are charged with the necessity of being self-resourceful rather than relying on others to validate or support you. Your destiny is also about attaining balance between your parental responsibilities and your own emotional fulfillment. Just a few things for your consideration as noted by the chart provided.

thank you so much for your time what do you think I should do career wise and I posted my sons chart above I feel like I have to read these daily thank you again

waybread

Pisces, you and your little guy have some very solid points of contact in your charts and a lot of similarities. You are a lot alike in many ways. So let us consider that this little soul was ready to be born, and chose you as his Mom. Like you he's got a sun (identity) square Mars (action, assertiveness). Let's assume that he was too impatient to wait for you to get older.

Pisces, you and your little guy have some very solid points of contact in your charts and a lot of similarities. You are a lot alike in many ways. So let us consider that this little soul was ready to be born, and chose you as his Mom. Like you he's got a sun (identity) square Mars (action, assertiveness). Let's assume that he was too impatient to wait for you to get older.

Yes we are so much alike its scary! thank you so much reading your response made me happy :)

kimbermoon

The chart might suggest careers having to do with creative actions and perhaps entertainment. The Pisces energy [along with the MC ] is often good for the film industry [movie-making or theatrics] and things which inspire the emotions, as in the arts in some form or manner; this could also involve dance or music, as well as the healing arts. Your Sun/Pluto connection shows you have the ability to transform yourself, as in terms of playing character roles. The personal power you have developed shows that you can take control of any career directions for yourself; Jupiter in the 2nd house offers the hope of success and material stability in whatever you choose to do. So what are you interested in and what would you like to be doing in the career arena? This must be the first question to ask yourself, rather what you 'should' do. A career that holds no interest for you, or that makes too many demands on your time-sharing with your child is apt to take you nowhere. Do you feel you can handle the juggling between a career and your role as a parent? Traditionally career indicators look at the energies between the 2nd, 6th and 10th houses and any connection therein. To pinpoint a specific career direction requires much more in-depth analysis.

kimbermoon

the other challenging affliction with your Moon is the opposition with Neptune, previously touched upon. The two combined relate to your subconscious emotional conditioning and programming from the past, on the level of the psyche, which is often hard to define until such time as one becomes more aware on the conscious level [Mercury] of what is going on inside the inner landscape...what makes you tick? We are more than just functional computers, and the Moon actually plays a huge part in how things play out in our lives. Indeed, adverse Neptune influences can lead to emotional isolation, and especially in matters of love. Neptune is about being sensitive and perhaps being overly vulnerable or naïve, thus you have to be guarded against betrayal or deception in relationships. Often this aspect can indicate insecurities and low self-esteem and this can make individuals seek isolation and disconnection from others due to lack of confidence and an appropriate sense of worthiness. The question is do you feel you are choosing to isolate yourself, or is it something that others seem to do to you? Also your Mars in Cancer is weak, making it hard to motivate yourself and to reach out to others willingly and with confidence. An in-depth look at these factors in your chart would be recommended. Part of your path of destiny in life involves moving away from the influence of the emotions, and learning to be more self-expressive and creative in life.

the other challenging affliction with your Moon is the opposition with Neptune, previously touched upon. The two combined relate to your subconscious emotional conditioning and programming from the past, on the level of the psyche, which is often hard to define until such time as one becomes more aware on the conscious level [Mercury] of what is going on inside the inner landscape...what makes you tick? We are more than just functional computers, and the Moon actually plays a huge part in how things play out in our lives. Indeed, adverse Neptune influences can lead to emotional isolation, and especially in matters of love. Neptune is about being sensitive and perhaps being overly vulnerable or naïve, thus you have to be guarded against betrayal or deception in relationships. Often this aspect can indicate insecurities and low self-esteem and this can make individuals seek isolation and disconnection from others due to lack of confidence and an appropriate sense of worthiness. The question is do you feel you are choosing to isolate yourself, or is it something that others seem to do to you? Also your Mars in Cancer is weak, making it hard to motivate yourself and to reach out to others willingly and with confidence. An in-depth look at these factors in your chart would be recommended. Part of your path of destiny in life involves moving away from the influence of the emotions, and learning to be more self-expressive and creative in life.

was this about my child I believe he has those aspects not me, really good info tho thanks again :)