Colour and number to prefer and avoid

leekumar

Am planning to purchase two wheeler. Please tell me which colour and number is favorable for me and what color and number to avoid ?

DOB: 07 March 1984
TOB: 7:30 PM
POB: Jangareddygudem , India

My Birth Yogi is Rahu
My Birth Avayogi is Venus

creativei

favorable number - 5, 2, 6 . (adding bike total number should come 5, 2, 6 , including adding alphabets like AP , TN , KA etc )

favorite color - white and brown or yellow . no black because sat got retro its afflicted and avoid no 8 , 1, 9 , 4 and 3 .

beauty is that watever we say here you are forced to buy no 8 or 4 rahu sat influencing venus and fourth lord so see if you can change the fate . if you get 6 and all u r so lucky in terms of vehicles ...

leekumar

As per your suggestion favorable number mostly I will prefer 6 (total number of vehicle) among 2 or 5 or 6.

Coming to favorable Color - I see these colors for scooter i.e., Dark Blue, Silver, white, Grey, White. Greenish Blue.

What about Green color because My Ascendant is Virgo. For every vehicle i see half body of the vehicle is Black in color.

Venus is Avayogi Planet for me. Do you want me to prefer White Color and number 6 ?

Last edited:

creativei

As per your suggestion favorable number mostly I will prefer 6 (total number of vehicle) among 2 or 5 or 6.

Coming to favorable Color - I see these colors for scooter i.e., Dark Blue, Silver, white, Grey, White. Greenish Blue.

What about Green color because My Ascendant is Virgo. For every vehicle i see half body of the vehicle is Black in color.

Venus is Avayogi Planet for me. Do you want me to prefer White Color and number 6 ?

Forget those yogi avayogi those deep technical terms and all , no need to see that much . first we should see vahana karaga venus status he is good for you he owns 9th which is very auspicious . its no is 6 . next 4th lord jupiter though he is own house he is in kendra dosha and he is aspected by 6th lord sat who is retro its not good . that jupiter is in venus star its good for no 6 mercury though in 6th he is asc lord so he wont do any harm mer no is 5 . sun mars jupiter sat are afflicted in your chart . only venus placed good . in d4 which tells about vehicles 4th lord in 7th is good but its in enemy sign but vahana karaga is own house its good so venus influence is highly favorable . so 6 is my choice . i said 2 because moon is aspected by jupiter , again its nice to have moon influence . moon no is 2. rest all not good .

go for silver , white or grey ...

leekumar

Thank you Sir.

I will prefer what you suggested regarding color and Number.
My Venus is Placed in 5th House Capricorn in Birth Chart D1 from Ascendant. I understood what you said about Venus owner of 2nd House Libra and 9th house Taurus from Ascendant or Venus owner of 7th House Libra and 2nd house Taurus from moon sign Aries.
If am wrong please correct me.