Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 08-03-2020, 07:49 AM

Lightbulb Where can she find help to start her business? (for learning purpose)

Hi,
This is another question I pulled from our local Astrology group. The lady asked where she could find help to start her business. Due to the coronavirus, the restaurant she'd been working for was closed permanently, and she's now looking to open a small food stall. The problem is she doesn't have enough money to start now, thus she asks where she can find financial help (a loan from a bank or from a friend/family member). She tried contacting a few banks but no response yet so far. Below's the chart.
https://ibb.co/4VXH5NS
[IMG][/IMG]
The lady's Jupiter- weak and powerless in Cap in the 2nd house. The chart doesn't look promising. Her money - represented by Saturn though dignified is retrograde. Jupiter's going to form a square with Mars - ruler of her 5th and 12th house. Mars receive Jup via exaltation. I am trying to figure out what or who Mars may represent (a friend's money or the father's money?). However, the square looks tough, and on top of that Moon's cadent and in a fixed sign.
I feel that given her current circumstance it's best to wait until Jupiter goes direct again as I do not see a positive sign of help coming her way.
Hope to hear everyone's input

Unread 08-03-2020, 12:52 PM

Re: Where can she find help to start her business? (for learning purpose)

With perseverance, which your friend does have with the MC=Mars/Saturn something will come her way. Mercury in the 8th by antiscia is conjunct the Dsc and is applying to oppose the Nep/Asc Midpoint (Me=Ne/Asc) so someone will be sympathetic to her needs, help her out and give her a loan. With it being Mercury maybe its a sibling of hers who ends up helping.
shinrie (08-04-2020)
Unread 08-04-2020, 08:40 AM

Thank you @Chrysalis for your input. I just heard from her that her loan application to the bank had been rejected. Could you kindly let me know why Mercury might point to a sibling but not an acquaintance or from trading? Many thanks
Unread 08-06-2020, 08:57 AM

Quick update: the lady received a small loan from her friend today. It was moderate but could really help her for now.
Chrysalis (08-06-2020)

Tags
business, find, learning, purpose, start